Board logo

標題: [短文分享] Mary of Children [打印本頁]

作者: felicity2010    時間: 2010-4-24 12:59 AM     標題: Mary of Children

- F  ?! L# A* G- ?: D
Mary of Children

$ L8 b4 Q* \$ Vwww2.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇5 `, N3 b. T  l& y! t
If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...公仔箱論壇) C# k1 h+ U1 P% ]! g: g7 _
If a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...
% g% u6 ]) h: s9 M6 T! sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...
! }& W! `9 j: }% G1 r- S% b6 _If a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 q. O2 F5 z! a
If a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...
  [' b2 m( i( rwww2.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...www2.tvboxnow.com7 P4 u4 f- E! p# V% `: i
If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...
# q  T* B' ?$ c" N& e$ X% Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...
6 m! q( p1 B+ I" R' k. V: mwww2.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...  M. d& y2 M, `' |2 |
If a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... www2.tvboxnow.com) u. @; S0 A3 _$ y% ]2 M8 g
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...
& a# A" `+ D- j' W- U6 ^, ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
+ l, e9 \# m: [+ k1 b; X" C公仔箱論壇If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...
1 [+ Y. v9 Q  F8 ~If a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...
  J- i4 g8 F  Q9 C- bIf a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* C: X8 j6 s7 ^/ J8 J# x
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! Q; C1 [$ |) h, _, B& k2 a" ?
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...
% F5 ~# P% U- n) w/ ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...
# m$ W! ~- {$ H$ `# bIf a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...
. O  h& V  d+ @5 |0 qwww2.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...公仔箱論壇0 E- r0 t5 M, P
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...
5 D# e5 v2 v& m; P4 twww2.tvboxnow.comIf a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...
5 l1 w! C- T* r+ R. |: S( xIf a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
) |" t' b8 |- i$ K5 i: ~) @If a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...1 d  L* ~. `: @6 v+ w& x
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
作者: 273075497    時間: 2010-4-24 05:13 PM

英文文章!有意思~

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0