Board logo

標題: 黑社會, 讲英文 [打印本頁]

作者: ls_siew    時間: 2008-7-26 01:26 PM     標題: 黑社會, 讲英文

know your mouse.
我識你老鼠 !


You call me how to come out and walk
in the future?
你叫我以後點出o黎行?



I give you some colour to see.
我俾D顏色你睇!



If you have enough ginger,put your
horse to me.
如果你夠薑的話就放馬過o黎!



Monster of blowing water.
吹水怪。



Blow chicken
吹雞



I blow chicken to beat your group of
the guys.
我吹雞打你班友 。



Face green green
臉青青 。



You see road carefully
你小心睇路 。



Are you road?
你係唔係路呀?



How senior are you?
你算老幾?



What the water are you?
你係乜水?



Do you big me?
你大我呀?



Zebra chops people
班馬劈友 。



Do the world
做世界 。



Big tea rice
大茶飯 。



What the ghost are you talk?
你講乜鬼?



Cut my head and let you sit on it as a
chair.
批我個頭俾你當凳坐!



I give you only a hair.
我俾條毛你!



Do you think me didn't arrive?
你當我無到?



Wear grass
著草



I am wearing grass.
我著緊草。



I fear that you have teeth.
我驚你有牙!



You have not enough class to talk
mathematics with me!
你未夠班同我講數!



What the spring do you do?
你做乜春?



Measure water/Pound water.
磅水



A dragon service.
一條龍服務



Hold hold water.
楂楂水
作者: ipoohmaniac    時間: 2008-7-26 01:27 PM

哈哈...
作者: cwthai    時間: 2008-7-27 04:58 AM

thanks 4 sharing...
very funny..
next time i oso wan to use tis english ..
作者: shiavv    時間: 2008-7-27 10:20 AM

thanks for sharing
作者: jasonlcs87    時間: 2008-7-27 10:41 AM

之前有人贴过了哦...但是有加了些,谢谢分享...
作者: tcmhw    時間: 2008-7-27 10:45 AM     標題: 回應 ls_siew 第 1 篇文章

haha.. doesnt seem much intimidating in english
作者: 56432509    時間: 2008-7-27 11:17 AM

额...完全不懂...我太纯洁了,
作者: gwei5163    時間: 2009-9-29 11:13 PM

You call me how to come out and walk in the future?




歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0