Board logo

標題: [旅遊景點] Davao City, philippines [打印本頁]

作者: hwangks    時間: 2011-8-18 02:17 AM     標題: Davao City, philippines

[attach]1453970[/attach]
6 b8 S2 O# Y+ W( `" X( i& ~公仔箱論壇Davao has the idyllic charm of a small town, the sophisticated comforts of a modern metropolis, the best of both worlds – a destination that does not only promise leisure, escapades or profitable ventures but most importantly, a warm feeling of being home.
( B. L" {- j3 ?www2.tvboxnow.comThe beautiful city of Davao is surrounded by picture-perfect landscapes. Also known as Dabaw, it is the biggest metropolis in the Philippines in terms of land area. It is also among the country’s most progressive places, yet living there would still afford you the luxury of living in the countryside; thus it is dubbed as the “city of two worlds.”
4 n5 [; i' R; ^/ M2 k9 J# `$ h* {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Davao is in the southern part of Mindanao and is in the same island as Cagayan de Oro, Iligan and Bukidnon.
' m. [# \1 l2 P9 ]& \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& A1 I) [9 T$ A8 P* z& r. l: a/ rWhy Not Go
. ?2 R( G( ]9 q9 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If you want to experience all night fun in street parties, this might not be the perfect place for you to visit. Although there are a number of nice bars in Davao, night life is not a big thing in this city as people prefer to go to parks and farms instead.
/ q/ x( l. Q; K1 ?' t; B公仔箱論壇& ~4 ?; U' s) R' _+ H, y
Why Go

2 ?, Y# k- y# j# v+ OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

Pearl Farm @ Samal Island– A coastal paradise located at the heart of Davao Gulf. A haven to those seeking solace in an unspoiled and natural ambience and to those who are in quest for great adventure and extreme challenges with nature. It’s white and pristine beaches and diverse natural attractions combined with the warmth and hospitality of its people spell out its potential to be a world class ecotourism destination in this part of Southern Mindanao.
, G4 V% l3 V% o4 z3 _公仔箱論壇Photo by Jokojun

% n3 S+ T) A* _! P3 y) W: d+ RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 y, P& n# x- `) p6 A/ W9 qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

" |3 [3 }. }/ e0 [& ~* W
Davao is one of the must-see places in the Philippines because it has so much to offer its visitors. From the island treasure known as Pearl Farm in Samal island to the nature trips in its vast collection of farms, mountains, volcanoes and plantations, Davao makes for one very interesting city. It is also noteworthy to know that up to this day, you will still find a very diverse community here, with ethnic tribes and modern people coexisting harmoniously. Thus, you will often find a wide array of arts and crafts such as hand-woven cloths and ethnic beads being sold in market stands.- N$ X5 q* y! g/ Y* v0 h
0 A  o$ b" }. ~. y4 ]; W  U
Best Time to Visitwww2.tvboxnow.com0 O5 i1 ~/ [/ F5 f

The Kadayawan is a celebration of thanksgiving for the gifts of nature, the wealth of culture, the bounties of harvest and serenity of living. The festival pays tribute to Davao’s artistic, cultural and historical heritage. Exciting events include the search for the “Hiyas sa Kadayawan”, the festival symbol who represents the tribal communities of Davao City, showcase of Mindanawon fashion and floral arts, river festival, indigenous music exhibition, dance competitions, trade fair, food and music parties, street dancing, and floral float parade..
) f* p9 t( y/ u# a! X( QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Date: Every 3rd week of August
" o0 ~* x0 _4 \# `( {  Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPhoto by Belarminoed

$ ?2 V( ~' u; y: s) otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; E+ T9 h( ]6 e2 L* F

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ |- y) T! ^: H% S6 r' H& [: ^3 m
Summer time is among the best period to head to Davao. It is said to be “typhoon-free” but it cannot escape rainfalls though they are not really as bad as the rest of the regions. It is advisable to visit the city during cold seasons if you prefer the cool breeze over sweaty sightseeing. Moreover, if you would like to experience how Dabawenyos celebrate their festivals, you might want to go there around the 3rd week of August as this is when they have a week-long celebration for the Kadayawan Festival.
$ F. }" M' D) Q! l& a. E% K: Q2 a+ D% o
Where to Stay • Marco Polo1 E3 Q. O4 Z. v6 G" a, ^8 k
If you are looking for a great place to stay with a Western flair, Marco Polo is your best bet. You may choose from rooms, suites, continental club rooms and continental executive suite, and signature suites. Every room in this hotel is set with broadband internet connection and other features which are most suitable for business travelers. Marco Polo Davao is located in between Claro M. Recto and Manuel Roxas Avenue. Rates start at $89.公仔箱論壇  j$ x. K1 {' P( T+ ^) _
• Bagobo hotel
2 Y5 B  m( ]& g4 M, X: g公仔箱論壇If you are looking for a budget hotel, you can stay at the Bagobo Hotel. This place is situated at Gov. Duarte St. The hotel is strategically located in the main commercial, shopping and entertainment area. It has 35 air-con rooms with 24 hour cable TV and hot or cold shower. The room rates ranges from $18 to $42, depending on the type of accommodation. 9 S% o3 P; O- k8 M7 T: \6 B

$ x% R. H9 ?( U( q3 Y' v3 VWhere & What to Eat
0 ]3 d$ i3 d: Y1 b0 u6 c• Jack’s ridge
( Y# l7 }3 ~9 b5 Q6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe ground where Jack’s Ridge is now located is previously a division of Japanese headquarters where the soldiers retreat to after the World War II ended. Americans arrived in Davao during May 1, 1945 obliging Japanese to head to Matina Hills where they had a superior lookout of the Davao Gulf since that was where the American vessels were anchored. The main restaurant provides Dabawenyo dishes like grilled tuna, pork and chicken inato, kinilaw, sinigang and more. They are located in Shrine Hills, www2.tvboxnow.com* D- l' X: @/ q: o; p& X- N
• Aphat
  u  y7 R( c( ?www2.tvboxnow.comIf you are craving for spare ribs, Aphat is the place for you. Actually you may spend around $32 for buffet and get 7 dishes plus dessert and drinks.8 V* H. K/ O  w# Y4 m2 {8 f7 \4 Q  W
• Dimsum Diner
9 {1 Y5 n, L( [* c# y" @$ d公仔箱論壇Davao city is fortunate enough to be full of restaurants that offer Indian, French, Italian, Japanese and Chinese cuisines. Dimsum Diner has probably the best siomai in the city. If you are not familiar with this Chinese food then it is all the more reason for you to try it. They have many branches in the city, but for your convenience, you can try their restaurants in Agdao and Gaisano Mall.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, w0 V( m" v1 y0 z* Y, F2 F, b. X
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 S+ O  Z2 v% \4 U4 x
Nightlife
5 r, P- @0 E( z2 }! S2 \2 b+ P- [www2.tvboxnow.comAs mentioned, nightlife is not big in Davao. Local people prefer dining and picnics. However you can check out The Venue along Jacinto Extension as it is the most frequented party place in the city.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 n3 i6 \5 S1 l
From the article, you mentioned “The Venue” for nightlife. That is old news and “The Venus” and its surrounding compound is dying. The bigger area attracting nightlife is on F. Torres. There are many restaurants, bars, KTV, coffee shops. There are a few popular compounds loaded with locations. An other area is Rizal Street with Rizal Promenade. In Matina there is MTS (Matina Town Square) with lots of places too. – Bruce
" I9 ]" S! t, I! E6 Fwww2.tvboxnow.com
; k1 j* Z% r% B) t. q% ~2 _My to do Listwww2.tvboxnow.com5 @+ |2 {, `4 h/ n) x9 G, v
Samal Island
3 H, Q2 h' Z3 g6 s0 A2 O! kThis mysterious and exotic island boasts of sparkling waters and sugary beaches. To get there, you can take a boat ride from the city wharf; the trip is about 45 minutes. People come here mostly to see or stay at the Pearl Farm. It is one of the most sought-after honeymoon destinations in the country.
( G. f% p2 q0 R) Z公仔箱論壇PKTan: Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne viral infection which is sometimes complicated by hemorrhage or shock. There is no vaccine. Travelers to Samal Island should protect themselves from mosquito bites by applying repellent and keeping themselves covered.
& i1 M6 ?8 ?$ J4 }. r+ \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ H8 M" v+ @  B6 j; ]- ]

& i$ r! @7 H. W( r- i) i• Crocodile Farm公仔箱論壇- ^; M* b( ^) q; O: \# z3 @7 |
Located in Diversion Road, Ma-a, this is the place where you can find a lot of crocodiles and other animals such as snakes and monkeys. Watch out for the biggest crocodile in the country, aptly named “Pangil” which means “fang.”
& S  k" ?. E  e3 ^( W# @+ C• Philippine Eagle Center
$ }. g$ m$ j8 j# ]# t0 U0 y. t8 twww2.tvboxnow.comThis place is about an hour away from the city, and you can take a bus ride going there. For a small price of about a dollar per person, you get to see the glorious Philippine Eagles. You can also try Falconry which is one of the highlights of this trip.
, I7 I3 t* x# O! w, ^0 R: ^• Zip lines
# [* V% \; m4 v9 BThere are many zip lines in Davao. There is one where you pay around $8 for the experience at Camp Sabros in Mt. Apo, or you can go to Eden Nature Park, a fantastic mountain resort boasting of a very exciting zip line experience.
  j( M; {0 g" q" Y4 E, z( H, B3 u

) V& E- v5 Q+ g+ _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。

Mount Apo is the highest mountain in the country and overlooks Davao City. Its name means “master” or “grandfather”. Mount Apo is one of the most popular climbing destinations in the Philippines, and the summit is easy to reach.+ m% G, ]! @- U; _
Photo by James Torres

www2.tvboxnow.com" g  ^2 @  w% J. v4 x$ K2 V

% O5 c' w8 N( }公仔箱論壇

5 O/ G0 }6 R  @6 |8 D. d8 D# vwww2.tvboxnow.com• Mt. Apo  R! K  A' m7 ^. Z2 x0 ]
Of course, if you like mountain climbing, you should not miss out on this stratovolcano which happens to be the tallest mountain in the Philippines.公仔箱論壇7 g$ n, S' T7 _( y
• Davao Museum
/ `6 N- U- Z; W* [8 s3 j9 F0 C' n公仔箱論壇Located at the Insular Village in Lanang, the Davao Museum is where you can find the rich cultural history of the city preserved in one place. You will see ethnographical and archaeological collections gathered from the Mandaya, Bagobo, Manobo, Mansaka, B’laan and Tiboli tribes.& O3 F! D  ]2 Z" n
• Lanzones, Mangosteen and Durian
: t& j2 H, T# R  `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNever leave Davao without tasting these heavenly fruits! It might be important to say though that not everyone will love Durian because of its smell, but if you can, just hold your breath so you can sample this great-tasting fruit.
. L- I$ K# R8 j3 s( ^' ~公仔箱論壇• Sul Orchids Farm
9 T) v* g$ F5 E# c& L1 V$ v公仔箱論壇Davao has several orchid farms and among the most popular is the Sul Orchids Farm located at Luzviminda Village in Ma-a. Here you will find the most beautiful orchids which Davao is actually quite famous for. You can also choose to purchase some, if you like.
  b$ m; }9 L6 G6 s- g& [, c• Shopping
, n# Y, F) F4 O  d7 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Gaisano Mall or G-Mall is a really big mall, and it is 6 floors high. There you can find anything and everything you want for clothes, accessories, electronics, and food.
6 @1 ?: B- i. j  ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- h' G* `' \0 G
Stay Away Fromwww2.tvboxnow.com* O4 s7 y7 O# k) ?
Well, there are not that many crimes in Davao since authorities always ensure the safety of its locals and visitors. It is in fact one of the safest places in the country.
+ @! \* r0 l4 D/ _4 B公仔箱論壇On the other hand, you need to be aware of the fact that Davao is a smoke-free city so smoking in public places can really get you in trouble. And they also prohibit the use of firecrackers even during special holidays such as Christmas and New Year.
1 a3 W" H* J  O3 ~9 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; t8 O' P$ {" a& j% O
Getting There
) w; I; ~6 {1 P/ X/ g2 G公仔箱論壇You can get to Davao by air, land and sea. For air travel, you get the advantage of having a wide choice of entry points because Davao already has an International Airport. You can get there from Singapore (SilkAir), Macau (Viva Macau), Darwin (Air Frontier), Seoul (Asiana) and many more. For domestic air travel, you can catch a flight from Manila, Zamboanga, and Cebu via PAL or Cebu Pacific; there are also smaller planes which can take you to Davao from other cities.www2.tvboxnow.com- W0 S% X0 k" y' Y; I3 C3 w
Sea travel would get people to Davao from Cebu and Manila, and a few other major cities in the country. It is usually an overnight trip to get there.
5 U3 z% K' W4 M8 O; c- N9 ?www2.tvboxnow.comLand travel is especially advisable for travelers who are currently in Mindanao. You can get there from Cagayan, Iligan, Bukidnon, and Zamboanga by bus. You can even get there from Manila by taking the PhilTranco buses, it is going to be a long trip but it’s the scenic route to Davao. 公仔箱論壇7 X- P5 ]8 `$ y6 a

Bus Name

Schedule

Rates

Contacts

Bachelor Bus Lines24 hours daily(via DAVAO to PANABO) - k+ ]) Z( ]* V. k9 |
Deluxe – Php 43.00公仔箱論壇. c2 }7 c' W0 L4 K8 \* I
Aircon – Php 52.00www2.tvboxnow.com" d2 Q8 B+ {6 Q2 X1 |
Tel. no.
' o" y9 a# [' B0 fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。244 – 0637
Weena Bus LineD eluxe: 1:30 am
( u+ j+ f% _; xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Aircon: 4:30 am
(via DAVAO to COTABATO)
/ ]+ E3 _, K; P, J+ X, }: g; c& ?# B2 ^www2.tvboxnow.comDeluxe – Php 294.00% k' ^0 I5 l) q; P) u; i
Aircon – Php 339.00
/ {, J. O4 y) W7 Hwww2.tvboxnow.com
Tel. no. 公仔箱論壇: m5 f1 K/ y7 X8 Z5 [/ o  q
244-7734/
1 ?3 B  u5 u! |) Fwww2.tvboxnow.com249 -0033/
$ I- O' ]: [; k* y3 }0 p公仔箱論壇249 -0034
Holiday BusDeluxe:
: t& i& R& v# s( O. M3 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1st trip – 3:00 amtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' Y5 ^% P% d' w
2nd trip- 12:00 md
. W! q, }  f& r/ HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Aircon:
$ M! ?! R; {+ n3 f7 ~7 K$ n/ n公仔箱論壇1st trip – 4:00amtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 k) W/ S4 Z  S. f: f3 V
2nd trip – 6:00 pmTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ T  D) u+ i1 f2 n  A) [
(via DAVAO to GENERAL SANTOS)
9 ~' s8 i: Z) j+ Y) kwww2.tvboxnow.comDeluxe – Php 100.00
+ A# X2 S& R' _# V) a9 i' t公仔箱論壇Aircon – Php 140.00www2.tvboxnow.com% R1 R9 z( @, ?4 r4 c9 k4 P6 I
Tel. no.
/ d0 h) l; Z# x8 y9 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。222 – 3375
Davao Metro ShuttleDeluxe:
: m! @8 j$ d5 f" Swww2.tvboxnow.com1st trip – 4:30 am/ D6 W& V8 ~8 n# ^' x+ I
2nd trip- 10:45 pm www2.tvboxnow.com* R1 M) i/ C4 P6 R2 g1 X, H
Aircon:
: S1 l( |* F, L( S1st trip – 6:00am
) X7 N6 @; Q6 l& F! C& p. W2nd trip – 10:40 pm公仔箱論壇$ V0 a) ?! N$ W8 T  b  n
(via DAVAO to PANABO)
8 _( O: G( ?/ x6 S+ z! f$ b; d& Z: `Deluxe – Php 43.00
8 I: K' k0 C6 _# s8 XAircon – Php 47.00www2.tvboxnow.com  R3 F# Z9 `# g
Tel. no.
3 V! j' g( k; C  V296 -0870公仔箱論壇2 a8 |* `7 G0 Y/ s3 h
299- 2961" }- ^* g( @6 l: l  [0 Y, p
299-1772
Yellow Bus LinesDeluxe: 4:00am5 B, I' n( k5 w# e2 L( p2 \0 c
Aircon: 1:30 am
(via DAVAO to COTABATO)
1 ~, ^# H! P: \$ _0 Y1 E( W/ a公仔箱論壇Deluxe – Php 100.00
/ x+ ~' ?# ?+ Y8 N$ I! B0 X+ Uwww2.tvboxnow.comAircon – Php 165.009 T. x7 B2 h+ ~7 D7 x
Tel. no.
! _  x0 i8 D9 \8 q! e3 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb297 – 6873
PhiltrancoDeluxe: 3:00 am公仔箱論壇/ T& i  O" W1 z5 |
Aircon: 5:00 am

(via DAVAO to MANILA)

Deluxe – Php 1,800.00++TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 u" {1 _0 s9 a2 J2 e
Aircon – Php 2,200.00++( r3 T7 W% N1 G
Tel. no.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, U, C% [( o7 }8 K/ o
299-3419

( n9 }  X/ H" W8 m2 t% Kwww2.tvboxnow.com

Airline Name

Schedule

Rate

Contacts

Air PhilippinesDomestic:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  ~$ f9 `: s+ Q9 N/ ^
Manila to Davaowww2.tvboxnow.com2 C0 H2 _1 i- `. v
1st flight :7:30 a.mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, P- s5 o4 m, g" O9 G) y. |" y; _
2nd flight:2:00 p.m. P# {1 ~) [* u
Davao to ManilaTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) n. Z. \# z5 V( X6 p( i7 B: f' `, g
1st flight:9:40 a.mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: e( A. `; w9 _% I
2nd Flight :7:15p.m
Manila to Davao:- o. I6 i+ f6 m2 h  m7 [! s# }
Php 5,733+ b/ w3 z. k+ t3 F* B
Davao to Manila:
) A+ O8 `$ k" j: x0 o: x  ~" [2 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Php5,749
Tel noswww2.tvboxnow.com+ B4 M) z2 n! w4 f
234-2759公仔箱論壇  Y" j# Z+ J" P# ?) P0 S
234-2969www2.tvboxnow.com1 t3 j  H; _9 B7 X% l5 v7 Q! i. S
Cebu PacificDomestic:
" a2 E, x! J- t3 l) [4 ]: m  A5 LManila to Davao
% r* y, D$ M; g3 I) t4 c5 ]公仔箱論壇1st flight: 7:20 a.m.
. j) h# F- g# D8 d$ p) w公仔箱論壇2nd flight: 12:30 nn.
9 r6 U3 o7 |7 X3rd flight: 2:40 p.m.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# p: I0 X$ Z2 D0 T+ g5 G
4th flight: 6:10 p.m.www2.tvboxnow.com' ^# M8 W! `) [' Q8 Z  N
5th flight: 9:40 p.m./ U  x6 A/ h$ m+ n: C7 f6 z$ E
Davao to Manila) K8 X9 M' A( o( O
1st flight: 5:05 a.m.www2.tvboxnow.com$ j& C6 X8 }# m% b  g( L" c4 I% [3 w
2nd flight: 10:15 a.m.
$ r# b8 c8 [  K+ t9 u' ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3rd flight: 12:25 nn.
: T6 @- Q1 I/ }4th flight: 3:55 p.m.www2.tvboxnow.com7 e; E0 `# {& G' ]
5th flight: 7:25 p.m. : Z" R5 C' T$ Z: z* ~! `
International:  F7 z- ~: S% U, z/ `- p
Davao-Cebu-Hongkong
: n) B. @! ]. Y$ ?9 R1st flight: 5:50 a.m.
. x* N7 f  m* c. R$ btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDavao-Cebu-Singapore
' k! F3 Y5 u& `$ t: C; ^# O- swww2.tvboxnow.com1st flight: 5:50 a.m.www2.tvboxnow.com6 P# P) O9 x( A$ R, S) Z
Davao-Manila-Bangkokwww2.tvboxnow.com! [2 e1 W: N5 s3 H$ G- u+ O
1st flight: 7:25 a.m.
6 f; s+ r. }. c8 K8 gwww2.tvboxnow.com2nd flight: 12:30 n.
$ }' A" w& `& z) E. v% G- R& gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3rd flight: 2:40 p.m.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 R& k( O- S6 A; W
4th flight: 6:10 p.m.7 g, |0 ]$ `5 s( }* e! B, t1 F
5th flight: 9:45 p.m.
) J, V5 f% ^6 p4 Q+ S0 [4 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Manila to Davao
1 m$ X0 }9 b) n+ dLowest Rate:8 f( x3 M+ Q  _3 h* R. b
Php 2395
# |1 W, ~5 H3 _) hwww2.tvboxnow.comDavao to Manila
4 U+ I2 q  R) Y* v  r  f公仔箱論壇Lowest Rate; B* Y6 P8 x7 ]' P, M3 z7 r; R4 {- T
Php 2412 3 k) Y! [; c( q- |
Roundtrip:
% P# a9 F5 _2 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Php 10226++
5 J) J/ V- V6 I, C( {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Roundtrip:www2.tvboxnow.com- D, o8 Z8 ~) C) s
Php 11,200++
, p  p6 V; ?* e) x1 y. Rwww2.tvboxnow.comRoundtrip:
9 q+ a/ r5 W. q" H1 z9 Y1 o8 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Php 9239++tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 A* j/ z0 E* H  W2 y2 `% j
Ticketing Office: ( q8 G% }. k7 r) C( O
224-0962
: ^) `3 r$ L1 L5 U! `  S2 |: @公仔箱論壇Scheduling office:
, i& q' `8 c  X% e1 i2348631
. G* K4 O& r$ o$ \# L22532460 M& R: d- V2 X
Website: www.cebupacificair.com公仔箱論壇' O$ b- |8 b) {1 G, J# m
SilkAirInternational:- v+ Q+ X, o3 B2 e
Davao-Singapore公仔箱論壇5 O& {( V# i4 b4 n0 B2 O7 h
1st flight: 11:35 a.m.www2.tvboxnow.com6 o( h/ K1 z1 M6 i& c
2nd flight: 3:15 p.m.
Round Trip:
! X' w; {/ g6 }  `www2.tvboxnow.comBusiness Class:
' M: Z: X7 d! P7 ]' v  }. z* Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPhp 41,000++8 {$ m! r+ \& d! \+ U2 _; w# r
Economy Class:
; E8 v8 s% @9 o8 X' G0 Hwww2.tvboxnow.comPhp 19,000++
Tel nos.
& u9 p" n; ]6 H3 U, G8 H& Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2211039
. o' C) c* {9 ^1 ?) {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWebsite:
; w! m8 R* Q1 w7 W/ hwww.SilkAir.com
) C5 F* k7 z; L6 Z/ @* r* P" qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Philippine AirlinesDomestic:; h1 r0 w4 F+ \8 x1 B, l+ f9 ]
1st flight
; c/ O- q1 O  y: W& c# q公仔箱論壇2nd flighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 F" J5 R2 x6 Y# x8 Q
International:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& \+ c# \% w0 I8 }2 K) k: ?
1st flight
: Z! o- t' t0 c! k! a. D2nd flight
Tel nos.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0