返回列表 回復 發帖

KP

After we are in thevehicle, I drive to a tall building, Wain asks. “Where are we and what is thisplace?” “This is where we put our data and histories here, everything you wantto know are in this place.” I said. We entered the building and I asked the oneof the worker for a room and some information. He leaded us to a room and toldus what we can find in this computer and how to use it. “Wain, if you haveanything you want to ask, ask now.” I said. “Is it okay for me to ask about theEarth and the truth human history?” she said. “You want to know the truth ofthe human history and the real world. Okay then let’s watch and listen.” Isaid. I turn on the computer and search for the information we needed. “Therewe go, here is the information you want to know. First is about the Earth.” Isaid. The computer was showing the information on the big screen; the voice ofthe computer was starting and telling Wain the information she wanted to know. “In10000 years ago, humans discovered that inside Earth there were ten thousandsmiles of space. They used their technology to search for life forms andanything can live inside. After years of searching, they found out humans couldlive inside the Earth, so they created the newest technologies and put theminside, like the sun, moon, sea, weather and many others life forms. For thehuman didn’t like to go to war, they could move inside to live for their restof the life. Everyone knew that if they live inside, they will never return tothe outside. They brought all technologies they needed to use than move intothe Inside-World. In there, they create their own world, countries, made theirown rules and had a good time to live in there. They had a new life there, forthe Outside-World people could not do whatever they wanted to in the Inside-World,they needed to ask for permission first. Even the E.D.F needed to find new membersto join; they still needed to have permission.“
返回列表