返回列表 回復 發帖

[出賣] 我为她疯狂至今。

She is my college friends. becoz of some misunderstanding, we cannot be friend now./ ?' j% |/ @4 y  H9 Q
Hope she will know me and we can be friend again.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
she is sweet
she friends study in singapore or in kl ah
0 l" p/ P  R$ P* wwww2.tvboxnow.comso pretty Girl : L0 k7 l. X4 u0 q- n% |% [& P
so can i know your friends ???TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: b; k! Q0 h  O# h* o' a: N
Thanks......
she look pretty!
8 m# S* l/ C/ E% W7 x* ]( STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thx sharing
太棒了唷www2.tvboxnow.com% `1 g# D! x$ S, u- G
希望版大能繼續分享
$ ~. _2 A; h: N" _1 k; R繼續加油囉0 p3 h+ u, A- F( N" v9 F# q
謝謝分享囉

回復 #1 tuck 的帖子

what you did on her until spoiled friendship huh ?
1 ^* {# v9 K) p/ D% _' @be faithful and apologize to her?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ S2 Z0 \5 k, ?+ h- {4 n! c8 A
mayb can ?
莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君. 穆里尼奥, 一路走好..
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
she is beautiful la
) T! A) ~% ]. e+ n( ?# P1 ^3 C* V1 e公仔箱論壇be a big man and apologize to her and keep the friendship
& W& j/ u5 }, z8 j) P6 q8 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdon't let some stupid misunderstanding ruin you
3 X$ ]: V/ P' m( Y  \support you la
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
6 X  z0 n2 \# Z. w4 r& A* ^+ N9 ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
1 x7 _% ]. k$ m  M8 Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe even block or delete my msn.
+ I7 t, j8 G/ ~- wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbi juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.9 \  O/ E8 N; X7 ?  ^- q/ m
hope she will know as soon as possible.
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 21:21 發表
/ Z+ r. `2 r  a公仔箱論壇In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.www2.tvboxnow.com3 f9 e5 h. t7 S( H7 z! e
i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
; k, c+ t' E( Q) W* _) ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbshe even block or delete my msn.公仔箱論壇- m" r. }- I8 n2 ^9 w3 W+ K* _
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.www2.tvboxnow.com" x$ }' j) T5 K% Q9 ?
hope she will ...
. l: p  h' k! p0 g. u
$ t& [; q9 b7 D. Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwell.. wat i can say is.. hope she'll forgive u soon :onion14:
原帖由 Darkn3t 於 2007-12-11 09:08 PM 發表 www2.tvboxnow.com; g5 J6 l* R& E7 p
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
5 v0 i4 N, K: R9 i# n. O2 g! zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
; p  p- e% d4 Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbquestion i wanted to ask as well, thought as though it looks kinda familiarwww2.tvboxnow.com* A" X) n# _* J4 F0 [: @
:onion05:~~
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 09:21 PM 發表
, _. s* p1 x: N* i5 `www2.tvboxnow.comIn order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
4 K$ m' N2 j/ G: W1 ii do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; {, a9 y2 c2 h# V& e
she even block or delete my msn.) o) X& c( `: u: y9 ]
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her." w& t" F  x7 C, f! ]8 z# l+ ~
hope she will ...
9 x- {5 L" h. O# l4 v4 t/ S, E5 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
, {' M0 J7 E: ^' t0 \6 G公仔箱論壇best of luck ~~
: U% Y4 D* Q% C$ _6 z' A2 s& H6 dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
pretty girl.. 希望你地早日好返喇..
very pretty malaysian girl!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; _2 I, [7 l% z- d$ ?
good luck for u la!
3 P* d( v0 X3 Q' Z3 |  Q公仔箱論壇hope u can with her be a friend again
她長的不錯喔www2.tvboxnow.com, y5 P+ u7 h. s: H4 @
淺淺的笑 迷人喔
返回列表