返回列表 回復 發帖

防水巨屏幕 戶外睇電視

防水巨屏幕 戶外睇電視
0 E5 i4 b" u6 B  C0 M8 W0 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# B& U4 `) ~) ]; d& Q4 q" g現時不少戶外派對、甚至婚禮流行播放影片,增加場內熾熱氣氛,但一般家用電視畫面大極有限,難以做到理想效果,利用投影機播放雖可達到大畫面效果,但在日光日白的環境下畫面光度又會大打折扣。奧地利有公司設計了一款可摺合伸縮的戶外LED巨屏電視,只需按下遙控便可伸展成達二百吋的巨型LED屏幕,而且具備防水功能,遇上下雨天亦無須擔心。
! a5 k6 p* X6 B% _TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。 公仔箱論壇! y2 |0 ]: R& t/ l/ w$ Q  k
這款由奧地利Prosche Design Studio設計,名為C SEED 201的戶外巨屏電視,不用時屏幕可以摺合成一個方形柱子,收入地底,減低屏幕被風沙吹打機會。當需要使用時,只須按動遙控,化作柱身的巨屏在十五秒內便可以由地底升出地面,當升至合適高度後,分成七段的LED屏幕摺屏便會張開,組合出一幅達二百零一吋的LED屏幕,整個過程不消廿五秒便完成。
' K7 o$ Z- T; \9 j) P9 ewww2.tvboxnow.com可無縫對摺為免影響畫面質素,設計師特別將屏幕設計成無縫對摺,張開後觀眾不會看到摺痕,屏幕本身由七十二萬五千顆LED燈組成,每秒可處理十萬個影像資料,並附有九個揚聲器,音響方面亦絕不遜色。打風落雨是戶外電器的「天敵」,這款戶外巨屏電視整個系統都經防水處理,不分晴雨都可以在戶外播放節目,並獲得國際著名的紅點設計獎選為本年度得獎作品之一。- m. z0 c2 H4 h9 b
詳情可登入pricepads.com/the-worlds-largest-outddor-tvtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 j9 R! b: @$ Z
www2.tvboxnow.com/ v# d: o) z3 S3 `4 }! |' P
% j0 G2 Y* X* ^* i- F% j8 x
C Seed – The World’s Largest Outdoor TVApril 16, 2012 By MCal - r- I* I* |1 G$ L& w$ w

* c7 L8 E& c5 A tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 f  K" k9 F7 I

0 {  F8 d; b0 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 g. Z0 ?7 c5 P' V公仔箱論壇
4 e, f5 @% r' D* P0 }* |" z8 @% i4 J' _% L2 P8 `

& b8 x- C) d' p  h% |C Seed – The World’s Largest Outdoor TV

The C SEED 201 TV marks a world permiere in private entertainment by taking high-tech TV outdoors.  Spectacular picture quality is provided by a 201-inch (5.11m) 16:9 LED screen.  As host you direct the performance by radio remote control, pressing a button to adjust the screen to the desired height and rotate it to a maximum of 270 degree angle for optimal viewing comfort.

( [2 C' ]6 H( r* w- x/ G( T+ i' ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* ~( _& q4 Z% r3 ?( h; ^+ U  Q2 h

The C SEED 201 grew out of a passion for technical excellence and innovation. Such an ambitious project called for wide-ranging expertise and research capability.  Visionary R&D engineers from C SEED ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS were engaged to deliver the ultimate outdoor LED TV. Thanks to their pioneering solutions, outdoor viewing will never be the same.

. S' \4 Z# q, {0 K1 q3 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
  O" H8 O/ f5 L3 C  \公仔箱論壇

The C SEED 201 column takes 15 seconds to achieve its full height of 4.65 m (15 ft.) with effortless ease.  Seven massive LED panels unfold equally soundlessly within the next 25 seconds.  A masterpiece of technological sculpture now dominates the scene as it prepares to reveal its brilliant potential to a discerning audience.  Instead of taking up space when not in use, the C SEED 201 folds up and retreats below ground, where it stays safe and dry in its water-resistant shaft.

tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 y, m9 J. n) R, m3 [# c

公仔箱論壇: T/ k- ~- b0 x5 z. q9 k4 g
! s: N$ W( V6 w' q4 v6 Q
& M/ }6 S' S' J4 [' Y0 C' }8 A

The Porsche Design Studio combines a tradition of craftsmanship with innovative technology. Every product it designs has the potential to become a classic.  All bear an unmistakable signature: clarity and functionality of form, carefully selected materials, and high-quality workmanship.

8 ^5 @0 T. a8 ~  h1 x; L$ p8 H! _www2.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  ~# R. C4 ~: d1 A/ M% h

“Our goal was to develop a design concept that turned the unfolding process into a special effect. We wanted to make sure that the C SEED 201 conveyed a sophisticated aesthetic in every phase of its movement. It starts as an obelisk rising from the ground, then opens up with a butterfly-like motion. The realization of this idea was a true challenge for the engineers.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( S* }; P1 t' e8 H* J$ t
Roland Heiler, CEO Porsche Design Studio.

: M; [) ]5 J; K3 [7 V3 Z' a6 G, M

公仔箱論壇$ v% C: G+ y( {+ d
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: u! Q5 H" X- Q% X; G* e

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% c# J' e( p; K6 \- f4 D9 @

挺有創意的, 不過, 戶外防水如果是防雨的話, 下那麼大雨大家還乖乖撐著傘在戶外看電視嗎?

評分次數

• aa00

那就要看看電視播緊的節目內容 ..
返回列表