Board logo

標題: [亞洲] China Cat Meat Murder [打印本頁]

作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2012-1-5 01:42 AM     標題: China Cat Meat Murder

Beware the cat stew, and not just because it's made of cat.
2 Z6 u2 j* N# [/ ]/ F# i) _! L7 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" V# p# t- L! Q% Ywww2.tvboxnow.com        Police in a town in southern China believe a local billionaire businessman may have been murdered over lunch by eating cat meat in a poisoned stew. The AP says the two men had a business spat and one invited the other to share lunch and talk business. Authorities believe the cat-meat stew was laced with toxins, killing billionaire Hunag Guang. His associate was taken into custody.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; p: f/ o2 L& H: ^6 p% @

1 `7 G6 ?3 f2 J5 a1 o( rPolice say Huang and Long had economic disputes.0 D  B2 E) i. h% a: q2 G
Huang, deputy director of agriculture in Guangdong's Bajia township, is suspected of poisoning the hotpot with the herb Gelsemium elegans, according to a statement on the microblog of the investigating police.
/ C% T$ i7 J+ v4 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 R; E) Q3 |# T1 O. x9 o# F% Ywww2.tvboxnow.comGelsemium elegans is a toxic plant indigenous to southeastern Asia well known among hill tribes as an effective means for committing suicide.3 M( }* a" o" H# ^- R7 x# [
Eating just a few leaves can cause convulsions and prove fatal.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 K% \3 ?3 E. X; a2 b

2 p3 p8 ]9 z6 h3 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Yet despite containing poisonous alkaloids, it is also still used in Chinese medicine to treat skin ulcers and increasingly being used in the mainstream.
6 S( ^& U) Y1 G& v% l+ x) K" lwww2.tvboxnow.com

5 g9 I6 A) G+ E$ FIn the 18th century it was administered as an analgesic and recent pharmacological studies have supported that use.
  J3 k5 @3 F7 i- ^* p8 `8 eIt has also been suggested Gelsemium elegans has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumour effects.
. C3 w( ^$ _1 k1 h+ utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 p$ Z6 J8 P) b3 b# R  }) Q
The herb is widely distributed in the north and south of China.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& Z& X" [, y4 z7 m( e
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 O# w" A7 n+ o" P: X6 g
        Cat meat is a Cantonese delicacy, much to the growing dismay of animal rights advocates in China. In recent years, animal lovers have blocked trucks loaded with thousands of cats bound for Guangdon
作者: ckd08    時間: 2012-1-5 03:19 AM

Is this really an intentional murder or just a mistreat of the herbs ?   May be the billionaire wanted to eat the medical herb instead of treating it as poisonous herbs ?!   Will China police be able to find out the truth ?   Guilty until proven Innocent or Innocent until proven Guilty ?
作者: kimmi8k    時間: 2012-1-5 03:53 AM

Well, this Cat Case have received international attention, China authorities will follow the mystery and truth, in good hands.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0