返回列表 回復 發帖
this midnight 1am ?
next available time is 1am 28 Oct 2012 Hong Kong time
chemical 發表於 2012-10-27 10:34 PM
I can stay till then.
it will be 4am here
and for those whom can attend now but not 1am, and not having a pre-ranking list because they know they can attend the 10pm draft, i think it is unfair to them...

Shall i make it the same time (10pm) tomorrow night?
it will be 4am here
and for those whom can attend now but not 1am, and not having a pre-ranking list because they know they can attend the 10pm draft, i think it is unfair to them...

Shall i  ...
chemical 發表於 2012-10-27 10:39 PM
I have no problem either way.
ok, See you tomorrow night !
don't waste time, just change it to auto-draft
i am ok with anytime......... any draft
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
my preference

1)live draft at 1am HK time
2)live draft tmr same time
3)re-do autodraft
don't waste time, just change it to auto-draft
allo 發表於 28/10/2012 00:47
Sorry for wasting your time. As i have explained before, some of us expected themselves to do the live draft so they didn't care about the pre-ranking list. For them, an immediate auto-pick would be unfair to them.

I understand there is no single solution which would be equally fair to everyone. However, I, as a commish, still strive for maximum fairness for all participants.

In the meantime, I am asking extra patience of everyone. Thank you.
I have reschedule the live draft to 28 Oct 2012 10pm Hong Kong time. I have email Yahoo asking them to look into the problem, I really hope live draft by that time will be smooth again. If errors stilll occur on our next try of live draft, i will change it to autopick just before season begin. Excat time will be decided tomorrow but it will be HK night time on 30 Oct.

gotta go, thank you.

評分次數

• JackyNelson

thanks commish
thanks Chem, gotta play basketball tomorrow 10pm hktime
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
Good job Commish.
I don't think Yahoo! has even tried to do anything to fix it as i still had problem loading mock draft like last night.
I believe we need to prepare a good pre-ranking list for autopick draft on 30 Oct.
164# chemical

I had a live draft few hours ago so I think the system is fixed.
返回列表