返回列表 回復 發帖

Little girl scare hotel guest at the Lobby

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 S, {! `0 `' A4 t' U5 x0 J

$ _* u* I: M9 Y9 x5 h: jKids can often be both very adorable and at other times
) m& X7 g) I' A* I. Mwww2.tvboxnow.comscare the shit out of you.  It would definitely give me a TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 s7 `7 V/ x# y& Z9 S& Z
shock and enough to sent the shivers down my spine.
8 m5 l% ]& V/ I1 h3 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And all my goose pimple stand, if I walk out my hotel
! O4 r8 V2 i1 e0 Eroom to see a girl in that state standing at the hotel
' Z- ?6 b* z( Qhallway.
; I" Z5 w! I* O6 Z2 `" \) }
; z- K$ R& Q9 P' v9 Z; hReally, quite frightful and eerie d..

評分次數

• civicboy1969

玩人的玩意真的多得很~~不过扮鬼来玩就真要小心点啦!!!

評分次數

人在江湖~身不由己
真是無趣的嚇人遊戲
2 O9 a, a2 g# ?7 N5 P$ ?1 |這樣玩很好玩嗎

評分次數

這樣驚聲尖叫的...' r+ I' S/ K( \, I6 k/ M( a
原來西洋人...也是很怕鬼公仔箱論壇" c4 S5 v  e2 d5 m6 R- t! ~
這齣整人劇碼..也可算是成功
. P. F: J  K: L- ?; p0 V/ `www2.tvboxnow.com如果能將氣氛弄得再恐怖些...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 _  ^4 s  Z& u8 t, m, H1 w. a* l1 I6 n
如農曆七月般....就更完美啦tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) V: `' J4 G' D" H. m7 I

評分次數

• civicboy1969

昂首千丘遠,嘯傲風間;
堪尋敵手共論劍,高處不勝寒;
玩人的玩意真的多得很~~不过扮鬼来玩就真要小心点啦!!!www2.tvboxnow.com) _; J) B- a8 t) g/ _
pshum63 發表於 2011-11-4 10:06 AM
1 b- _. a& y, B: KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 K0 C1 Y5 b& P9 E) c( CI don't like to be scare by a ghost nor do I want to meet with ghost.
( N! ?% V  O9 N/ `: {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI only like to watch ghost movie, very thrilled and with so much mystery.1 h& p0 p% c7 i; U8 v* a0 s
Especially, like to watch ghost movie with lights off, and hugging a cushion+ P! u, f" ~& ]# F3 R  J
with a blanket covering myself.
0 Q5 c7 C3 [4 S- o5 |+ S" O公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇7 ]% x8 ]; y. C# o) V: F! G
More thrilling to watch that way haha!!

評分次數

• civicboy1969

真是無趣的嚇人遊戲
  Z, h4 X( ?: v- i2 @' v& w' B公仔箱論壇這樣玩很好玩嗎
7 E* J3 D. g- G/ s. }soultea 發表於 2011-11-4 01:05 PM
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 z. F  w; g0 x% C( E# B5 s8 u
公仔箱論壇& x. b' f) R5 c% X+ |3 c
well, unless u got played by a ghostly prank you don't know the experience.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( a" i( d% D, }; i5 ]  s
do u dare to walk inside an old haunted house, and sleep in that house one公仔箱論壇& i3 c0 i. |$ I/ {! q( [
night? Takes alot of courage, guts and boldness d...
, n1 r& v  P' m  E# Y7 utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! i5 N& G" M& K0 {0 E: e
Think you can do it but once at the place u perhaps want out before even'8 t" W- R+ Z+ Z) i  z  C% ]) w
the game started haha!!4 K3 {2 X  ^  r5 r9 M" G
+ H! w' y: X2 B4 ]9 o
U watch the HK and TW ghost media on TV where participants are invitedtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& ?2 _1 E, ^# }- L
to join the show...so many were scared the shit out and too timid to playtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ C" s( p! s5 c
on when they actually on location eh.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. p% Z9 f% y3 `) I7 O) G

# m9 u" Q4 T, u  f/ R0 F公仔箱論壇me I am too timid to do it d...

評分次數

• civicboy1969

這樣驚聲尖叫的...公仔箱論壇" ]; j/ ~& M+ U' g
原來西洋人...也是很怕鬼www2.tvboxnow.com! p9 _/ b/ A# |! P4 a
這齣整人劇碼..也可算是成功tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 A6 }; O1 w4 ^- u1 G9 W5 F
如果能將氣氛弄得再恐怖些...公仔箱論壇+ v6 j; D3 a9 U8 r4 U/ u& c2 `- p# Z9 Y
如農曆七月般....就更完美啦
2 k- @" T1 h+ B+ N; }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb ...
) F$ M* c, w* Chamtu5168 發表於 2011-11-4 10:05 PM
" ~& I7 z+ \+ f: d# o% A
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ O9 Z7 H3 E% P
yea, westerners they actually hunt for ghost. They want to prove that spirits exist, and
. {7 F  W, l5 Q! ]. etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthey possessed auras that can be measured by tools and apparatus, and put cameras
. Z/ E* U: L: P8 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbto captured them.
2 J3 S8 ^$ A, D, Mwww2.tvboxnow.com
" _2 a4 O) U6 l( T8 {& i5 owww2.tvboxnow.comit is a little different with the asians, where ghost are presented and thought of as scary: h# w* V. ^& V7 T
and devilish and could harm us. 3 J1 z0 V+ f0 u" f3 g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ p& y" j( ^  E8 e. L
Especially, the on the chinese lunar month of ghost month. Most of us would try to be home
' {9 W3 A( |" }! e2 t. ]6 E7 }early and try not to stay late out in the nights. And so many taboos and customary laws
1 C0 Y- v# g- m$ j( {www2.tvboxnow.comto follow and not to do during the month of ghost.: c* G+ |" |0 V/ A# M/ H
公仔箱論壇; k/ Q( o2 C- @5 m6 B8 [
Nevertheless, both Asians n Westerners believed that ghost and devils and spirits lived www2.tvboxnow.com* n3 U! w' k, E8 @  Q
among us.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

恐怖,我不喜欢
恐怖,我不喜欢
. Q- @+ E$ J8 _: F6 d" Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsbcc1980 發表於 2011-11-5 02:56 AM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" N5 x- M3 S3 s/ m' z" E* J( f* H& U

) W4 {9 a0 x4 j9 R- N8 h& V9 L* [公仔箱論壇yea, it quite terrifying, no doubt about it.
' F3 M) _0 ^. c' Y' R3 D4 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbut, that the point, they want to see howwww2.tvboxnow.com# N2 K7 b" v+ a! k& j- e
people react to that haha.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

lol it very good one thx
hahaha now they know
Thanks for sharing.
返回列表