返回列表 回復 發帖

Westlife - Season In The Sun

**Download Here**
8 z2 g$ k% k9 E& s
5 Y5 c9 F3 d( T' T9 f8 J" Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLyric:/ W& f. w( U5 B6 ~! a6 L3 C3 Q

3 T% _0 c& p4 Z. O公仔箱論壇Goodbye to you my trusted friend
8 e( b0 r% y& B, w" ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe've known each othertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 H; L% I. b: l
Together we've climned hills and trees
9 |/ ^. t: x+ F) \+ Q$ {/ yLearned of love and ABC'swww2.tvboxnow.com$ I# f' q# I" c" [
Skinned our hearts and skinned our kneesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, p, D  j# g6 O
Goodbye my friend it's hard to die$ l# S2 G. o. F. n/ Z- _
When all the birds are singing in the sky* r3 ]# P: O# ?" i) I7 Z
Now that spring is in the air
: U8 l# x# N8 T, A, S% vPretty girls are everywhere
5 x2 m- a  Z+ W8 w  Y$ jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThink of me and I'll be there
! l# R7 Y8 @  T, u* k# Swww2.tvboxnow.comWe had joy, we had funtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' ^$ l4 D6 z1 i$ p- q3 b
we had seasons in the sun
1 p9 v. q& F6 W) }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But the hills that we climbedTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# P# j/ @2 V/ S* S+ m
Were just seasons out of time公仔箱論壇! [# _6 i; W8 Q3 \) s% {: H
Wish you enjoy this music-fireinice
* y3 I* O. V1 x3 R! c0 q5 e公仔箱論壇Goodbye Papa please pray for me6 U# G: T; m' J0 m% n3 \; Z" \
I was the black sheep of the family
: R5 \, @) d' hYou tried to teach me right from wrong公仔箱論壇1 d2 L* t* `& P7 T6 t% H
Too much wine and too much song
9 t# b$ T$ k/ W8 V0 Q& a' ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWonder how I got along公仔箱論壇. j7 c+ j/ _9 Z7 N$ `
Goodbye Papa it's hard to die
* ]+ U+ D% w4 V2 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWhen all the birds are singing in the sky
8 t! W# {# o( A: p, f( ~: sNow that the spring is in the air
. L) w: _( @5 B# QLittle children everywhere
* n( |+ K1 F6 _, ~& sWhen you see them, I'll be there  j. c2 U( z; T# R# q
We had joy, we had funwww2.tvboxnow.com  p3 {5 [8 p) _* r' Z8 Q) o
We had seasons in the sun
2 s! P/ _7 u7 F8 b. t6 r) w$ J1 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the wine and the song公仔箱論壇; V6 n/ `- h  X* N1 |( ?4 ^
Like the seasons have all gonewww2.tvboxnow.com9 `% u; j% W2 p% f
We had joy, we had fun
+ k. H* g$ _9 n/ h" K$ O) ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe had seasons in the sun
, p+ L0 H) I1 u  v/ W- z5 y5 L& \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But the wine and the song
4 r& B( r2 y% A1 \- [Like the seasons have all gone
% r/ ]1 ^0 j/ k+ \. t$ q; WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank you for enjoying Fireinice Group's music lrc!
& A0 C$ C. [4 G3 B) jwww2.tvboxnow.comGoodbye Michelle my little one
# i! o" i1 [4 m# g' D' }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You gave me love and helped me find the sun
/ a% U: v6 m9 D/ K1 K7 `. r7 G公仔箱論壇And every time that I was down! G/ f' S2 p. e' K4 ~$ _
You would always come around
) ^% I" x/ x6 }* v8 {公仔箱論壇And get my feet back on the ground5 g1 J4 S3 D8 l4 N$ B
Goodybye Michelle it's hard to die
( `9 C( j0 n2 ?& A9 jWhen all the birds are singing in the sky9 c+ y, h- q" g: n- R: F
Now that the spring is in the air
8 i; s8 Q. N% W& \5 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。With the flowers everywhere
4 @% j2 D  @0 Y' R7 C公仔箱論壇I wish that we could both be therewww2.tvboxnow.com. p- U( a2 H0 _, ]3 t+ }
We had joy, we had fun
" @; h) I! W6 U( P公仔箱論壇we had seasons in the suntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 ~7 k) H) O6 [; `9 s+ ]
But the hills that we climbed* E2 n: _% N8 y2 }. l
Were just seasons out of time
6 L+ J8 ^8 d; V8 `We had joy, we had funtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 z9 Q( _) ~% R& T; L& i
We had seasons in the sun
+ f1 y% f$ h( Q* Q& M' @But the wine and the song
) @/ h. G+ k: hLike the seasons have all goneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 b* F9 t# L( U
We had joy, we had fun
2 c) g( x. x& M& b8 Lwww2.tvboxnow.comWe had seasons in the sun
9 v! |+ E/ ~; \% y2 }' w- K8 {But the wine and the song! p. v8 Q7 m) I/ z7 q$ y0 W, y1 O
Like the seasons have all gonewww2.tvboxnow.com  p' O4 T$ u' f4 U, M; w# d& h$ m
We had joy, we had fun
- a9 }7 |6 [& D  w0 J6 y/ L# o" e' ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe had seasons in the sun
7 m. s, c0 f; B. O0 \But the wine and the songtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 t- f! O# r6 ^* _  p* z
Like the seasons have all gone. R; O& |0 M% p8 C* K( X
We had joy, we had fun
% \0 p1 o" E& b( z( U6 P: p6 M6 u. L+ U公仔箱論壇We had seasons in the sun8 s! p  ~# n0 M8 v6 y1 O
But the wine and the song

美白针 ~~ http://madzjoeybeauty.blogspot.com
返回列表