返回列表 回復 發帖

巴士低能仔(Eng subtitles) Chinese Idiot on the bus

1# oldbb   
That boy will be in so much trouble if he does come to Australia, all students have to vacate their seat to other passengers here.  I'll lookout for him for sure.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
✔ ✘吊詭..
那个毒男真是很没家教!
fuxx that boy...
珍惜四人帮。。。
Come to think about it.  That boy was only young, haven't any of us done something really naughty or silly when we were young.  He was unlucky to be caught on camera and being posted in youtube, I think he would have learnt his lesson by now.  Let's give him a break, everyone deserves a second chance.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2010-7-3 09:54 AM 編輯

The file is being reposted la..Playlord posted it on Naughty chit chat already....fried rice...la

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
1# oldbb   
That boy will be in so much trouble if he does come to Australia, all students have to vacate their seat to other passengers here.  I'll lookout for him for sure.
norman.ho 發表於 2010-6-16 02:23 AM
Norman dear, if it occurred in Singapore the driver will kick his ass out the bus loh...seriously..
U even hve to wait on line to ride the SG BUS n have to alight on the exit door of the bus to get off.
Or the Bus Driver won't let u ride or get off la..if u don't respect the laws n rules...n learn some manners
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
這就是香港的下一代~~
返回列表