Board logo

標題: Boys and Girls... [打印本頁]

作者: Smartzboy    時間: 2008-11-13 09:45 AM     標題: Boys and Girls...

When a girl is mean to you after a break-up…she wants you back but she is too scared she'll get hurt and knows you're gone forever!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( P1 g0 ^, j: E
when you catch a girl glancing at you, she wants you to look back and smilewww2.tvboxnow.com$ N6 ^0 l) b$ Z  t5 S
When a girl bumps into your arm while walking with you, she wants you to hold her hand
) h9 f( G  |9 ]) r8 b  a, aWhen she wants a hug she will just stand there
0 [5 }) d5 k3 R/ S- ~; w) [* g4 p# iWhen u break a girls heart she still feels it when you run into each other 3 years later
- q5 J6 C3 a3 u/ C. a: gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; x1 D4 u: W. t2 u; M- _/ s; D/ K
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply,,www2.tvboxnow.com8 B8 h$ O% [; |" [- t$ p3 b" d
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around
/ j% g" f; |( W) ]公仔箱論壇When a girl answers, "I'm fine," after a few seconds, she is not at all fine/ V8 S# ^/ Q- Y$ i$ o
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are playing games' I; _: I/ N. K5 v$ [7 r- j: g- e
When a girl lays her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be hers forever公仔箱論壇. S& W- P5 E. C1 F6 f
When a girl says she can't live without you, she has made up her mind that you are her futuretvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% A- M9 ]3 s; u% J( b! m
When a girl says, "I miss you," no one in this world can miss you more than that
3 V! A3 K, D. j6 X' _7 e3 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。*************************************
3 J# {4 F( z& `GUY FACTS ---www2.tvboxnow.com5 e  J4 h5 T  J" P7 Y
When a guy calls you, he wants to be with you
: p2 w# P; M$ SWhen a guy is quiet, he's listening to you...
+ [4 P8 s% Q' P5 J4 X6 ?When a guy is not arguing, He realizes he's wrong
( E/ s6 R' o! Q4 M, x( K9 \7 CWhen a guy says, "I'm fine" after a few minutes he means itwww2.tvboxnow.com3 `' w+ N1 y( \  M7 w8 C) B' n
When a guy stares at you, he wishes you would care about him and wonders if you dowww2.tvboxnow.com- {# p# s( o, d9 K, U% W/ o2 ?
When your laying your head on a guy's chest, he has the world
7 n% v: u; b" i# ~+ dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen a guy calls/texts/comments/messages you everyday, he is in love公仔箱論壇% u  @4 Y2 W; j6 v5 @
When a (good) guy tells you he loves you, he means it
: W# G4 Q0 R, w) G# fWhen a guy says he can't live without you, he's with you till your done
' H  ~$ K! R6 x( ^3 h* a# d2 q6 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When a guy says, "I miss you," he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything elsewww2.tvboxnow.com! d# H0 x9 ]8 c. f7 v, ?
reply this in 10 minutes and your true love will call you
% J' m( Z7 T. U9 m- s3 _: i/ F/ _if you don’t, you will die unhappy…was there someone in your mind as you read this??
5 _- h5 E2 i$ g. RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Post this as:
3 T8 ?5 b: {' C/ W2 }公仔箱論壇IF YOU'RE A GUY "When a girl MISSES You"公仔箱論壇; J2 P# k5 m* Q/ l
AND
0 d) J1 y9 t* o# s: L9 hwww2.tvboxnow.comIF YOU'RE A GIRL POST IT AS
) ^6 u0 }! {8 g4 J+ jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"when a boy MISSES you"
作者: sionvin    時間: 2008-11-13 11:56 AM

i believe when we said ''i miss you'', we are meant even more than that...lolz

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0