返回列表 回復 發帖

I Want..

,  描述: 在年輕時﹐對感情生活的一種幻想
I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary day
+ C1 j4 }# C- Y, n! L6 I公仔箱論壇' y/ @+ ]; d* M4 }- K

) g9 K3 |7 o& |) _/ N7 Z: R0 F$ eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,www2.tvboxnow.com! ]' U6 P) q) \5 C$ v9 |% U. E/ N

% f( ?. N; r% f+ q7 h; GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- B" |3 j/ |! P: W2 d! oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrow
2 Q+ @) C  E4 A5 u! otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 [8 K' z3 ^4 s# H# w1 |

0 X/ j' Z1 s' a. F6 z公仔箱論壇I want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window
6 l* Z/ z. V& B0 a2 L4 x! Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇8 k* h( |( I8 |" {

$ l" s2 S9 ^. e2 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAs you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( U1 z  V+ V* d; l* Y

9 i" H4 g; O) h* |; d9 C5 S公仔箱論壇公仔箱論壇; g: q; p4 V; P: r" l6 z
I want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky: o9 L! M- D* \
www2.tvboxnow.com. M3 m! M/ |( A# g3 M, N  D
www2.tvboxnow.com5 ?* h; A, {3 J# d" A* {
When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertainty
3 R7 p  c& x1 L& R
& v9 \; E* C8 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: d* ~; J5 q8 W: x
When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...
. l8 k: F7 p1 S& rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' n$ z1 K: P/ \6 B$ Twww2.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- q3 ^4 z" S% T- {9 \
I want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my directionTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# X6 p: J7 x( ~0 \

6 q* n: a, p3 q: A/ m
+ A1 v! S. C7 _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions
返回列表