返回列表 回復 發帖

【The Pulse】 2012-09-28 Northeast New Territories Development; A Smooth Succession in Beijing?

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-9-29 09:38 AM 編輯 2 N8 x8 O* K( m% D4 z8 p, c, _* P) d

/ |7 V& H2 u# E5 H% E  A& k7 n  DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。【The Pulse】 2012-09-28 Northeast New Territories Development; A Smooth Succession in Beijing?    www2.tvboxnow.com" g$ X3 C; @& S

o7 O, s- M3 {' G! G- ? Northeast New Territories Development; A Smooth Succession in Beijing? 公仔箱論壇$ l7 U7 N  N( T7 n# E
2012-09-28TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% v. i. R0 C3 e8 N

2 ^+ H3 b  \9 f3 |5 w& gwww2.tvboxnow.com It’s been an eventful summer, with not only the election of a new Legislative Council, but also intense confrontations over the issue of national education. There’s also been speculation about what’s going on behind the scenes in mainland China, particularly with regard to succession plans for the country’s top political posts.
1 X! j8 ?8 H( P( U8 d" _8 X: G9 S公仔箱論壇
" I. n; h5 k: {1 v公仔箱論壇In Hong Kong though, over the past couple of weeks, confrontation over national education has given way to conflicts in the New Territories, not only over parallel goods traders in Sheung Shui, but also over the development of the New Territories. And Chief Secretary Carrie Lam said yesterday that somehow the issue of development took the government by surprise. We look at some of the disagreements.
4 C+ x% {! X0 f5 ~
8 Y( A3 B& i4 E& O" itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt’s been a case of having to read the runes as far as the issue of political succession in mainland China goes. There’s been speculation of internal power struggles going on behind the scenes.
" b; j8 f- }1 z# J) i公仔箱論壇
4 y2 H6 p# z0 s5 T# k( ^; SWhile China’s citizens have had little difficulty in finding out where to protest against Japan, they have at some points been unable to search on the internet for the name Xi Jinping or details of the next Party Congress, although there are reports that hotels around Tienanmen Square are fully booked by the state in October. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 i' O) ~* E5 f6 A! W( F- S
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: G' U+ A+ ~3 ]7 k- s; I4 _
The fall of Bo Xilai after his wife was accused of murder added to the speculation, as did the two week disappearance from view of Xi Jinping, Hu Jintao’s heir apparent. So what is going on there? With us in the studio are China watcher Sam Cheng and NPC member Peter Wong. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: F4 X, }9 d* M: q

! z& [' R, O- ]/ {% q公仔箱論壇
! F* f1 Y+ }5 y/ J( G' G www2.tvboxnow.com1 g/ w; X& Z( @2 L! p  M' O
www2.tvboxnow.com1 s2 [. x; T0 A
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) w( [% J- _/ U  {

# b, ~1 r6 J0 _, n5 `; }" ?7 ~www2.tvboxnow.com 公仔箱論壇$ L) M4 [3 n) t' t( c# x/ e: T/ A
約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放
+ w5 |6 B9 J9 h, c! [8 Xwww2.tvboxnow.com
$ N. h! P1 q& |* j. x; r  
) F8 ?9 \3 i6 K# p( |& C) e .
返回列表