返回列表 回復 發帖

anyone gimme some advice

i just bought a toyota MR-S....i mod a super charger and i did a bit paiping and also exhaust....but it is still not fast enough for pick up.....anyone giv me some advice on wat i can mod to make it faster??the house power currently 190......
maybe some aftermarket engine management?
pipe....usaully is intake, header exhaust...
bigger fuel injector?
better cam?

i am a subaru guy so cant help ya...but www.mr2oc.com might be able to help...

[ 本帖最後由 ikkuy 於 2007-10-12 01:07 PM 編輯 ]
190 to the wheels or on the engine??? what other mod is been done to your ride???what kinda gas U are using??
do some dyno runs get the base number see what U're running now and how much whp U want and how much U can affort...
like what ikkuy suggested they are all gd
if U want a better respond lightweight pullies, flywheel, and a smaller pully for your charger, suspension setup. the lists can go on and on.ask if u have ne questions

one word of advice
always back to basic
U can throw tons of money into your ride and is still slow
its only as gd as the one whos behind the wheel
tires sale, sale tires
first we need to know how much money and/or time you have? how are you going to drive it,street only or racetrack only  or both?
:onion05: :onion14: :onion10:
nitro the best
where are you from? any tom's or TRD parts available??
actually the main thing for pick up is the pwoer to weight ratio since the lotus got the same engine as your but they pick up as a supercar
so the easiest way to help without spending a lot of money is to reduce the weight  
if that case is not enough then try look for a LSD with a lower gear ratio even though it will low down your top speed but the point is who will need top speed for not racing as a nascar.
返回列表