返回列表 回復 發帖

SHARING includes the respect for privacy
that's how best of friends do...along the journey of friendship...

Mom's cooking is often the most delicious n down to earth food
Fls hope u always have good home cook food that brings u health, happiness, n love
kimmi ... Hello

fls ...  just wake up ...
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
╭♡☆放慢脚步 享受不一样的生活 °♡♥
Hello Kimmi 姐
真匿名

The lotus is rooted in deep mud and its stem grows through murky water. But the blossom rises above the muck and opens in the sun, beautiful and fragrant. In Buddhism, the lotus represents the true nature of beings, who rise through samsara into the beauty and clarity of enlightenment.
morning chow chow, fls
蓮花出污泥而不染. That is the Chinese question for you. Translate it Kimmi
真匿名
chowold2 發表於 2012-4-16 11:57 AM
hint : google translate~
~DingDong-Q~
wasimasterQ 發表於 2012-4-15 10:59 PM
google translate cannot translate it right...i am gonna try it myself coz i know the meaning of lotus
wasimasterQ 發表於 2012-4-16 11:59 AM
出貓
真匿名
chowold2 發表於 2012-4-15 10:57 PM
The Lotus grow out of dirty muddy water, rising n blooming above the mud, pure and divine, spotless
Good you google it
真匿名
no i did not google...just used chinese english dictionary to translate the individual words, then put the sentence together ...i did good joh hehehe
actually my translation is a little diff from u original chinese words
i think u original sentence is LOTUS FLOWERS GROWS IN MUDDY WATER, YET UNTOUCHED BY IMPURITIES.

My fav flower is orchid n lotus...i love the lotus very very much..like like to eat lotus root, lotus seed,  the remarkable beauty of the lotus flower, n its light fragrance from the flowers, stems n seeds....just awesome the lotus ...
99 n 88 chow chow n MasterQ.
返回列表