返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.11 B$ U8 J' ~0 y" k
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( B7 L) J# w8 U: _' _1 n
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇- }, x$ O( O/ B8 D/ F0 x
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

9 m3 d+ A9 U+ q: s0 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 @$ w/ O6 u# ?5 O. p+ y7 m
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
; z$ S3 h; \( b- B. ]西元2010年04月27日* D/ T. ~% H4 f. o
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
3 T/ u4 Y7 I, S8 }
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
7 Q/ [8 p0 B. N# ~& w) g/ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ n6 y5 U2 H! N# h2 q/ B- ^
西元2010年04月27日! k! B9 h" L# _& V) X- C
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www2.tvboxnow.com7 i3 t5 ]" _! Z# n
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# M7 H/ o! g9 g
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescopetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 W( h& D0 B9 ?- ]0 N
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
, o' ~3 L: l+ Z  \* ?西元2010年04月26日
# m, T+ w' j8 n4 Z3 @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& A- o/ R# K; q9 M公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)* W4 S# l5 U3 h' _
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www2.tvboxnow.com1 F0 L, W4 q# ?: Y0 W! f
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 J, a" A% G6 h: {  N

7 E" _8 J5 b6 |: F; aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 ^$ ~9 x* ]& S+ ?
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
( }, q7 ~' O& D/ |  H西元2010年04月24日
4 s& {6 w! E. {) d+ N公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 T& e5 i8 [% `$ J! x/ S' B* d8 b
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)www2.tvboxnow.com+ d% _. @# b1 |6 e8 w* o- j! |
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)& f7 V! R4 @; ]. k; p
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇% Z4 k! ]$ q" S8 V

2 b3 p) K  B6 p+ i& Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 }- j% P" }; V( B( s- ~
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'www2.tvboxnow.com% w1 K$ h) |" N+ Q
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’1 K& F+ l8 G# c* d
www2.tvboxnow.com! K% B7 V0 \' M/ x
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario公仔箱論壇) j/ v' z+ @$ B
www2.tvboxnow.com0 [: y6 b) D) j6 i" J
By Greg Szymanski, JD
/ U6 n6 y5 E  j' w& l, hApril 23, 20108 V4 s  R  K& C3 _2 C6 X
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
- D0 n  @* L0 U; {0 D6 ~4 bwww2.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
/ `& T  [" C' V8 nwww2.tvboxnow.comThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
9 u% l5 M- Y" O4 G  E; aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www2.tvboxnow.com8 p; I+ i9 E6 |, k1 y
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
8 s1 ]' A( F6 }- H6 q4 s0 T. a公仔箱論壇隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
4 U# G8 R( U2 C+ N: wAccording to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
! D2 C8 g4 x' |1 u. o  r
( |+ d1 L) B7 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 T4 }$ n" H: y  `+ v
8 P  V& Z8 _& r& V% e% l
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
( o* E- {, V9 d9 U- d' Q8 m3 U
. @# P& u* D% S. q9 TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
9 w0 v2 b1 a6 H% K2 J; |* \) mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww2.tvboxnow.com. m9 u) \6 R- O! c9 k1 A& U
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
5 y! @8 B; B* }! J9 u  DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
( R  _) i" f# p' t6 ?! b% l* VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
8 [; R' E& a2 Awww2.tvboxnow.com, \7 T8 J* d- v- i) c' b
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.www2.tvboxnow.com1 j& H" O# B9 \3 s  H* j
www2.tvboxnow.com7 x7 M& u9 Y( `) G& u
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
; G; K! {2 k; d" V8 k; STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www2.tvboxnow.com- \' {" z  c0 a5 F
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  b) I7 A- u7 i/ H+ {0 f

2 L0 J7 L' P' K! L) y& W- h0 Q1 Y3 qBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  a! A1 s; H0 Z4 m$ m2 Q& I

' k6 g6 U/ T  Q, ?" x公仔箱論壇“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ d! V5 l& n' Q' y5 U5 J1 ?' m" z
1 m2 g9 c0 o7 t6 x
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇3 H8 i! Y9 s- w* M

* e/ }7 D  e) \: N2 y# A8 Swww2.tvboxnow.comHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
1 r7 q1 h* H. Q) Z  hthx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) C6 a$ L4 r: v' R9 j8 d
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I want to see the hiden msg.
返回列表