返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
* x/ C) U  H, ?0 xwww2.tvboxnow.com
0 ^3 O1 O) k" n3 f0 b5 yIts more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...www2.tvboxnow.com) R1 f5 g+ I- p& u2 Z; c3 v
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% v7 D1 y/ y2 B) u$ u( O' v0 Z$ y8 l
Reflexively,
& {8 S" t$ B8 T& R$ K  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind
7 l- H1 K2 G: A) P. hwww2.tvboxnow.com  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
5 ?* k+ I; J6 }* `# h; `8 a/ k+ R0 C7 K! \( N. E5 S
I love it.www2.tvboxnow.com+ b) ^9 W3 }$ p0 h! @2 W
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ R; {, ~% y4 K6 b4 p1 j. X& Q* @

/ _4 N' A8 m0 ^3 i, R( @; M! z(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 N" q$ _( [5 S1 Z4 O9 Z  `

. x8 A& I' p' l' Y+ U: AWhat a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:
, S2 @/ P5 S% l7 d' f/ F9 X' Y公仔箱論壇With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
5 L( G3 l2 ^& Z/ u, ~www2.tvboxnow.comwww2.tvboxnow.com, z% L1 ^; l* A7 h0 X
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,
0 _/ m9 J6 b! S, p+ Owww2.tvboxnow.comclosing my eyes to meditate,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' c  ^4 i6 y2 k  u
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
+ z2 T$ P$ j: Q- z; K  e) e. @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,
6 Z+ P. Z- N* L5 z' r' Pwww2.tvboxnow.comhearing the bee bussing around,
, j9 n. t0 F4 Rlistening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,
1 ]3 R; W7 H' swww2.tvboxnow.comWhile disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy www2.tvboxnow.com2 o0 q6 S' n4 f9 S& s

% L* B! ~% t( n/ v4 P3 F- @drinking a real cool lemon tea,, y7 u7 N" d7 ~/ p
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
( v! J6 w- H6 K/ }  i9 Q( [5 F公仔箱論壇inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
8 W* J) q7 w9 M, P, Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbadmiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,公仔箱論壇% X( F+ o) n3 N+ P2 }
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
6 s* G, I7 W4 e! P: S) d5 r4 {) Tsitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
6 X* l0 k1 k6 B+ U6 Y- Jwww2.tvboxnow.comwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
6 {3 A/ h2 s5 N6 h, }, {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To do nothing at all is not being lazy.
/ @" u. `% I$ Q  l8 Bwww2.tvboxnow.comAfter all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 I( b. A4 ^/ k; \9 D( \
Resting is a part of life not to be postponed. 9 f: g4 p% }$ a4 U0 V
Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& w7 _1 Q  `8 J
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
& a+ \$ }& y8 b6 e! b! R' Z公仔箱論壇It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises,
/ W7 ^8 C. g" K( w( s# c2 w/ ~, Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbas it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. ?1 a: H; h: Y
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 t8 M  D" L0 Z* c7 x) J

# W# H3 z- J" q& O: G6 M& ~; {' ]公仔箱論壇
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
* c% i: X' G% f+ k" Hdrinking a real cool lemon tea,公仔箱論壇: @, q: g5 j4 T4 U8 C
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
/ G9 r8 T  R& ^+ h2 l1 h  g7 ainspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,
7 |# B5 W2 |* Q公仔箱論壇admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ q* N8 \! @' z8 z2 c% W* [; x
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  `; u$ Y! f$ V
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
7 {; Y: }4 K/ L; J' r公仔箱論壇welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
+ k5 I7 [1 B3 m: z% E( nwww2.tvboxnow.com
# N% F" ]) H" ~; W/ Y/ V( E; w0 @www2.tvboxnow.comYou live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& h  ?# `- T+ W7 ?; K) Q
And you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表