返回列表 回復 發帖

my hard disk is "NTLDR"

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
okie... i need to confirm somethings is did u try unplug ur hdd and connect to other computer see whether can open up your files inside the hdd??

actually NTLDR is stand for "NT Loader" and is a boot loader to boot up the windows that you placed inside your hdd.
the problem that u state above that even u put the window xp cd  didn't had any respond at all. so did your bios's boot sequence set it to cd-rom? or is it your cd-rom drive can totally read the window xp cd?

[ 本帖最後由 asus_p2_vb 於 2008-3-7 11:38 PM 編輯 ]
to set the bios sequence:
1st go bios -----> then when u see the "advanced" this word and enter into it ----> after that u should see "boot sequence" this words, enter it and select which drive u gonna boot 1st follow by 2nd drive and so on and so fourth.

p.s. if have any questions, welcome to PM me, i'll try my best to solve your problem^^
原帖由 kdong 於 2008-3-8 03:11 PM 發表
sorry pls forgive my stupid, what is bios and how i can go insite bios ? TQ
don't mention that ^^,

actually BIOS refers to the firmware code run by a personal computer when first powered on. The primary function of the BIOS is to identify and initiate component hardware (such as hard disk, floppy and optical disk drives). This is to prepare the machine so other software programs stored on various media can load, execute, and assume control of the PC. Which mean that BIOS is very important component without this BIOS, this PC can said that is a rubbish or useless.

so to get in into BIOS, once the 1st screen is presented , u need to press the DEL button to get into BIOS Setup then u try to go this screen that i mention above the step.
your welcome, hope that really can help u ^^
If it's the not problem with the hard drive setup and CMOS, do the following

If it says that "NTLDR IS MISSING" or "Couldn't Find NTLDR" and hold Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.  if that's the case, it means your NTLDR is corrupted.  To fix it?  Easy, but check if you have floppy disc in the drive.

1.  If not insert your Window XP(If XP) CD and load the CD first.
2.  Then don't format!  press "R" to repair it.  
3.  Then it will get to a part where it asks you directory or sth (i forgot).  just click enter or put 1 then enter. you can get into your Window now at this point.

4.  When you get back into Window, right click on the dvd drive (whichever you placed your Window XP CD in) and explore.
5.  If your dvd drive is D:\,  then copy the following files "D:\i386\ntldr" and "D:\i386\ntdetect.com" into your C:\
it will ask if you want to replace the file or not.  click "yes"

6.  THIS IS A EXTRA STEP IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE FILES BECAUSE THEY ARE HIDDEN!  
i) Open C:\
ii) On top, click "tools" and select folder options
iii) in the folder options, select the tab "View"
iv) Under hidden files and Folders, choose "Show hidden files and folders"
v) uncheck "hide protected operating system files (Recommended).

then you can see those files.  If you got another computer using the same XP, do the same thing (6).  then copy file "ntldr" and "ntdetect.com" in C drive and take those to your computer's C drive.

回復 #4 asus_p2_vb 的帖子

ok... u should see the screen something like that

then once u see the words "Advanced Bios Features" then u enter into after that can change teh boot sequence which drive u which to boot 1st .
NTLDR  毀損可能是不正常系統重開機或硬體不良造成也有可能是因為誤刪檔案所造成_

恢復方法如下:
1.  請先進入Bios改成光碟機開機
2.  放入Windows XP安裝光碟並且啟動 Windows xp 至修復主控台
       (就是按 R 進入修復模式)
3.  輸入所安裝的 Windows 作業系統,如只有一個作業系統,請輸入 1 後按Enter
4.  輸入 Administrator 的密碼後按Enter、沒有設密碼者請直接按Enter
5.  輸入 map 然後按 Enter 則出現光碟機代號
6.  畫面會跳到 C:\WINDOWS>
     請輸入 cd\ 跳到 C:\
7.  輸入以下指令並按下Enter、(光碟機以 E 為例)
     copy E:\i386\ntldr c:\
     copy E:\i386\ntdetect.com c:\
8.  系統會詢問是否覆蓋檔案請按 Y 然後 Enter
9.  輸入 Exit 並取出光碟重新啟動
10.如果以上都不行、請直接重裝作業系統,重裝時選擇不要刪除現有磁碟切割區,
       仍然把系統安裝在先前的系統磁區,如此可以保存原有的資料。
如果我係將hdd unplug and pulg in to another computer then plug back to my computer but it can't open ,what should I fix it , please help
一個令你愛不釋手的人!!!
原帖由 kdong 於 2008-3-11 03:59 PM 發表
I think is some difference with my comp.254186 But i try go inside Bios feature 254187after go inside wat can i do for tat ?how i can change it ?
Boot Sequence
select C
返回列表