Board logo

標題: [歐洲] 3千蜜蜂同時'光顧'花店 [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-6-29 07:14 AM     標題: 3千蜜蜂同時'光顧'花店

Bee-seiged! The terrifying moment a buzzing swarm of 3,000 bees descended on florists as workers cowered inside
( T% ~6 f# q6 K# q$ u  By Rob Cooper
' @, q6 Z2 P# Y& Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 T6 N$ h8 Q8 g% ~  g4 r
This is the dramatic moment a swarm of 3,000  bees descended on a florists as workers hid inside.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 t  M7 M4 o2 O
www2.tvboxnow.com+ c, s3 _* d4 X% x7 a0 r) Y
The shop was forced to close for more than  two hours in Hereford city centre while a beekeeper was called.
  v  {/ M& W. S- E0 zwww2.tvboxnow.com
+ S6 K1 e1 K7 D7 K* x! z) c' Z5 aThe invasion of the buzzing insects also  caused chaos for shoppers as they swarmed around the store front last Sunday  afternoon.
) f  m- ]/ `  k4 v/ u. d
, m( l, A6 J6 p/ r8 D/ Awww2.tvboxnow.com
& y4 ]5 x( O5 x7 ^) b8 b' yInvasion: A swarm of 3,000 bees descends on the florists  in Hereford while the workers lock themselves inside
3 f, U6 ^. Y5 }% jwww2.tvboxnow.com7 s  P" }2 o( i* I4 ^& V- n# K
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ o3 C  W6 Q7 K, _5 h
Swarming: Bees gather on a flower pot as beekeepers are  called to tackle the problem公仔箱論壇- b: E9 X8 \! K$ q! [8 B4 M
" W/ k  A; @7 p
A shop worker at Sarah  Jane’s Joy of Flowers said today:  'It was pretty scary, one minute the sky was blue and it was sunny outside, the  next the front of the shop was covered in a black swarming cloud of bees.
7 _2 R. s- v7 C5 Z6 U公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ s# F& ?2 Z: Y9 I
'They must have been attracted by the pollen  in the flowers we had in a few pots outside.
3 E7 k& t4 `7 c" W* u* e" Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# Q! m5 |, ?# O& @" V8 b# _'Other shoppers had to run across the street  to avoid them, luckily I don’t think anyone was stung and a beekeeper arrived  after a couple of hours and removed the swarm in a box.'
4 f5 ^* F7 u) t$ n9 b9 C8 a3 I1 Q; D

6 j1 O5 |: M4 L# S8 m) R" ~/ ~  B公仔箱論壇Terrifying: Staff had to retreat inside the shop as the  bees settled on their wares
1 V7 V. C' A& a* m: ?& u: Hwww2.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇9 J6 d: O3 }/ z% R7 w; t

c4 F# }; T3 r0 h公仔箱論壇Tackled: A beekeeper collects the bees and later handed  them over to the Herefordshire Beekeeper¿s AssociationTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ^3 K) ], T3 t: Y' n1 P9 c

! k7 P7 f: X3 d+ m2 v
7 o  ]# C5 S# p' ^; ywww2.tvboxnow.comCollection: A beekeeper collects the swarm which forced  the shop in Hereford to close last Sunday
* I* ~) Z! \. h8 N9 S5 S! `1 [www2.tvboxnow.com
/ K  p, D1 H* C# a+ c0 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Shopper Jane Thomas, 31, was walking along  with her young daughter when she spotted the bees.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ Y/ A  O$ [# C; X0 a- U7 X0 A
She said: 'I couldn’t believe my eyes when I  saw it, I got us straight over the other side of the street when I realised what  was in front of us.% r9 {4 \0 Q: A* `
www2.tvboxnow.com2 b, {+ ]1 L9 ^4 m& G
'I suppose it makes sense that they’d head  for a florist but you don’t expect to see a big swarm of them in the middle of a  high street.'
' P- b5 }# I7 |; swww2.tvboxnow.com
3 l! U- M, g/ F1 W0 @
! H4 ]; f7 i2 D  F& v/ M! ]9 YThe bees swarmed into the town centre after  being released from a hive at a nearby museum.
2 m7 R+ S8 s3 r+ |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAmateur beekeeper Hazel Highfield collected  the bees and handed them over to the Herefordshire Beekeeper’s  Association./ V. C# k' L. y4 }, ]

. b' C: ]3 B0 T: A$ b7 `* _: QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She said: 'They would only have been  interested in finding a new home, when they are like that the bees are very  placid.
1 c) l3 R' w  |0 L. `'They feed up on honey before they leave the  hive.'
+ N+ e8 V) Y) [8 K% N/ _4 ?! M
% c  {4 r) X5 o) r; k; qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Workers at Thorntons chocolate shop in nearby  Leominster were forced to cower inside for two-and-a-half hours after 2,000 bees  built a nest in the doorway last July.公仔箱論壇  m) J6 W1 ^/ X8 F/ O7 H5 y( {

( `9 {+ U  Z& i$ q* m: X9 ?& G公仔箱論壇
0 A! Q; |5 ]+ jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbSwarm: Shoppers fled across the road after spotting the  bees gathered outside
# u- g0 Y9 X  ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
% K; X5 U" p9 I5 b8 c" g! F0 vBees and wasps 'kill more people in Britain than Al-Qaeda do'. [$ o$ ~( p3 e7 w, v

" ?% G9 V- L' f  r) \' ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTerrorism kills fewer people in the UK than  bees and wasps, according to a report by the government’s terrorism  watchdog.
" b2 K5 ]6 M  H/ Z1 c  D) F4 U公仔箱論壇) p) m( ]6 Q3 g. D1 g# q8 H4 n2 Y
An annual report by the Independent Reviewer  of Terrorism Legislation acknowledged the threat from Al Qaeda and its  affiliates as a genuine one, but it said the menace of terror had lessened in  recent years and should not be’ overstated’ .tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. d8 f. K; c8 K* `6 t

$ ^) _1 W! e8 f0 a" ^公仔箱論壇David Anderson QC said that there had not  been a single injury in the UK by a terrorist since the stabbing of a Labour MP  two years ago.
9 y* B$ a# y8 p- OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
4 ^* p# i8 H- y: h7 vNeither had there been any bombings linked to  Islamic extremists in Europe last year.
6 ]7 d# x! z5 U2 G6 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! i; P& [$ k; f' l" x& ~6 ?7 V
Arrests connected to alleged terror plots  were at a record low since the 9/11 attacks, with 121 out of a total of 1.4  million arrests in the most recent year. 9 W, U* |/ {+ m' q9 Z
7 r7 P, W9 f! a
In a section of the report that considers if  the risk for terrorism is overstated Mr Anderson writes: ‘During the 21st  century, terrorism has been an insignificant cause of mortality in the United  Kingdom.
- U  _# u: ?6 R, t4 c/ ~! T+ Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' T1 ]( M6 |- \* \, G1 i- N
‘The annualised averge of five deaths caused  by terrorism in England and wales over this peiod compares with total accidental  deaths in 2010 of 17,201. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, O0 \+ W- i: K* _2 ]
www2.tvboxnow.com8 j+ z0 j# F7 ~/ @$ [' D
‘This included 123 cyclist killed in traffic  accidents, 102 personnnel killed in Afghmistan, 29 people drowned in the bath  tub and five people killed by hornets wasps and bees.’www2.tvboxnow.com! @) a) E1 ~8 w. h7 r6 n; I

@$ t* C+ o0 ]7 t

作者: newjade8    時間: 2012-6-29 08:48 AM

早前北美發現大批蜜蜂消失 因而担心農作物生長受影响 看來不用担心了
作者: 地獄天王    時間: 2012-6-29 09:19 AM

看來是大規模的蜜蜂遷移,不然不會突然出現這麼多生物的。而且,基本是只要是那些蜜蜂原來生存的地方出現突變才會的,看來是氣候的問題了
作者: 930510    時間: 2012-6-29 10:19 AM

真是大自然奧妙阿
作者: EvilgranII    時間: 2012-6-29 10:44 PM

真是大自然的奇景。。。不会又会有什么天灾出现吧。。。阿弥托佛。。。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0