Board logo

標題: [健康資訊] How to recognize a Stroke [打印本頁]

作者: ckw4737    時間: 2008-11-4 10:57 AM     標題: How to recognize a Stroke

STROKE:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( P$ E7 u2 {" D0 H) k5 m$ m! ~7 t. t
Remember The 1st Three Letters....S.T.R.
5 ], Q6 W& m5 M) [公仔箱論壇

S0 N! L5 i  j/ @7 I4 Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbA nurse sent this and encouraged me to post it and spread the word.  I agree.
* c7 i* j- q: Z- P7 q- A7 d4 E公仔箱論壇

$ v  U0 d  S) v* R公仔箱論壇
If everyone can remember something this simple, we could save some folks.  Seriously.www2.tvboxnow.com9 K1 w. W3 Z1 e$ o

$ G' e+ m  h4 S- B. r
Please read:
; k, `- [3 P2 j; E7 r) d8 C: L8 E' m
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 }+ W: Y  E# z: O
STROKE IDENTIFICATION:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 ?9 s# _# o9 W! @* r2 N
During a BBQ, a friend stumbled and took a little fall - she assured everyone that she was fine (they offered to call paramedics) . . .. she said she had just tripped over a brick because of her new shoes.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ w7 F2 b: H' U) n/ U

1 r* r1 ^* _9 i% k! K, twww2.tvboxnow.com
They got her cleaned up and got her a new plate of food.  While she appeared a bit shaken up, Ingrid went about enjoying herself the rest of the evening.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 M6 K! v. W/ s& M: g9 B

+ r" H1 B. |; \( m  y* w5 ]* Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Ingrid's husband called later telling everyone that his wife had been taken to the hospital - (at 6:00 pm Ingrid passed away).  She had suffered a stroke at the BBQ.  Had they known how to identify the signs of a stroke, perhaps Ingrid would be with us today. Some don't die.... they end up in a helpless, hopeless condition instead.
' i6 E7 k* y: _- _4 b7 `

; n: [, A4 o7 `$ [0 o( ?. Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
It only takes a minute to read this. . ..公仔箱論壇* ~# h( u6 ]. k/ m, b
A neurologist says that if he can get to a stroke victim within 3 hours he can totally reverse the effects of a stroke... totally.  He said the trick was getting a stroke recognized, diagnosed, and then getting the patient medically cared for within 3 hours, which is tough.
: t: O1 R. S2 E6 W; F- M公仔箱論壇
2 o8 l0 {- c8 e9 V8 q' O7 p( i
RECOGNIZING A STROKEwww2.tvboxnow.com- [( C. k8 v3 t1 U# i

" T$ e+ Z! ?: w0 ^& Q5 t* k
Remember the '3' steps, STR.  Read and Learn!www2.tvboxnow.com; P# G# \& g0 a
www2.tvboxnow.com. F" {/ k; j, M/ l5 j
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify.  Unfortunately, the lack of awareness spells disaster.  The stroke victim may suffer severe brain damage when people nearby fail to recognize the symptoms of a stroke.
3 w/ R( P+ N4 J% e& V
Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke by asking three simple questions:
- m5 D3 \$ \) R3 C/ D: Z3 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
S Ask the individual to SMILE
; t- I/ P: {' i9 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
T Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE (Coherently, i.e. It is sunny out today)
& C' D& w5 ]- t  W" Q8 t# R2 P8 r公仔箱論壇
R Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS
" [1 P% j8 Q9 {, h; g$ N公仔箱論壇
If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks, call 999 immediately and describe the symptoms to the dispatcher.
5 w0 u6 X% i0 y% |2 _* @www2.tvboxnow.com

. ^/ Z6 @+ r3 Uwww2.tvboxnow.com
New Sign of a Stroke -- Stick out Your Tongue
; [+ \! f5 N7 M% vwww2.tvboxnow.com

1 o9 {3 ^( g4 {  g8 F! B8 ]公仔箱論壇
NOTE: Ask the person to 'stick' out his tongue. If the tongue is 'crooked', if it goes to one side or the other , that is also an indication of a stroke.0 _) b& _: R& `/ O0 U

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://www2.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0