返回列表 回復 發帖

DIY泡沫灯具

S  X- A9 b7 F( c& E4 y6 X2 p这款漂亮的泡沫装饰灯出自动手达人之手,您也可以根据教程自己制作一款。这款灯具的用料十分简单,但最重要的便是选取灯罩材料。由于灯罩为泡沫且采用全封闭结构,散热并不算好,所以一定要选择透亮的耐热材料和冷光源。如果您担心灯具打出的光线不够柔和,还可以通过在灯泡外围添加暖色纸片来调和灯光。感兴趣的朋友不妨试一试自己的动手能力吧?
  z0 c9 R+ G3 {$ W/ _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 Y+ |1 E" J9 p2 p; U
* Y1 e! k* t9 e$ K- Q9 [8 G' _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
How to build an ambient lamp out of bulk packaging foamThis lamp is basically a stack of packaging foam that seems to glow fromthe inside and contrary to what one would expect gives off a warm, cosylight. It consists of a loose stack of rough cut packaging foam (dozensof motherboards were packaged in it) but can be built out of anythingthat is only vaguely transparent.
9 f% q$ k7 {5 P0 l$ jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 t7 E( V; v( p0 {( i The basic principle is this: Take a stack of packaging foamsheets, cut a hole into it, stick a light bulb in and you're done.However, one important thing is VENTILATION, which is the focus of thelast step of this instructable.
  T  P' T% O- U5 b4 V公仔箱論壇
$ D) r0 S, A" J0 G I will not give precise dimensions but explain my considerations thatled me to the result shown below and will enable you to built your lampto your liking.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  s& r2 d3 H9 |: k7 p9 l

) M3 H3 X) V) i; _: V% @- ]) Zwww2.tvboxnow.com Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
4 Z6 S0 G9 r6 g* q+ Z公仔箱論壇
7 G( H- H# h2 H& D" D6 W/ n) _6 d- f8 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! D1 j2 c3 k- b- n8 B  Q4 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
7 A* H* C- Y& z# V  |6 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 J, h# ~+ I6 F5 |, c$ _6 e
www2.tvboxnow.com( `! }" I% Q; S9 L  u+ V& k
" ?* @6 a( L( n# q7 o

. N, S& R$ L# K* U& Z: Jwww2.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Z0 u7 r" v  z& s; J
4 D7 o% W& B. b& b  C

$ _% c' f& _* |/ ], Zwww2.tvboxnow.comwww2.tvboxnow.com; K* p' \9 K$ X! z( [) c* d
Materials and Tools
3 {- I% t! U7 eFor this Project you will need:Materials:Packaging foam or anything you think might work:  - not too sensitive to heat.   - try to do a test whether you like the tint the light has afterit has passed through it  - amount: enough to create a stack of your liking that isable to house the fixture, the bulb, some free space above the bulb anda couple of top layer…www2.tvboxnow.com: M& x' ~$ a/ N8 D* F
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! |4 K: U5 y5 P$ ]. F( ^% U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 b9 |# R4 E+ S' g; N
Some considerations before going aheadwww2.tvboxnow.com# e3 q! x! X; ~3 d1 h- w/ k
To find out how big i wanted the hole for the lamp, I held the lampagainst some sheets of foam and was happy with a thickness about thewidth of my hand. Luckily this happened to work with the amount of space needed for thelamp itself, since the foam must not touch it. Luckily the height of the stack was just enough to house the fixture,the fixing and still need en…6 q+ Q! \! g/ `% ]# u/ K2 r& r
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- n8 @# S4 N: F6 A; g+ O
www2.tvboxnow.com1 {+ ]0 ]# M/ m: q! @- ]0 h
Hollowing out
7 p2 d. _& H) itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAfter this, I started cutting the hole to hold the fixture snuggly andused the ring which is normally used to hold the lampshade to fix it tothe base (image 1 and 2). Then I used a cup to cut the holes in the center of the remainingsheets (image 3), except for about ten which would be the top. Iactually made a stencil out of cardboard first to help me mark thepos…  b/ q( t0 U. l

9 ?9 Z% H1 t0 c+ V) Uwww2.tvboxnow.comVentilationwww2.tvboxnow.com4 R8 e1 R; j8 ^  n7 c; e* {+ B1 G
In principle this lamp is now done, and back when i built itI switched it on for the first time and let it on for a couple ofminutes, excited about the look. Big mistake! The heat of the 22 Watts bulb started melting the foamalmost immediately. That's when I switched it off and started thinkingabout ventilation.  Since the foam is such a good insulator the heat …
返回列表