返回列表 回復 發帖

[健康資訊] TRY 100PLUS & WATER - NO PANADOL!!

TRY 100PLUS & WATER -tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ T2 }8 z6 P: g( A
NOT PANADOL
$ p1 z; X8 `1 I  j% Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
DON'T TAKE PANADOL AND PANADOL ACTI FAST AND PANADOL SOLUBLEtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 j- @) F9 S, f  g

2 N" V' z3 E& z) j- A" K! qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

: q$ a7 d2 C/ [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
especiallytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' t* l) ^, |4 A4 q, D4 y4 s
if you have gastric problems
2 k# k' e0 |/ ^) F3 G) J公仔箱論壇
FYI... One real story from a friend....公仔箱論壇2 F7 r" N, |% ?
My husband was working in a hospital as an IT engineer as the hospital is planning to set up a database of its patients. And he knows some of the doctors quite well.www2.tvboxnow.com$ _3 J2 i( h; i+ _3 {
The doctors used to tell him that whenever they have a headache, they are not willing to take PANADOL (PARACETMOL). In fact,they will turn to
' l4 i  p7 ]+ \: i+ {5 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Chinese Herbal Medicine or
: U3 W' F8 B* W( L" Z7 n  j0 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
find other lternatives.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 K: l6 T* P5 ^1 P1 r/ Y' |) d
This is because9 g+ f$ X$ k& k$ A
Panadol is toxic to the body, and
2 ~/ e$ s  o( _
it harms the liver.公仔箱論壇4 j" w4 P" P4 k3 Q' m/ g9 C2 n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! n2 ]" D. ]# Q! ?! a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: M; l7 P4 j: G: f! ~

; N( o& G5 T1 B; q+ W: kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ Q: O/ [$ G# }& l) L4 ^* d" `
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 e5 v7 N2 C: W$ ]

& }/ x4 e( ?, Q0 [7 P+ X/ X  H公仔箱論壇
公仔箱論壇- h3 c; J! f1 L, Q0 f$ ]
www2.tvboxnow.com' A! }, Y! J1 j& b  i9 D! Z
According to the doctor, Panadol will reside in the body for at least 5 years. And according to the doctor, there used to be an incident where an air stewardess consumes a lot of panadol during her menstrual as she needs to stand all the time. She's now in her early 30's, and she needs to wash her kidney (DIALYSIS) every month.
, K! F: G+ Q0 o公仔箱論壇
As said by the doctor that whenever we have a headache, that's because it is due to the electron/Ion imbalance in the brain.www2.tvboxnow.com6 a6 R6 W* V/ z
7 _# H$ s1 P" X; P1 [! W
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! q2 l8 i7 Z* M1 L( o& s5 _1 e8 O
公仔箱論壇, D' D" x/ g2 }

$ X" u1 x0 Y6 `7 U& Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
As an alternative solution to cope with this matter, theyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, X- |7 g2 K6 }1 R; K  K, f1 V0 r
suggested that we
6 {( Z4 ~3 D1 Q  i& \9 k5 T) M
buy 1 or 2 cans of isotonic drink ( eg.100PLUS), and mix it with drinking water according to a ratio of 1:1 or 1:2 (simply, it means one cup 100plus, one cup water.or 2 cups water).
$ N  A5 ]8 Y  J) q/ p, R& E% {5 ]
Me and my husband have tried this on several occasions, and it seems to work well.
2 G0 R* {# n( w9 h; [: y$ y2 r0 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Another method will be towww2.tvboxnow.com: o  m( k1 C  j: N1 E6 J
submerge your feet in a basin of warm water so that it bring the blood pressure down from your throbbing head.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" P4 x& S1 o6 s" x  E. ^
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 u7 A. V! M2 `/ X0 a0 T
公仔箱論壇5 i1 i3 U! J( ~4 R' w* x% V
As Panadol is a "Pain Killer", the more Panadol you take, the lesser would be your threshold for pain (your endurance level for pain).www2.tvboxnow.com% a5 M. b7 {. l! u( ^
We all will fall ill as we aged, for woman, we would need to go through childbirth. Imagine that we had spent our entire life popping quite a substantial amount of Panadol (Pain Killer) when you need to have a surgery or operation, you will need a much more amount of general anesthetic to numb your surgical pain than the average person who seldom or rarely takes Panadol .. If you have a very high intake of Panadol throughout your life (Migraine, Menstrual cramps) it is very likely that normal general anesthetic will have no effects on you as your body is pumped公仔箱論壇1 }' |- ]5 d8 G5 X: Y/ \
full with panadol and your body is so used to pain killer that you would need a much stronger pain killer, Morphine??2 X& s! |! n, G& u% N
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ p5 }( D* f9 n  \& F0 A% W
Value your life,
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 [$ M) Y$ \% e
THINK b4 you easily pop that familiar pill into your mouth again.www2.tvboxnow.com. n# t; q* X3 i7 h
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 T% j- ~; \7 G) Y1 n) R
4 g$ W% A7 ^- }2 N4 R
thanks for sharing
thanks
thank
thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing

回應 Janetchan79 第 1 篇文章

Thanks for your sharing......
返回列表