返回列表 回復 發帖
唉!個班飛虎好似地家童子軍.
没有好的剧本了
唉,呢套野好唔認真囉,,成班傻仔甘
可以閂電視
有竞争先有进步~
请以前亚视D编剧黎帮拖拉
又一浪費人生寶貴時間的片子
I agree with you. I just saw the first episode, in fact the first 10 minutes and I had to stop it. TVB has not moved on at all.
0 H' T. _0 w: o1 W+ M" p+ F% KFor example, the special cop with the binoculars was looking out of a window which is above his head but the angle of his view of the building across the road is from above!!!! How can that be? He didn't have a chair or something to step up.0 K& N- h8 }6 e# I* V
Plot is so far rubbish.
+ T) K# ?& m0 H+ e' M6 r1 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe robber dropped a grenade and it exploded within feet of the female cop and she survived. What kind of people does TVB has to write scripts? A bunch of boys???
% H2 f! ^5 H3 j1 x4 F: Z2 SIs so bad it is laughable.
呢套真係好垃圾...
垃圾電視台
chating show same style
- c* d& G$ T$ F( b4 wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbchasing car show same style
* e1 P+ I6 x3 hfollowing car show same styletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 ?. D* W7 n/ @2 l* j0 G/ P: x
c4 seem like 100 pound jus explore the ball room
- o/ b7 e5 w/ D# l! j$ Y7 @9 Kshooting show seem like shitTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: u' n  q' l3 e& k$ c
omg.... i hv to stop it...
完全同意,電視台無兢爭對手,製作垃圾劇集,侮辱觀眾智慧,觀眾只可選擇"睇"或者"唔睇"
因為有慣性收視...
When you got complaints on the frontline staff, you have to look at the managers at the back. This is the basic principle of management.公仔箱論壇8 F0 r+ c& t& @" w# C& ?

K' q0 u0 H9 ^/ H- M$ |We have so many rubbish drama going on at TVB now because the TOP MANAGEMENT IS DOING NOTHING.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 Q# {4 Q: Q2 Y& P% H

$ s5 R" {7 {5 J$ I0 X公仔箱論壇大海航行靠舵手. Changing the CEO of TVB will shake everything up. Producers, script writers, directors and actors/actress will take things seriously.
totally agreed.
0 _$ S# G* i% K1 B! ywww2.tvboxnow.comthat is the worst i even see in TVB.! D5 {& y& s" T) E- s" w0 N

6 p4 {( f9 k: ywaste my time and good for making me sleeping.
返回列表