Board logo

標題: Whitney Houston died... RIP [打印本頁]

作者: mochaktung    時間: 2012-2-12 11:59 AM     標題: Whitney Houston died... RIP

American singer and actress Whitney Houston has died in Los Angeles at the age of 48.  u% g' S2 G! P& s

/ m& _# |: @( U' y& A公仔箱論壇        A spokesman for Houston's family confirmed the news, saying: "Unfortunately, it is true.", B0 r  Q9 W2 y

5 \: _1 T: r6 O0 q% bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Houston was one of the most celebrated female singers of all time, with hits including I Will Always Love You and Saving All My Love For You.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( W- K: \) \' {1 _
        But her later career was overshadowed by substance abuse and her turbulent marriage to singer Bobby Brown.
* \) I2 Q! q/ d: z( K3 b        
% N5 X1 f! ~6 v3 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbPolice spokesman Mark Rosen told reporters Houston was found dead at 15:55 pm (23:55 GMT) at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, where she was staying as a guest.
" j" z  p) ?2 j# n8 z. uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。        
- b. t, T2 a( s$ Z8 _"She has been positively identified by friends and family that were with her at the hotel, and next of kin have already been notified," he said.www2.tvboxnow.com0 G. B3 _/ q  g9 h5 U

. O5 Q9 ~: H! W3 Q3 T# N% B7 S( `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb      The cause of her death remains unclear but police said there were "no obvious signs of criminal intent".
作者: iii222    時間: 2012-3-10 01:25 AM

Whitney did not cherish her gifted voice and good luck in real life.  Not a true loss to society. Opportunities should be given to those who deserve it.
作者: 2gabby    時間: 2012-3-11 08:46 AM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0