返回列表 回復 發帖

Westlife - Season In The Sun

**Download Here**- F( a3 j( A. t7 D3 y  E' V. e: W3 c

5 o9 {: d3 V) \# r: X4 ]- R& Cwww2.tvboxnow.comLyric:, J" N) Q; K/ R4 U' O( y
www2.tvboxnow.com# h; T  p8 p8 U
Goodbye to you my trusted friendTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; k+ `  ^2 D" ^, y) e, Z6 b
We've known each other
) y# u: q5 L, [0 d' P- j: u) Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTogether we've climned hills and treeswww2.tvboxnow.com/ U9 ^9 w' H& d- \
Learned of love and ABC's
( {* v. t0 l! r8 Q' Q; M! y& d公仔箱論壇Skinned our hearts and skinned our kneestvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 s" ^2 Y% j2 l3 o) C( K, o9 M; x
Goodbye my friend it's hard to die
0 w" _% N, l: V( S4 X# R; tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When all the birds are singing in the sky
/ ?; z$ s# A# }0 Q4 c, T公仔箱論壇Now that spring is in the airTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. l6 y* q3 W" P5 w' _& h
Pretty girls are everywhere
# A9 Z1 b. Y/ a6 d+ K, T8 f- D- j公仔箱論壇Think of me and I'll be there
) \, w1 S3 x) w  U' O3 u+ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had joy, we had fun
! \2 v1 l5 B* v7 p* L( Z! \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。we had seasons in the sun
7 r* J; u7 c/ |+ Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the hills that we climbedtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 X" d# J% U2 b7 i' y
Were just seasons out of time1 ?  x* H2 N8 ~6 e) c8 Q
Wish you enjoy this music-fireinice
  @2 n5 n. R: b$ pGoodbye Papa please pray for me
4 O" B1 T7 I' x2 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I was the black sheep of the family
( ^+ T% v$ j3 }( w; DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You tried to teach me right from wrong
; k3 ]1 `# f8 m5 z! GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Too much wine and too much song
. c( i' f6 F9 S2 }: m$ oWonder how I got along# V9 _9 n! l/ [8 n
Goodbye Papa it's hard to dietvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 j5 ]5 g7 V% @* h2 v
When all the birds are singing in the sky
" Z" I0 r) ?, R3 }9 JNow that the spring is in the air0 Y4 z) [. a# V" a. u# ^; @
Little children everywheretvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' k7 [% }8 I1 o( N5 X2 z
When you see them, I'll be there
- o: j$ x; A/ ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had joy, we had funTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. F: ^; |4 M1 Z7 T
We had seasons in the sun
* U$ T- y  k/ P+ M2 y: V- c* p0 CBut the wine and the song( ?  v6 E% K. B) v" w/ h% c
Like the seasons have all gonewww2.tvboxnow.com  m! I: `9 ], z, i7 @% L
We had joy, we had fun
$ L/ h/ h' e- Q7 f- Z& O7 Z5 I6 N# `. O& xWe had seasons in the sun
) O. A& ~& q4 ~But the wine and the songwww2.tvboxnow.com  q% D( d8 n# a1 U; _
Like the seasons have all gone
( B1 v# L" x5 ^4 d& _2 |www2.tvboxnow.comThank you for enjoying Fireinice Group's music lrc!www2.tvboxnow.com& t/ K4 R- ^# s" y* @. T
Goodbye Michelle my little one7 T1 F$ O3 R% t
You gave me love and helped me find the sun
8 B; K, @% Z9 s  x8 @www2.tvboxnow.comAnd every time that I was down$ Q. h/ e5 M! w: j
You would always come around
2 I5 G8 ?9 M; d# O$ f* zwww2.tvboxnow.comAnd get my feet back on the ground
0 B+ O" P) n- }; K( }6 S0 e% ~: ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGoodybye Michelle it's hard to die公仔箱論壇& Y) x0 l! r" _8 M( u
When all the birds are singing in the sky公仔箱論壇+ |( G9 f3 e. W) |- G' M3 E
Now that the spring is in the air
9 j) e8 S8 R) y# f$ X1 e+ Y6 d) }公仔箱論壇With the flowers everywhere
% Z/ T; ]6 `- A6 u) uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I wish that we could both be there
$ d/ L8 F! Y* ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had joy, we had fun, z- A2 w' T% X$ v
we had seasons in the sunwww2.tvboxnow.com; k  B+ J8 e6 ^$ U3 p! g+ x3 b
But the hills that we climbed+ b% c5 E, [% s4 J" T
Were just seasons out of time
! l) }3 l$ L0 T5 U7 u/ ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe had joy, we had fun3 n8 O5 R! I2 [( v0 a$ g% ]) ?
We had seasons in the sunwww2.tvboxnow.com5 Z& }/ ^8 J) a% O, Z, E
But the wine and the song
; I. M- N! O9 A2 Y: r7 FLike the seasons have all goneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" d6 w% Q0 R4 J) H; y  V
We had joy, we had fun
+ K) o' }' p9 P2 p& D( v& |) ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe had seasons in the sun
% u% w& |- E/ B1 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But the wine and the song
$ i0 y* L4 u  q1 B$ XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Like the seasons have all gonewww2.tvboxnow.com' K$ f) Z. W" j
We had joy, we had fun% e* i- O$ E+ l* |4 r2 X
We had seasons in the sun
4 p3 V  W$ M% g; L9 X. I1 rBut the wine and the song
( Y2 m" i  m- u, r8 G& W/ yLike the seasons have all gone0 L" l. a9 T1 O, e
We had joy, we had fun
! K4 R# U1 A0 s9 w; `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had seasons in the sun
0 n5 X( t7 z! jBut the wine and the song

美白针 ~~ http://madzjoeybeauty.blogspot.com
返回列表