返回列表 回復 發帖

My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
) d1 Q+ G3 E( f% c* [: S公仔箱論壇% ^! D7 |% _( B% i2 e, @. \/ T
Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...公仔箱論壇* i! _6 a4 w5 h

+ L& M: a2 m. J7 e  b9 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
Reflexively,
, ^. R# j' q0 Y8 \公仔箱論壇  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mind
$ n: d( c8 n3 Y7 F, z& J" HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
8 r  u( B9 V- `" E6 U
  P) A0 i4 D9 I2 F# @4 ]6 yI love it.
4 v& }) q' B8 {+ t) Z" |6 Hwww2.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇2 h7 V" L% A& J
公仔箱論壇7 P/ P) u. I* n) x/ N# \+ t
(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
/ q$ s( W; P* {0 I: b- k& X( l! z
7 m6 R9 g2 \$ p, j. uWhat a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) t; B8 ~5 s) b& K, c2 g. n6 m
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by
, ~& j0 Q/ C* |% F; ^* d0 C/ L) x0 G( k, Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 n3 e; v9 c* y* {. F- qwww2.tvboxnow.comlying on a hammock beneath a large tree,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ f" t  M1 R# S, F. c
closing my eyes to meditate,www2.tvboxnow.com! I) G/ E4 W/ I; e7 n# m* z6 @
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
: r; k) g2 w9 n4 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,
6 Y* _9 W+ z  e  I2 V9 q( dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhearing the bee bussing around,! N6 j3 n6 [& r  V) K3 s
listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ {1 X( j# c4 F' s* ]5 m$ L1 \$ ]
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy ) ~; ^" W" Z& c: u

$ I1 o1 v& |: H* zwww2.tvboxnow.comdrinking a real cool lemon tea,- ?. c1 L1 |7 ^0 {
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
2 R* {4 e" f2 i5 q) y# ~www2.tvboxnow.cominspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) T# {0 g% M/ N* c* \
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
; H! H5 I2 G% W$ sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
$ ~! B  s+ k" z/ m; X% C公仔箱論壇sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,www2.tvboxnow.com# n( _8 m2 @: p, j; E
welcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......公仔箱論壇1 o* @* u: i$ |$ D, j* `* m
To do nothing at all is not being lazy. 公仔箱論壇. C' B7 n: J5 @3 o9 J% s3 z6 y
After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.
- ?  l; a, V) H; }& j. T0 L4 UResting is a part of life not to be postponed.
9 M- W) H, @( `; f* M# @! oOur days have been long, and our nights make us wait
! c, i& l" h; ^9 yto claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.
, |7 {$ E) P/ G, E3 T" N9 {' ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises, www2.tvboxnow.com* O* {+ ~- Z) Z# R& P$ H; h: O
as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.www2.tvboxnow.com. ^3 H6 T) P5 i  ~
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯
* p. V- @3 `+ b' [2 t& e. X; wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww2.tvboxnow.com5 y( G& G* e4 y: c; U
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
5 O. Z/ G* R8 L9 A, t# J" F# `4 a5 `drinking a real cool lemon tea,公仔箱論壇- m) ~. X; r, y
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
/ }( c/ \( F+ h# l9 N2 x! @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbinspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,公仔箱論壇* k, ], N. o2 R
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
" |" f# q. [% h; l2 K/ Ifeeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
- `+ w, q, ^0 ^8 h: a- J% ~( w% gsitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
$ L" s! f' U- Z" c: x. jwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
公仔箱論壇' o) L; @( b$ x" E2 H) ^; P0 C

) n6 Y9 E3 B4 M5 S5 B3 k8 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance.
! |/ O- g6 F& m2 xwww2.tvboxnow.comAnd you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.
返回列表