返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! g4 z2 k9 ^' O; a' k% h2 B/ T. B
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
; v! v+ ^# N% P* M9 }4 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日; E5 t% i  T5 N, R5 m
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

5 H6 f' _' N0 v8 ?. ^  `6 e7 y6 Mwww2.tvboxnow.comThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& q: p) R; d# y$ S3 y# h
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份www2.tvboxnow.com/ k3 k4 L; G5 ~9 d/ F* H5 ?" H5 v
西元2010年04月27日
: t, z9 v! h% [% T) M% R1 w
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www2.tvboxnow.com- Y7 B0 O2 K3 M, G
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 e8 @: l6 C! N0 ^8 I
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份3 i7 D- n: S3 g5 C* d' G
西元2010年04月27日
6 h- ~3 O$ y; t6 P" \2 g1 d
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; [% p  Q$ l# M' R7 Q

' I9 I) t1 B. @Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
4 t2 R; p2 B8 i$ `% m; s; v% z1 r公仔箱論壇梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡公仔箱論壇4 |& K' f- n, @7 U0 q
西元2010年04月26日) x" Z+ y; z. a4 H

h6 a5 Z# v9 R9 y9 ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)www2.tvboxnow.com% J4 o7 C, `; N, R
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
: c* F. s* O" t$ d# }: U公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日: b' B3 l" H* b3 v2 Y0 h
8 J- n) X, G. |0 G
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
% w. l( F, M0 {6 b7 `& xwww2.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)8 C8 L% X( D6 C2 I, V
西元2010年04月24日
* o- n" U& E& F% @7 D# r& [* Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ?  M9 ~# j9 `$ _; Z- q; Z9 G4 A2 r
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)www2.tvboxnow.com8 g6 {$ z9 f5 ?( ?
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)公仔箱論壇5 Q% z8 q6 v+ ^# I
西元2010年04月24日2 t5 h. i0 {: C9 D' Q: H
( O* a. p" b4 `9 L/ w
, F+ R$ A* W  S) N
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
3 o+ @4 x( ~- X7 S( e" w1 N$ Z$ wTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
  m6 k( s9 L: z) b2 s' ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 c) h+ \; W2 Z7 H
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario( J8 u$ e+ H- `3 c* U  g% n' ]
" P9 \' d$ s% i  k6 G
By Greg Szymanski, JDwww2.tvboxnow.com- n6 F. j6 n$ Z( N# R3 F. |8 r
April 23, 2010
) x  y- U* A% m6 Y公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.www2.tvboxnow.com+ t* d; |+ o0 a0 |) {& A! p3 D. Y" a
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。( b, G& z8 W* }2 {; B
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) z8 F3 Y, ^+ }! S; N
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
% O$ h- u8 z4 ~1 |% t7 qWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.- X: C  W' ]& ~+ ~; S
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 H& B" Y. b6 q, ]
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
6 m7 q" o$ r6 J0 ?- E9 f公仔箱論壇
+ _* b) `7 l! e. `4 y- i% OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
2 N6 x' [7 t; N. c4 z9 l, P/ P- Ywww2.tvboxnow.com  Z8 c1 I6 \: v! s0 h6 l
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
5 `) o! K1 d) G; w% B公仔箱論壇
* |! Y$ P/ C" M! }However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
5 \( Q* c1 K' B6 p# k# G公仔箱論壇www2.tvboxnow.com0 P' B( p( I4 A
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.公仔箱論壇) G# K% y( J2 @1 Z/ G/ q

2 |- v. F+ m& d4 z5 m; G" n: W, [公仔箱論壇Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
( g  R. A& E$ @, `7 Cwww2.tvboxnow.com
6 U& U$ A3 T* u/ U- wAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
5 w7 X0 P) d/ `9 C% s- W
7 j: f7 y) [9 x) K3 D; \) S9 iCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
, w1 ^( \0 ]6 x% n+ i9 u
8 k5 W1 a  A! @7 Z4 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
: @9 b) G* p3 k7 l  j公仔箱論壇
+ b1 R% U- _) h; o- }4 `Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
5 g7 ^4 y7 l( d- [" n公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. E5 |2 ?+ y3 A: I
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
4 M1 N8 J# y' _: O" m公仔箱論壇0 l* k- o$ P5 X) G
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇- j/ S9 a2 H: K% x

" \, w# ^2 K5 [7 uHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
: a$ H+ y1 n8 t7 S; Z. ?' J4 x公仔箱論壇thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
* \7 O9 l; L" G7 z# V: {  p+ f! E* ywww2.tvboxnow.comthx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽