Board logo

標題: [西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs [打印本頁]

作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-10-4 04:54 PM     標題: Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSHtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 i  H( [9 ?4 E0 O
Herman's Hermits - 1967www2.tvboxnow.com7 U2 q/ h. U6 ?' I" Z' P
www2.tvboxnow.com4 F& ]9 x& V/ w5 z% x6 Q9 Y8 i; B
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
% t' I$ r2 J" Q+ h; f- CAll over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
6 J/ m/ H2 d2 y/ T: }1 @www2.tvboxnow.comYou know what I mean公仔箱論壇' r8 E) b5 D( a0 E, y6 d
Just the two of us and nobody else in sight0 l, k- `! T% N1 T: V2 V3 j# l
There's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tighttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- e8 {) f4 s9 j- X: h
So listen very carefully
5 U( x5 z0 K4 ]. T0 I. S- V9 a9 l/ mwww2.tvboxnow.comCloser now and you will see what I mean( o% n0 S  Q( R2 x
It isn't a dream
' h: j% c) d0 }0 R! ^0 E  jwww2.tvboxnow.comThe only sound that you will hear
& |, d- `/ C# J  }3 T3 f+ b8 }" Cwww2.tvboxnow.comIs when I whisper in your ear
1 e: ^" i7 ]0 t/ wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI love you forever and ever
. p1 S  L; l% R- \, u6 VThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonightwww2.tvboxnow.com. q$ k8 N$ s' V3 B' w4 f" D
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
1 j% E5 |6 F1 H( P1 c- ?" X  \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLa-la-la-la-la-la-la
* `' _& g- t7 @) D. _+ Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
- X# P1 P" |) E+ F5 b6 L公仔箱論壇La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la7 E: y9 n% w. J, `  [
La-la-la-la-la
* @$ ~( \( s, x8 d' y6 tSo listen very carefully
7 Q- }/ x; b4 b* |' X+ dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCloser now and you will see what I mean
5 w, C6 S- e4 ^9 a: {2 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It isn't a dream
" O. q! U$ b4 `- A- p, yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The only sound that you will hear* G% q; K! W* Z
Is when I whisper in your ear
( E2 P9 N" @. ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I love you forever and ever
+ u) C* f9 _9 [8 Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonight
1 A0 d7 ?5 V: l5 F. q+ s2 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAll over the world people just like us are falling in love
. w1 Z3 O6 R9 fwww2.tvboxnow.comYeah, they're falling in love0 o4 w# k4 N/ O
Hush, they're falling in love
: D) A! U- V- J; E; Q, W! vHush公仔箱論壇; E  z. ^$ s. V( u
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz
6 M/ m% N* N- Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
# E; A3 {6 K9 h- h! j公仔箱論壇MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
# O5 L9 _, o* J% S$ E5 h) Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Trevor Peacock)公仔箱論壇6 r/ w- W4 O8 V' _$ D
Herman's Hermits - 1965
0 y5 X6 H# r) G4 A" ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  s- ?& i: B0 C1 X! U9 Q
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughtertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) |/ ^" @+ o; o) w; l. @2 F. r
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
; T/ h3 S; S# r' ]2 F/ z, _8 {公仔箱論壇But it's sad, she doesn't love me now
# I3 {: y3 v+ _% x4 d公仔箱論壇She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pinewww2.tvboxnow.com% D1 V% w1 N1 z; v5 r3 @
She wants to return those things I bought her
5 H2 c' x' e+ O& ?www2.tvboxnow.comTell her she can keep them just the same公仔箱論壇# u7 m2 A# m* y8 J
Things have changed, she doesn't love me nowwww2.tvboxnow.com. \4 O8 @+ |+ T1 ?0 H
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
8 }4 T4 z; H5 b% q! SWalkin' about, even in a crowd, well
$ Z  d( J8 a/ h1 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud, x9 }( }( n; L
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)1 z: B: V6 J0 {8 r
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)公仔箱論壇; x2 u9 Z! F- o% _0 V" Z" {$ O
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my heartwww2.tvboxnow.com. ?( h1 g. a* ]( ?% D0 U7 K  x: ]
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pinetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( A  Q, C. B$ {1 o1 V
Walkin' about, even in a crowd, well
" j- J1 I$ o+ U4 ~" \+ e; ~You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proudwww2.tvboxnow.com) F1 N+ Q& h9 O
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)
. P7 o3 `8 ~7 i7 D1 p1 i" Pwww2.tvboxnow.comTell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
8 Y- m4 Y9 x6 r. j2 d* n0 owww2.tvboxnow.comDon't let on, don't say she's broke my hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ z% q% K( {; u$ G  ^
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
- `8 B! G, r8 j( o) y; ~$ U$ ]公仔箱論壇Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
& W6 L% ~8 B: w, m8 FMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)- {* P. ^8 i9 f
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ p3 Y7 O/ U6 ~/ o( d/ z3 L
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)公仔箱論壇/ O- L! M2 q1 u7 R% O1 J, I
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s公仔箱論壇6 Z" G- |) U1 N& i! R2 g& A, m

. i# y/ N$ ^; `- O6 W0 B2 e( owww2.tvboxnow.comLISTEN PEOPLE
6 E# H& l# ?  P- Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Graham Gouldman)公仔箱論壇( Z1 x0 Z( H* N  r. Y
Herman's Hermits公仔箱論壇4 Z% A/ v) T+ |8 J4 \) s
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, e# p( ^/ [  @# t4 s
Listen people to what I say2 B: K" X( B5 W! s3 M, \" @# P
I say everybody's got to have their day2 l9 h0 K3 p9 o9 x' e6 U
And don't you know that
  [2 l8 ?8 _5 _& y公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to love somebody sometimewww2.tvboxnow.com  O. x; r/ U+ Z1 Q) k
Everybody's got to win a heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  y- j, c5 o& o: ^) x5 }
Everybody's got to love somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- m: w3 s" H7 y
When you do, I hope you never partTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 w" U, \) R/ a+ K$ R
I once found love, found love just like you
, |' e+ t5 F  ~2 c  o公仔箱論壇But then he came, he might come to you: }: f' e- [8 q! d
And don't you know that9 ~: t' u# O9 F/ `0 W5 S4 C; ~
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometimewww2.tvboxnow.com. h) w9 w7 ]( n. A7 Z- S2 O
But everybody can part
8 O/ D0 @/ v/ b; }www2.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime
9 y) ?3 A* [, G# P, E7 iwww2.tvboxnow.comSo take care that you don't lose your heart
" z8 p; i0 c5 i8 e3 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Take my advice and you'll always find5 n9 _9 Q! G! c9 s, N
You'll be happy all of the time
' ~& L: I3 D  r$ Z公仔箱論壇Take my advice and you will seewww2.tvboxnow.com, a7 J1 M" O1 d0 l7 I! C7 n8 u. j+ W
You'll be happy as you can be
7 e. N8 B# ?, D+ p公仔箱論壇Listen people to what I say
) q" c8 W0 S4 Y. U) _1 yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I say everybody's got to have their day
8 a7 e! p6 K' A( f. l6 vAnd don't you know that
; }( q3 j& l' m8 T5 y公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to love somebody sometime
# G  @7 _) K: O$ B$ X0 o7 LEverybody's got to win a heartTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 D# r4 r. q  H5 H' x
Everybody's got to love somebody sometimewww2.tvboxnow.com# f7 f* r7 u" W0 k' ?7 ]
When you do, I hope you never parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 `/ N* V" X, I* `+ B% a8 }" E
You never part2 I$ d+ v4 w. W, z/ G
Listen people, t1 A7 P6 Z! {
Listen people
+ h9 K) @4 @8 B! t$ e( C8 }* ~http://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0www2.tvboxnow.com3 K5 w( h- h1 e. S
www2.tvboxnow.com/ p$ q( R, E' z0 X0 }
THE END OF THE WORLD! A4 y1 r1 T7 x1 y5 D* U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  B+ r, F( q. |3 [" O6 n) Y
Why does the sun go on shining
* X! M# s' B% R6 W7 z8 K3 k4 ~Why does the sea rush to shore 公仔箱論壇! I* [# v2 v( s6 N2 N$ H
Don't they know it's the end of the world
2 k, W, x+ B2 G' U+ m( cwww2.tvboxnow.com'Cause you don't love me any more
( @8 P4 r6 Y) X1 G( htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhy do the birds go on singing
5 @# @% M. R) @  I公仔箱論壇Why do the stars glow above
( n7 c$ p- B& yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇' T6 M  T, [: y  ^/ B* A2 [
It ended when I lost your love
: T/ W" q1 v4 {' M0 T! i& _& iI wake up in the morning and I wonder
# W3 X7 H2 n1 B9 ]5 C* f! b# D$ {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why everything's the same as it was 公仔箱論壇1 z7 U$ \# R5 S  r% O
I can't understand, no, I can't understand
2 ~3 q  A0 M  }3 F: Qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHow life goes on the way it does
& U: w! {& w: ?4 `( |公仔箱論壇Why does my heart go on beatingwww2.tvboxnow.com7 ~3 x8 ]' e* g0 O% s
Why do these eyes of mine cry
# H2 M. r' Z! [# A) e$ d公仔箱論壇Don't they know it's the end of the world
6 N, H+ N: _5 u% b4 z$ w% q( B. Z6 SIt ended when you said goodbye
* C* z. l! ^- a# c! l' Y/ ]公仔箱論壇Why does my heart go on beatingwww2.tvboxnow.com8 y# Q2 X, N# u' _- |% Q
Why do these eyes of mine cry! I1 ~' E) P/ p$ d  b/ v
Don't they know it's the end of the world6 _# R+ F2 O: i0 e0 ]- |
It ended when you said goodbye
9 G& o. }/ K: }. S2 U8 |公仔箱論壇! {- Z! s0 ?+ T( t: P( v
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrjtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 S% O& T' u% p( H& J4 {+ X
Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.7 s4 m& h$ v2 Z: w

1 R6 {3 x8 e$ A! ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; x: f* {. K$ v* W  o  g, O9 qTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。NO MILK TODAY公仔箱論壇# _) P* |) g& |& F# Q4 p& D. P
(Graham Gouldman)
5 b4 m) N! Q' C3 _- A4 y, K& Swww2.tvboxnow.comHerman's Hermits
7 D+ q2 _- @* g% T  |( U! x' O公仔箱論壇
+ O  A4 p( ^/ G公仔箱論壇No milk today, my love has gone away( H* d; s9 }% h. y3 i/ i; @
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
  w1 i% P% o/ U1 {  I, R" Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it seems a common sight
: X1 `; X# }5 T: k6 n) \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But people passing by don't know the reason why
+ B* {2 v$ g& X7 A* Y9 I& E; L5 cHow could they know just what this message means
6 J* ~0 S" u7 x! s% Y, aThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
1 e) }, E- \0 x) N& k. ]How could they know the palace there had beentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# t. L. A. c. u
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
7 j' o- z8 P6 T0 |' [8 _No milk today, it wasn't always sowww2.tvboxnow.com1 n3 d' [# l$ c- Y) [' _
The company was gay, we'd turn night into daytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! @- @# m" b# G; v4 x
But all that's left is a place dark and lonelyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* h4 E" i0 d$ c. q: Z4 y/ M- }1 Q
A terraced house in a mean street back of town公仔箱論壇6 x0 s9 C! I  u- H6 ]. S# {* R* V9 K! |
Becomes a shrine when I think of you onlytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 w3 w5 m9 D1 T& _* F$ Z
Just two up two down" N& \* x: \& F9 I$ V  Y
No milk today, it wasn't always so
2 G! `" _( w% v( z9 ~7 B0 d: ~+ LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
9 ?; Y, K) I* A" K) ^" p5 K7 nwww2.tvboxnow.comAs music played the faster did we dancewww2.tvboxnow.com4 a& K$ u9 g2 y* @! ~
We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
5 r. N4 v0 i1 u6 v3 zwww2.tvboxnow.comHow could they know just what this message means
, j2 Y4 e# e# k+ S1 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
2 [3 q" e, Y4 gHow could they know a palace there had beentvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 x9 w9 v/ ^- }/ M0 t6 I
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
/ r0 y0 `: ~  F; ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone awayTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! v+ h9 G: x4 f, {- z  u& |
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
1 O1 N. u' f- l& ^8 n  r" [6 @( c公仔箱論壇But all that's left is a place dark and lonelytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- Q; D9 G1 H4 u, ~
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
$ J3 _. D) z' ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBecomes a shrine when I think of you only8 Z" S. V: T: T% j% y
Just two up two down
+ z7 |3 C0 a' I0 @/ L- T( x4 f. h' twww2.tvboxnow.comNo milk today, my love has gone awaywww2.tvboxnow.com" A3 l1 f9 G- Q% e$ O& f
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn: d9 }9 h  I5 r2 d- F
No milk today, it seems a common sight
! o7 w  h( T3 ?- @+ [1 r& Q! N  L公仔箱論壇But people passing by don't know the reason whyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 v1 A0 D! Q6 w4 [
How could they know just what this message means7 m( ^/ i8 {0 E9 m  J4 Z
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' b. z' h* t% G% m0 ?* u- q& R
How could they know a palace there had beenTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, b3 }. p: [% ^7 a9 l$ i- e6 k1 E
Behind the door where my love reigned as queenwww2.tvboxnow.com* Q/ u) S6 j; C( u
No milk today, it wasn't always so
- S$ T* N& B1 s0 A1 X& a/ @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
/ V7 }- k, O+ UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But all that's left is a place dark and lonelyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 R  t( v& f1 O! Y/ \
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
% ~$ A) ^& Q. Gwww2.tvboxnow.comOh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
5 I( {7 ~/ `& {% Swww2.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of town0 h) J) j0 `6 j7 f$ p, d: U
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
( s: b3 n* c5 P$ u6 yA terraced house in a mean street back of town 公仔箱論壇' M3 E) C3 I7 }3 x( a  Q/ B
) B& x6 K8 z+ l. G1 i4 E* s
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk
作者: SweetLemon    時間: 2009-10-6 03:33 PM

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯
9 X! w2 q4 X, o' T* p# }9 `2 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 K% K' R' j7 d72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.
9 a  _+ S) w- h* `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.
2 E7 `! k4 h6 e) j" pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank you.
作者: watatau    時間: 2009-10-6 10:31 PM

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: IF212    時間: 2010-1-9 08:09 PM

這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
作者: ebay    時間: 2010-1-10 05:44 PM

thanks a lot

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0