Board logo

標題: [千奇百怪] 飛碟雲彩 [打印本頁]

作者: vandas    時間: 2012-9-19 11:50 AM     標題: 飛碟雲彩

智利上空出現大量奇特雲彩 形狀酷似UFO

近日,一名俄羅斯業余攝影師在智利的百內國家公園拍到了一幅奇景。天空中出現了幾朵碟形雲彩。它們在陽光的映照下呈橘黃色,像極了科幻電影中的UFO。

這種“UFO雲”的學名叫莢狀雲,是一種自然天氣現像,經常在濕潤空氣經過山脈上空時出現。如果空氣在經過山脈上空時溫度下降,空氣中的水分就會凝結成莢狀雲。

為了拍攝這些莢狀雲,47歲攝影師德米特裡和他的朋友在冷風裡站了好幾個小時。不過他表示,能拍到這樣的奇景,他覺得這一切都是值得的。

Don't panic! UFO-shaped clouds sweep across sky in Chile

At first glance these images could be mistaken for an imminent alien invasion, but the mysterious 'UFOs' seen floating over a mountain range are in fact clouds.

The rare formations - known as lenticular clouds - have been mistaken for UFOs thanks to their smooth, flying saucer-like shape and orange glow.

The clouds, which form in areas of high altitude, often baffle onlookers and have sparked fears of alien attacks.

Eerie: The rare cloud formations are often mistaken for UFOs because of their saucer-like shape and orange glow

Despite their sinister appearance, the cloud formations are a natural weather phenomenon created when moist air flows over a mountain or mountain range.

If the temperature in the air drops, the moisture condenses forming a spiral-shaped lenticular cloud.

These stunning pictures were captured in Chile by Russian amateur photographer Dmitry Dubikovskiy while he was travelling with friends.

The 47-year-old was 'euphoric' when he spotted the rare cloud formations in the skies over Torres Del Paine National Park.

'It was a really stunning view,' he said.

'Lenticular clouds always look unusual and against teh light of a sunset they look even more magnificent.

'Whenever I go out for dinner with my friends, they all want to see the pictures and talk about how unique they are.

'I've only seen this sort of phenomenon a few times in my life but each time I see it I think it's amazing,' the photographer added.

'The feeling when I saw the clouds in Chile was similar to euphoria.

'Despite having to be out in the freezing and gusty wind conditions for a few hours to capture these pictures, it was completely worth it when I saw the finished work,' Mr Dubikovskiy said.

Space invasion: The cloud formations were snapped in the skies over Chile's Torres Del Paine National Park

Spectacular: Amateur photographer Dmitry Dubikovskiy spotted the unusual cloud formations while travelling with friends in Chile

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0