Board logo

標題: I Want.. [打印本頁]

作者: rayoflight    時間: 2010-12-25 07:28 AM     標題: I Want..

I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary day
# m$ R6 I( k2 o. M% lwww2.tvboxnow.com
9 c/ \1 w+ |- ^3 p6 n& a" s1 p
; M  V* {# C; c- Z# X; btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,  U: Q" b% q; P1 Y7 B$ G# x* X

; c* m# E# ]1 {3 v2 N公仔箱論壇3 F4 o2 V( N4 K
I want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrowwww2.tvboxnow.com6 K: V- Q# o9 b9 u
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 C, ^) Q' Z* j! U

) [/ B* {- E5 @/ d8 j& D2 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window3 ^  p, n% P' A! T7 Y5 K

( B- Q7 ]7 w* ^1 x9 k
, Y+ l0 o- \+ S- D* kAs you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,
$ K' Q+ f3 B; `; \" ?5 C公仔箱論壇
7 p4 ?3 j+ {: d! q, T1 i) f公仔箱論壇) f) @6 c" }4 c5 s) V0 x6 q. m
I want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky
/ o0 [9 s( v3 n. a5 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
/ g2 M- f) \' ], K9 P' W; E- \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( d9 ~" u( b( }1 g8 Q' G2 @- `
When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertaintyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( t4 P+ L0 A5 D* x
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( K, K) p: e! _! b* h. o

0 M. ^1 A4 ?1 Iwww2.tvboxnow.comWhen your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...
! c* {% B; v8 w1 W! W8 X( g- ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 w4 s( i; Y1 S' B

3 f% c% S8 I' Z6 \www2.tvboxnow.comI want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my directionTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( U7 S) G( U4 @7 w) y  ^, |$ U
3 m1 s% a. Q' u9 E  c

) }4 Z3 l! X! Y$ r: M# U+ K& Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0