Board logo

標題: [千奇百怪] 母雞下蛋能“預報天氣” [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-2-19 06:56 AM     標題: 母雞下蛋能“預報天氣”

Chicken lays eggs that 'predict the WEATHER'

It's not an eggs-act science but we've cracked the forecast! Chicken lays eggs that 'predict the WEATHER'
By Suzannah Hills

Egg-cellent: Rosie laid this egg speckled with white dots on the same day that snow fell

A chicken has confounded experts by laying differently patterned eggs that correctly predict the weather.

Mother-of-two Sacha Anderson, 30, believes her bird Rosie’s egg shells contain patterns to match the forecast.

She first made the incredible discovery in August when she found two eggs with outlines of the sun’s rays indented in them on what then turned out to be two sun-soaked days.

And last week she found an egg with white speckles at her coop on the same day that snow fell.

Sacha, from White Waltham, near Maidenhead, Berkshire, insists the latest egg shell proves her Maran breed chicken has special abilities.

Sacha, a PA for a sports company, said: 'It was just magical. It was the third time they had matched the weather.

'I had gone in the morning to let the chickens out and something very bizarre about the eggs caught my eye.

'Last week they had a speckled appearance I had never seen before, just like snowflakes, and then the same day we had a snowfall.

'And in August the eggs had strange sun rays on them, and those were some of the hottest days of the year.

'It was weird, my two children started running around and were really excited, saying ‘Rosie can tell the weather’.

Egg-credible: Chicken Rosie laid an egg with white speckles on the day it snowed last week, left, and she also predicted two days of glorious sunshine when she laid two eggs with sun indentations, right

'I put pictures on to Facebook and none of my mates could believe it either and commented, saying things like ‘eggcellent’ and ‘eggstraordinary’.

'I’m sure it could give the BBC weather forecast a run for its money.'

Rosie lives in a coop with one other chicken, Sophie, but Sascha claims she knew Rosie laid the eggs because she always does it in the same spot.

Leading chicken expert Charlotte Popescu said: 'This is a fantastic story. I have never before come across a chicken that can forecast the weather.

'Generally the appearance of a chicken’s egg has more to do with its breed.

Sacha's children Jayden Evans, five, holding a white speckled egg, Curtis Anderson, six, and Ella Anderson, eight, with chickens Sophie and Rosie

'And when a hen is further through its laying season its eggs tend to become lighter in colour.

'However, if an octopus can predict the football results, then who knows - maybe a chicken can predict the weather.'

Sacha bought the chickens from a farmer in July last year and admitted they mostly produced ‘normal-looking’ eggs.

Sacha, said the feathery friends were popular with her children Ella, eight, and Curtis, six and 'love being cuddled all the time'.

(每日郵報)

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-2-19 06:57 AM

(英國)英國伯克郡一隻母雞剛生的雞蛋,其“預報”天氣的能力,號稱比氣象局的還要準確!其主人聲言,倘若牠誕下的雞蛋,蛋殼滿是白色斑點,當天將雪花紛飛;一旦生下白色的蛋呈現類似太陽光線圖紋,便表示將是大晴天。

主人稱媲美氣象局

英國小報稱,這隻母雞“羅茜”(Rosie)傳聞神得很!牠下的蛋,總跟陰晴雨雪變化有密切關係,令人驚訝不已。其主人安德森表示,他們去年7月給兩個孩子買了這隻母雞。當他們發現雞蛋的神妙時,孩子們都興奮地跑來跑去說:“羅茜能預告天氣呀!”

她說:“8月,牠下的一批蛋都有奇特的太陽光線圖紋,而那幾天正是一年間最熱的日子。上週,蛋上又出現從未見過的斑點,像雪花似的,接著便下起雪來。這類情況出現過好幾趟,我如今都不看電視氣象報告了。你有了羅茜,還煩得著看麼?”

(香港明報)

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0