Board logo

標題: <惡魔樂章>世界禁歌-黑色星期天 [打印本頁]

作者: 新    時間: 2006-10-13 10:49 PM     標題: <惡魔樂章>世界禁歌-黑色星期天

世界禁歌 黑色星期天
" [, t" }, n0 n% zwww2.tvboxnow.comhttp://www.hzsf.com.cn/lajicheng/music/sunday01.mp3
% O; p( c2 b% p2 O+ t" Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" o5 }, O5 v2 D) |% |/ K* v$ ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。國際奇案~~<<黑色的星期天>>
8 g8 \3 m' p+ R1 Dwww2.tvboxnow.com五十多年前,音樂史上曾發生過一宗著名的「國際音樂奇案」:人們因聽這首樂曲而自殺的事件接連不斷地發生。
& T/ |- K0 I0 a9 f6 eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# I0 m' O- K4 _" Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb當時某天,在比利時的某酒吧,人們正在一邊品著美酒,一邊聽音樂。
2 Q) ~  W) k( F, Q& }; n& ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb當樂隊剛剛演奏完法國作曲家魯蘭斯.查理斯創作的《黑色的星期天》這首管弦樂曲時,www2.tvboxnow.com% T( D0 S3 e$ o
就聽到一聲歇斯底里的大喊:「我實在受不了啦!」只見一名匈牙利青年一仰脖子喝光了杯中酒,! `6 V1 }8 @, F; }  n! H
掏出手槍朝自己 太陽穴扣動扳機「砰」的一聲就倒在血泊裡。 $ u) z, x" d9 a9 x
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 T  k- W" g6 B! Y
一名女警察對此案進行調查,但費盡九牛二虎之力,也查不出這青年為什麼要自殺。
( l" ~' H* K7 e, I3 c( M% y公仔箱論壇最後,她抱著僥倖心理買來一張那天樂隊演奏過的《黑色的星期天》這唱片,心想,也許從這裡可以找到一點破案的蛛絲馬跡。
& `6 w% C/ u, A* X3 _1 s3 s* d6 L7 Q" QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。她把唱片放了一遍後,結果也自殺了。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 o; e" f. c5 S' T4 w, l# r* |
人們在她的辦公桌上發現她留給警察的一封信
! r2 x- ]/ E; S0 i1 I' R; ~「局長閣下,我受理的案件不用繼續偵查了,其兇手就是樂曲《黑色的星期天》。我在聽這首曲子時,公仔箱論壇/ v4 ~/ b+ j/ J% }6 B
也忍受不了它那悲傷旋律的刺激,只好謝絕人世了。」 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 @% u% c/ n8 M- P) j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( S9 Z% g6 b( X8 e
無獨有偶。美國紐約市一位開朗活潑的女打字員與人閒聊時,聽說《黑色的星期天》如何使人傷感,便好奇地借了這首樂曲的唱片回家聽。www2.tvboxnow.com6 \: L0 b/ l4 P+ W: q
第二天她沒有去上班,人們在她房間發現她已自殺身亡,唱機上正放著那張《黑色的星期天》的唱片。
% l3 ?' W( t" ?& ]她在遺書中說:「我無法忍受它 的旋律,這首?惜l就是我的葬禮曲目。」
8 P, U  k9 ?8 U+ Y2 s  r+ ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% ~; ]. q+ x% v  K
在華盛頓,有位剛成名的鋼琴演奏家應邀參加一個沙龍聚會,並為來賓演奏。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; p9 M& B- d) k5 g# Y. j$ F
席間一位來賓突然接到她母親車禍身亡的長途電話,因那天正好是星期天,便請鋼琴家為其母演奏《黑色的星期天》以示哀悼。公仔箱論壇" ~5 ~# p6 i1 K1 i' H
鋼琴家極不情願地彈了這首曲子,剛演奏完畢,便由於過度悲傷,導致心臟病發作而撲倒在鋼琴上,再也沒有起來。
  a! I  `+ A0 Q: K: S! P+ Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ K. o0 b0 ^' N2 A- k1 t
在義大利米蘭,一個音樂家聽說了這些奇聞之後感到困惑不解,不相信《黑色的星期天》會造成如此嚴重的後果,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- z$ c3 j2 E7 j: X0 w8 _
便試著在自己客廳用鋼琴彈奏了一遍,竟也死在鋼琴旁,並在《黑色的星期天》的樂譜上寫下這樣的遺言: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) t  ^9 U, o7 C
「這樂曲的旋律太殘酷了,這不是人類所能忍受的曲子,毀掉它吧,不然會有更多的人因受刺激而喪命。」
  l- A0 V% Q- W6 S/ L: {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ s9 Y6 Q. ^% v) s; \1 J4 r
《黑色的星期天》當時被人們稱為「魔鬼的邀請書」,至少有100人因聽 了它而自殺,因而查禁長達13年之久。
, U  B  C6 V6 k  I! m* W關於作曲家本人創作曲子的動機,連精神分析家和心理學家也無法提出圓滿的解釋。 www2.tvboxnow.com$ B6 \' G, T1 D7 U+ P

: K4 F. A3 P& [% w% G# f- Iwww2.tvboxnow.com由於自殺的人越來越多,美、英、法、西班子等諸多國家的電臺便召開了 一次特別會議,號昭歐美各國聯合抵制《黑色的星期天》。
7 }  t3 N1 B8 M" e, _) ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww2.tvboxnow.com/ G" B( J6 p6 Y+ g4 x4 J9 T2 ^
這首殺人的樂曲終於被銷毀了,作者也因為內疚而在臨終前懺悔道:
8 h+ v2 r0 m- S5 }1 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。「沒 想到,這首樂曲給 人類帶來了如此多的災難, 讓上帝在另一個世界來懲罰我的靈魂吧!」
7 ~* z2 j* m$ e# n( R公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇1 m  `* U* ?* R1 P* d& F

3 `/ @. y; }! M" p
3 p7 k+ G# l9 Y$ t% Z其他關於<黑色星期天>的資料: www2.tvboxnow.com9 g6 Q! r  r( O% w* _4 z
English translation of the original
' Z( y" P0 ?$ p; r公仔箱論壇The original song was written in 1933 by two Hungarians, Rezso Seress (music) www2.tvboxnow.com$ l& R' [1 p% d+ o0 l6 b* A
and Laszlo Javor (lyrics), and consisted of the first two stanza
/ E& _  _+ C# K# ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。only -- the last stanza was added later, also first in Hungarian,
+ a- ~; x4 }* y+ l" G% w6 }- ^公仔箱論壇as Zoe Orosz from Hungary pointed out to me. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' \/ b5 X/ B' I1 M- U
Zoe added: . \0 I4 B3 S. b. ]. E2 f8 m. C  S
Actually, the second part of the song in Hungarian is not so reassuring at all. ' \# p5 a4 @4 V! k/ M: v
It is if at all possible, much gloomier than the first two stanzas, almost apocalyptic. 2 I3 p3 p1 Y4 J' u  Q
It looks like the pessimism of the song was too much for the translators and they made their translation a happier one. ) f* n0 S1 V9 Y
In that case one might argue that the translator has done a bad job % n5 U: t( B' L5 Q+ i# o0 v9 K
and 'ruined' the song, or in other words: a translator has to maintain the original spirit TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 b5 }3 w& p! C* {5 @9 j  ^2 f
and intentions of the song. On the other hand,
/ q  @' x/ t" ~. c) O1 swww2.tvboxnow.coma translator may also be more than just a translator and based on the original create a new song. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 W1 d8 U% i- I5 ?
Perhaps the Sam Lewis mentioned in the credits is responsible for this. . L  n0 P9 R0 E' M. L+ f6 @

3 U' O" e( s' f6 Fwww2.tvboxnow.comZoe Orosz also made a translation into English of the original Hungarian song, adding:
( x" C5 _4 b, m公仔箱論壇It looks like Javor wrote the first part and Seress the second. It is very-very gloomy.
+ ^6 x$ Y" ?+ R! L, {, H7 kIt seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end. * F+ [- U! y+ x, J; {
I'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible. To be honest, 1 h: ^) `9 ?% e# T# [
I don't think it was ruined at all. We are a very pessimistic people,
6 |( g4 [. V( k9 J8 g, X: cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。so maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" u# S  q. ~. e5 Q7 |' C

2 \$ j. V$ o& NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The war Zoe mentions could be the First World War, as the song originates from the 1930s. : \# ^! U5 [; Y9 v; {
But since the second part of the song is even more gloomy than the first part, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ [2 P5 I. Z) \" n  q5 J% i
the second part may have been added after the Second World War.www2.tvboxnow.com6 e# c8 ]3 B2 f% g0 P8 s5 H8 R

+ c: L- g; h6 ^  s5 F公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇: ]8 w2 X# |# L  L

' k8 e% G/ \& F* hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Someone said that:) o8 Z3 i* r/ {6 j6 l
I like this song very much! It is a little jazzy, and Sarah's singing and the music create the right mood for the song. www2.tvboxnow.com% V3 E- f, W% ]& c
One thing is very strange, though. The mood changes between the second and the third stanza,
/ ?; n3 E8 J- Q* mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbecause she wakes up and realises that the gloomy first two stanzas were nothing but a dream and the third stanza is then more chearful. / n4 Q1 T) U/ \
This change of mood is strangely rather abrupt: : H: E* a- E; q
the pause is less than a second -- Sarah has barely enough time to catch her breath.
2 L& W9 W, f2 {3 C5 V- owww2.tvboxnow.comI would have expected the change in mood between stanzas two and three to be build up a little more gradually, # ^+ n0 S, B3 _6 P% O( e1 Q% Q
in five to ten seconds or so. After all, waking up and realising that it was a dream takes time. 4 f, U1 x3 D+ \! n5 q
Hazan suggested that the last stanza could still be part of the dream: the singer has lost her lover,
& T9 A6 a4 \1 J: }+ ?! ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。continues her mourning in her dream, and as a reaction to the pain wishes it was all but a dream:
3 Z% i& |% c4 b6 j( Q) P"I find you asleep in the deep of my heart", not next to her in bed.
* l1 K( D0 U0 E# qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI do not think this is what is meant here. The change of mood, the use of the words
2 d2 S2 R* l% S( _$ N" @6 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"I was only dreaming / I wake" and also the lines "I hope /
! x- m/ X" ]6 g" w1 @; Y/ bthat my dream never haunted you" make me think that the singer has woken up
1 D4 l; l( y( c2 Iwww2.tvboxnow.com(though the whole text is written in the past tense).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. x, h9 _9 N7 l; l. B- y" T) L
. j: j, s, J2 k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 ~; r0 d6 W. j! s2 ]2 L
多關於黑色星期天,大概都話呢首歌係1930s死左好多人,後來禁左.後來出左英文版先無咁恐怖(之前應該仲恐怖)
( M& p; |5 a8 X4 _, |"It seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end.
' l9 S# O, y( ?4 i+ h* etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible.
- H4 O" q: }  _7 _& P7 Y5 @To be honest, I don't think it was ruined at all.We are a very pessimistic people, 7 i. K, e9 g: Q1 K9 E# |
so maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form."
+ _3 h' `- l7 f6 ?8 c9 ~: \* ]就係呢個啦....
' v7 i3 s( R7 {0 k# N仲有套movie係關於首歌,叫做"Ein Lied von Lieve und Tod -- Gloomy Sunday"公仔箱論壇9 \& c$ O6 m! w# K# |

h) r5 w$ t* Z: H) \; d7 k3 r
) a7 a7 `; \$ c. C+ g# `www2.tvboxnow.com作曲者不是法國的,而是匈牙利的Rezso Seress,1935年作。
$ f8 s) B! m* V& w( N- N( ]* ?# zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。被翻成了無數版本,英文是其中之一 7 ~$ ]" T, o: V
翻唱者: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 p. i! F4 [( y( R
Billie Holliday, Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Elvis Costello, Stan Kenton, Ray Charles,
/ m) q) \' \* e& Swww2.tvboxnow.comJosephine Baker, Sinead O’Connor, Maurice Chevalier, Tom Jones, Mantovani, Lydia Lunch, Bjork, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% U# P: H5 Z' F# I5 f# N9 [
Sarah MacLachlan,Christian Death, Gitane Demone.... 公仔箱論壇" D4 {+ }0 w: J5 V3 i9 ~# G, \

* e) `$ _" z/ n; s; P! l4 q/ p# ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(轉貼)
作者: 泰利26    時間: 2006-10-14 03:28 PM

聽過,都幾悽怨~
作者: 點解我甘黑    時間: 2006-10-15 12:27 AM

聽咗,不過悟知系米受楼主嗰D話影响,聽完後心情有D沉重.聽嗰时真系幾悽凉下,不過聽落又好似幾好聽甘咯
作者: sky_tw    時間: 2006-10-25 03:57 AM

恐怖!
作者: James911    時間: 2007-1-18 02:22 AM     標題: did any of you die??

作者: YKCheung    時間: 2007-1-19 12:57 PM     標題: 回復第 1 帖由 新 所發的帖子

is there any way i can get the file in another source?
: l2 q. h. }# Y) J4 U公仔箱論壇the one posted cannot open
作者: Kathy_chan    時間: 2007-4-16 02:53 PM

听首歌就死得,人噶心未免也太脆弱了...
作者: saintman    時間: 2007-4-16 10:27 PM

cannot open the link..
作者: jojo168    時間: 2007-9-5 06:34 AM

thx~~~~feel so bad
作者: yiu1966119    時間: 2007-10-8 12:42 AM

:onion31: :onion31:
作者: jl168    時間: 2007-10-8 12:13 PM

it's a long story that i read b4, very sad.....i wouldnt dare to listern to that song:019:

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0