返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!
% B+ z$ J5 ]4 O: z  Y3 x# D2 QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! @5 v* p2 g3 ^- B! cI believe I've done something to ".php" default program.
3 P- Z3 j6 ^0 H0 f2 i" Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
! I1 k. W2 {9 i/ Q5 ]Anyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???7 C  {- ~/ P& h. C; `. ~+ Z
I guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.
0 M8 m% z, w8 _; yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" ~! B7 ^' n4 i4 l! ^- L) |
Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).. M; l; \7 \& E9 |9 M
Third, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.2 q; t  N2 z0 S6 t
After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.

8 g: F" r' c" l; a: |* k& `www2.tvboxnow.com
im having the same problem too. 公仔箱論壇3 u  h( Z% h/ B- w8 k1 F
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:! h# V8 g1 x2 k3 [( S+ S
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.htmlwww2.tvboxnow.com% w5 D0 X. e8 a0 a4 z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. B$ ^9 `4 d  f' J! R! a
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:
& Z8 j/ S: v- T  {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.html公仔箱論壇: h( K) ~) }" V, l

9 _: U1 D1 z. N# Z公仔箱論壇when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.
) j% ~# j; f8 O& m* c0 `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇8 @  g% U/ w: u/ }1 V/ _$ x/ c7 n
Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表