Board logo

標題: 如何进步自己成为一个成功的生意人 [打印本頁]

作者: rickzhai    時間: 2010-9-2 01:26 PM     標題: 如何进步自己成为一个成功的生意人

InvestingIn Ourselves
. X# t, y3 x5 n' h7 L/ w& G  G公仔箱論壇 公仔箱論壇* @3 `- q: P9 T) A" w) j
One of the most important aspects ofdeveloping a business mindset is to invest in ourselves. Most people refuse toinvest in anything good for themselves other than food (Americans tend toconsume pizzas by the truckload and that isinvesting in ourselves the wrong way). What we need to do is to really investin ourselves such as educating ourselves and growing in wisdom. Your educationdoesn’t stop when you leave college.
- O' h7 `3 ~; V! _3 {; k! s2 D4 A www2.tvboxnow.com/ r+ c/ N+ U+ R0 a$ E) d; \
One thing that schools and colleges don’tteach you is SUCCESS 101. It is something the academic schools won’t teach you,rather it is developed internally. Developing the fundamental attitudes and desiresto succeed takes character, not a spur of the moment decision or because itsounds like a good idea.
  b" _. I# e' d2 Y* x% b( Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
; n* b. I3 i3 j: N- ]www2.tvboxnow.comThe moment someone stops learning, theystop growing. There is no such thing as staying where you are. Because theworld is constantly advancing forward, anything that doesn’t follow theirdirection will be left behind. Unfortunately this is what happens to people wholeave college or university. They stop growing, therefore, they startdegrading. Their minds atrophied and they lose the desire to learn.
$ T6 l) q4 W; x) I9 }- ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 i, t: J' U# R! M0 Pwww2.tvboxnow.comInvesting in ourselves also means that welearn new ways to acquire wealth. As your wealth grows, you will have moreoptions to grow. Learning to develop your wealth requires a certain attitudethat most people have when they were young but lose their dream when peopletell them to stop. They settle for mediocre lives and abandon the pursuit forsuccess the moment they stop investing them themselves.
) e8 t5 ^3 s" G: o6 V   e* P, U- k2 ^0 E! _  i4 s$ ~- M
How does one develop the proper mindset andattitude? Does it require a lot of changes?
& h. z% K+ X, |( K0 f; Q7 ~: a3 Fwww2.tvboxnow.com
( R& u( I3 ]0 @: E  Q7 {Yes and no. Change is required, but notimpossible) a7 M: c+ R, e0 W: w
www2.tvboxnow.com! Q$ w1 g5 K3 V
The first thing you need to do is to beopen to new teachings. It is just like a tea cup. When a cup is full of water,you can’t pour in anything. It won’t go in and it will overflow. So what do wedo if we need to get new water? First, simply empty the cup by pouring themuddy water out of it, only then you will have the capacity to learn newthings.
  R8 U6 P  Q" ~2 X& O: }3 y8 ^9 Z
) ]( c- W% Y5 n; W1 H) J8 VThe next thing you need to do is to learnfrom a mentor or from a successful person. We need a guide and a direction.Someone we can look up to and follow. Don’t learn from negative people. Yourbeer buddies may be your life long friends, but they won’t take you places.Taking advice from them is suicidal. If you fall sick, you would rather see adoctor and not a car mechanic. In fact, you would want to see the best doctorthere is! Not some crack doctor without any credibility.8 ]1 u/ m6 }. F' S

5 B4 h% g. S( r/ P% g, C2 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The last attitude you must develop is to developan action habit. You can learn from all the gurus, read all the books andattend all the seminars, but if you do not take action, massive action, youwill be even worse off when you just started – full of motivation, but nodirection (leading to lots of frustration). Although that is the hardest part,it actually gets easier when you actually get started.
7 \: E: |" i7 O$ f3 H tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" O$ z" M5 I* u7 J) [
Don’t think twice, invest in yourselftoday!

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0