返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
/ `! n# c( w: F) ~* s9 U* A$ Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
" u1 B2 a0 g: v! `+ f4 o# K* ]7 B公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇- W! _8 G) o  ?8 j$ |' `7 K
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

5 ]6 R3 w) t2 P, Q4 s5 Z+ Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
2 _! m- m0 A$ S0 J/ ?耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
# [& u! ?/ s( @0 Q3 G  |  [+ t公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日1 `' P) Z0 R( {" a0 _% @3 w
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
+ {2 }& e; ~- b" `% M
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
* ]8 w1 p; t7 i9 \公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
2 P% K  u- h) Iwww2.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日www2.tvboxnow.com4 X3 l- l( u/ L1 t. @, w
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 H# u& `( c% a* ^5 c

0 u. D- {5 U: }; z. n& N( V6 o  ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope公仔箱論壇5 a; p0 i2 [. }1 t' E9 i) x( u
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
# z3 _, L5 K. J5 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) `! T* _  E+ Q( Q2 k: B

& R! [' H# f. A! i9 J; q公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)公仔箱論壇- i3 i7 r' {2 O; s2 _8 e
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
0 f3 O( O9 ]! n- vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日
/ _  J% j1 r6 ^% ~/ H- |! j7 T
" W+ F' ]- y+ ~* h$ _"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3). s/ m0 s0 V5 v* t. C: o6 a7 b  D
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
; n' m5 l$ R/ V3 R9 P1 e+ ~' zwww2.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日
0 e0 H. y2 s' V7 @+ ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
0 r9 Z. a# I7 h2 Z5 i; @"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)www2.tvboxnow.com) S  ?! n( W9 Z, J, Z3 s
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)www2.tvboxnow.com' [7 \% D' T, Q
西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇  x- i, u' i4 Y  w* O
公仔箱論壇3 O5 N5 k  ?) \0 v

3 W/ F6 G. Y; H4 D亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
$ K- L9 z( W0 s9 Hwww2.tvboxnow.comUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
7 ?. Q2 P; C& I1 `7 \1 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 c/ v( W, `6 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario. P4 {1 g1 m6 `
+ R8 D- x3 |+ p+ r4 ~! D8 ^
By Greg Szymanski, JD
2 D5 h, d6 K) K3 e4 A& T# L  e3 VApril 23, 2010
% B; y. o9 t4 V( h7 Rwww2.tvboxnow.comThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.' z* g; B, E1 r8 N" S& R
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
2 v! U' V' c0 F0 a* W, h5 ^5 H5 Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! x8 t8 T/ P# ?7 E+ l+ A" R
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。+ _2 f' {# a# W6 y- D4 Y: |9 Q3 S
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.' Y# b# q+ D; ^/ ]$ k. ?3 |
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: O/ _7 t' j6 k2 u$ ^& ~$ n4 ~7 @
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
& S+ ~3 ^& n" x; o8 N8 Z8 Ywww2.tvboxnow.com
8 I+ Z2 B  w/ Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”# o+ M7 j3 ]+ B$ p- G

; Z2 R/ d. f# S; k3 C9 nwww2.tvboxnow.com“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”+ N" ~: M  \) L: p8 b, I

) p; d7 u8 `2 C3 K# J- p$ O; oHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
" q5 s2 \, x/ y! B8 A" FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
5 X  B) e  X: `* CLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
0 T' Y2 D8 m7 m. V+ c公仔箱論壇
0 p6 C# G) Y% I( u* b3 b  {公仔箱論壇Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 L1 s2 @% q, b* ]9 {0 d6 O

9 i% E0 v. S2 R1 u- q8 E0 n+ o( jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
: m  H8 |3 k! O8 V& ]  j0 y% r$ D7 w  atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww2.tvboxnow.com, F. N% d. [6 M  o
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:0 B) p2 z/ S" [$ H3 V2 w( l4 M
: L! b5 o. n. ], o
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
; c8 E( H4 R6 T2 ], q* ]3 V0 nwww2.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: m9 }" t  r7 T+ z3 W9 `; b
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* z' b7 a" E( R' g. s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 E) o3 C3 I% J5 ?6 v0 P
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 x6 z. f+ w9 e: L6 h8 P( X

4 e$ H4 U5 j( Z4 X  [' jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇3 X( X/ ?" T  u, }
- J# y) d: f/ O
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!公仔箱論壇3 R1 {. `; g& H$ `$ E
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
1 _/ B! p; c7 h. {; z& sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I want to see the hiden msg.
返回列表