返回列表 回復 發帖

Advise with girl, please help :)

Advise with girl, please help :)Hi, I am a HK born chinese who is currently living in US for more than 10 years and I am in need of advice with a girl I like in one of my class in college.  We meet in class and it turn out that she just recently move to US 2 years ago from China and we get along pretty well and we talk a lot, we even share a ot of like and similiar interest.  I found she she is actually one year younger than me with me born in 81 and she in 82.  It is going well, however, somethign worry me, it might tuen out she is actually married!!!  I sort of overheard conversation she have with other girl and the other girl are talking to her to see if her "mr." is coming to pick her up after class.  I might be rusty in chinese, but i am pretty usre "mr" also mean husband in chinese.  However, there are some evidience that point otherwise as well.
! ?2 A- {. ~, m" f' FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 b# i* v: k" k: }公仔箱論壇First, she don't wear a wedding band/ring, second.  She doesn't seems to mind me getting close with her, which is wierd, since most woman who is really married would try to distance themself from guys who are interested in them.  Third, her personality doesn;t really seems like who is actually a wife.  It was like I was asking her what she did in weekend and she told me she was playing the Rpg video game that i lend her, which completely surprising me since I should sort fo expect her to say she either went shopping with her husband or simply being with her husband.  Also, I consider me and her is being pretty tight with each other and she never menation she is married or having a boyfriend since most girl that got those liek to tell thier friend what they did, but she never even mention a hint of having a husband with me.  And when she sometime get a ride from soemone after school, she simply refer the person as someone instead of just saying husband.+ O! N; j) I$ a5 ~

G6 Q: W% `; A6 ^Based on those, I concluded she might actually be on a fake marriage so she can move to U.S. That would explain why she don't midn me approaching her since she is not really bind.  Also, she can easily say she is married even if it is a fake one, to get me off her back.  I don't know what to do anymore,I wonder if any chinese girls  here can offer me some advise since I am no clue at all on what she is thinking, guess I am in US for too long and lost touch of how a chinese girl/woman think.7 |; z* }( i8 T% F" ]5 i9 O

) D9 u: T9 E- A* ]  Pwww2.tvboxnow.comAnd feel free to respond in chinese since i can still read them and understand what they mean
返回列表