Board logo

標題: stress management [打印本頁]

作者: scherzando    時間: 2012-9-22 11:49 PM     標題: stress management

A young  lady confidently walked around the room while  leading and explaining stress management  to an audience; with a raised glass of water,  and everyone knew she was going to ask the  ultimate question, 'half empty or half  full?'..... she fooled them all... "How heavy is  this glass of water?", she inquired with a  smile.公仔箱論壇3 X: w4 b( I$ D
www2.tvboxnow.com; f7 U% _# G# K; D
5 Z% t5 V# f: f: x
Answers  called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20  oz.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 ~; J% F% k% v: |6 d

; @' q0 ~6 Z+ w公仔箱論壇She replied, "The absolute weight  doesn't matter. It depends on how long I hold  it. If I hold it for a minute, that's not a  problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an  ache in my right arm. If I hold it for a day,  you'll have to call an ambulance. In each case  it's the same weight, but the longer I hold it,  the heavier it becomes." She continued, "and  that's the way it is with stress. If we carry  our # F; ~/ T! |0 A5 {. y
burdens all the time, sooner or later,  as the burden becomes increasingly heavy, we  won't be able to carry on."TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) P0 ^/ N# Z; _" G3 ]1 L
9 P/ p" R& Y! e, A3 X9 d2 p
"As with the  glass of water, you have to put it down for a  while and rest before holding it again. When  we're refreshed, we can carry on with the burden  - holding stress longer and better each time  practiced. So, as early in the evening as you  can, put all your burdens down. Don't carry them  through the evening and into the night... pick  them up tomorrow.
% V$ O# i+ c2 B! P# UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. J8 {6 u# @$ ]
Whatever burdens you're  carrying now, let them down for a moment. Relax,  pick them up later after you've rested. Life is  short. Enjoy it and the now 'supposed' stress  that you've conquered!"
  e; Q2 r' p  q9 w6 F) o
$ H# ^# U. X. M' O' ~" e# CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 * Accept the  fact that some days you're the pigeon, and some  days you're the statue!
) E1 P2 r4 e4 g. w! L# g
, }. {5 R3 U" E9 J2 * Always keep  your words soft and sweet, just in case you have  to eat them..
/ M8 Q  [% L/ y$ _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; z/ [# ]. D. i$ e. s0 u. k! X
3 * Drive carefully... It's  not only cars that can be recalled by their  Maker..
& ^" ?2 l" U' h, Z9 q) etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ ~! T! f3 E- A# c& D3 {" e
4 * If you can't be kind, at  least have the decency to be vague
$ ?* z6 V% @" d) f/ ^8 q$ o$ @6 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, P, a# v3 @8 F. {5 * If  you lend someone $20 and never see that person  again, it was probably worth it.  公仔箱論壇9 H5 z$ H0 z" k4 Z4 ^* M! @( @/ _
% z6 M( e9 |7 \5 g$ f2 b3 r
6 *  Never put both feet in your mouth at the same  time, because then you won't have a leg to stand  on.
, }' n# ]( c3 v8 R$ [, h公仔箱論壇
! g7 L! r7 C* ^" r* utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 * Nobody cares if you can't dance  well. Just get up and dance.公仔箱論壇- y% L) s- J& |9 ~2 ?

$ a. ^; m0 T' c7 Jwww2.tvboxnow.com8 *  Birthdays are good for you. The more you have,  the longer you live.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 Z# w" D4 C; n, x) j% \& j

, _( D. W( X, KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 * You may be only  one person in the world, but you may also be the  world to one person.
* x7 r8 D1 |  q: G3 y& c. x4 K
www2.tvboxnow.com; ~* N" r8 q  S+ {5 X2 T
10 * A  truly happy person is one who can enjoy the  scenery on a detour.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0