Board logo

標題: Ghostly couple spotted on defunct railroad [打印本頁]

作者: netaccess    時間: 2011-7-24 11:53 AM     標題: Ghostly couple spotted on defunct railroad

[attach]1435137[/attach]
& A6 J9 w8 \* _% Z' I! [4 H( X- k! ~, V, D
The couple that died on the railway tracks 2 years ago has been spotted sitting again on the spot they died.
% x/ Z8 ~3 `7 T  T0 k, Rwww2.tvboxnow.com3 ^( k- L) }/ U# H9 ]. x
                                                                     The ghosts of a couple who died at the Bukit Timah railway two years ago have been spotted!6 [% |. G8 ~; H

! K  n; g* T: A! x" `Many Singaporeans have been flocking to the defunct railway to take photos as mementos, and two people have on separate occasions encountered a ghostly couple. Both times, the ghostly couple was seen at night and at the same spot where they died after being hit by a train two years ago.1 j" i0 R) k0 i2 Z$ d. o

8 y2 z: b' b7 ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis ghostly photo was submitted by photography enthusiast Liao Ting Yao (age 27).
. N* y$ b; [# f" Dwww2.tvboxnow.com
- F: a, n% X" B. I; S- a: mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Liao, he had visited the train tracks to take photos on the last day that the train station was open to the public, on 17 July. He had lingered till the wee hours in the morning of 18 July, and took a photo of the train tracks.
* ], ^. J" u$ pwww2.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇1 d) b, n/ P+ g; h0 f
What showed up in his photo astonished him. In it was a couple sitting on the tracks, when he clearly did not see anyone when he took the photo.公仔箱論壇" {. Q4 x' O! K' p1 a
On a separate occasion, Lianhe Wanbao reporter Zheng Jia Xin had visited the train tracks at night and saw a couple sitting on the tracks. When she took a photo, the couple was no where to be seen in the picture.
* h* ^+ K# R9 E公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇9 f7 f8 P* d1 w# a: }
魂断情侣 惊现武吉知马铁轨?[attach]1435138[/attach]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# k+ G0 t& d% i4 [+ u: o' F" o
4 p* T1 m. [: x# p, d' B
武吉知马铁轨惊现情侣魂?
# F" o8 Q+ c6 z) ~4 f公仔箱論壇信不信由你!两名公众入夜后到武吉知马铁轨拍照,结果一个看不到人却拍到情侣,一个看到情侣却拍不到人,地点正是前年小情侣魂断火车轮下的现场。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 n$ J, U& A, u; G, |: a6 H
火车停驶马来亚铁道公司轨道,近来成为公众热门拍照地点。慕名而来的公众当中,有两人不巧相隔一天,在轨道相同位置拍照,却遇灵异事件,其中一人还是《晚报》女记者郑迦馨。公仔箱論壇/ J/ o5 ?6 ?3 _( D
首先联络《联合晚报》有关“超自然经历”的,是摄影爱好者兼娱乐业公关廖庭耀(27岁)。他把所拍到的“灵异”照片寄给《晚报》,并叙述自己当晚(18日凌晨)的经历。
7 N3 ~( ]& t# Q& Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb过去周末(17日)晚,廖庭耀趁轨道全程开放最后一夜,单独去夜游和摄影。到了凌晨12时许,他在靠近铁道广场的铁轨,看到旁边一堵刻上满满字迹的墙,拍下照片。
作者: babytoms    時間: 2011-8-22 02:32 PM

so romantic can died together..
作者: lences    時間: 2011-8-25 09:10 PM

安息吧,朋友~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0