返回列表 回復 發帖

I Want..

,  描述: 在年輕時﹐對感情生活的一種幻想
I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary day9 y5 e) s* s7 |7 m) `, r1 z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' Q  W' `# J( l0 W" q

7 M' z2 F6 F1 Z/ ^# J4 w- I, D. S# @I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,
/ e* K* q1 c: p$ CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ F$ q) f5 I: R1 o- Q
) f4 g' E3 B6 I7 E" [4 @2 s+ X" mwww2.tvboxnow.comI want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrowTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! ?- g! l3 q* X* ^4 O; N+ c
公仔箱論壇) b0 \8 ~  H) ^( B" Y
公仔箱論壇4 C! g6 y1 _5 D9 }1 T4 l
I want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window公仔箱論壇' {0 E! d' M4 k  w- e
公仔箱論壇' u! s8 K$ X1 M4 d
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 f% m& l' ^/ ?' c
As you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,www2.tvboxnow.com) W. u8 h) P% K

, I$ D) D8 s- L6 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: H2 c8 j) C7 w& U$ O
I want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky! }3 r3 C" [5 z& ~0 j

) q0 ^# [0 i1 D9 C1 L% ?2 {0 k4 M
" X. J" Z2 ]% T+ J6 u) S  kWhen darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertainty公仔箱論壇3 e# Y2 M; @1 b. K+ a

: j& j; S9 S6 r
* [# g, I1 o( q. NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- N; f; i- \+ k. b1 I( [% E4 E

+ ^- ~/ v( d' t7 g8 |+ Q- E
. @, b+ h; N8 t) Y. n8 K1 [2 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my direction
( B# C( b& Q4 Q# K9 r
" X; B( V# U1 ^2 B  M( _- _
. r, S: t; D" L. A8 B; Dwww2.tvboxnow.comThe sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions
返回列表