返回列表 回復 發帖
thanks brother for sharing OKT Simon contact.
% ^% W7 ?- j5 U, K7 \1 u! vTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。today give simon a call, got 2 prc recently arrive, 1 is student with good service and 1 still new in this industry n service might not as expected as describe by simon...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& [4 z- I" H5 k5 \
without hesitate, direct drive to the location....
, o& L9 G  K8 Bwww2.tvboxnow.comproceed to the apartment after confirm the room number with simon...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# R8 x' W# g8 F+ i) ^" j
door open, 2 girl smile with me!!!
0 F& q- E& L" {公仔箱論壇both oso so pretty!!!
. R: m+ m' g6 W# X9 X- X! n2 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso choose 1 n enter to the bedroom...
' z2 P8 X- L; h$ X公仔箱論壇then only know i choose the student!!! : b+ ^; ?% ^% F& g. g
公仔箱論壇; O8 Y! F' m  ?3 J9 \
name: xiao Uwww2.tvboxnow.com1 G& K0 K' w* k1 u' b0 g0 @" s
face: 9/10& }6 ~2 A& V9 e7 h% c  \" D3 ]
boob: 32B
+ k. n/ u* T0 n8 U  W* [9 E7 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbbody:9/10www2.tvboxnow.com) S# x; ]" b% q* m" B# o
service:10/10
- S! U. h% ~+ l3 @" v! Jdamage:160
PM me the OKT contact... thanks1 H7 g  R  L$ P, J$ K; k2 {
[email protected]
thanks pgkid about sharing the FR ......
thanks to takban82 too....公仔箱論壇5 S2 r0 ~- v" s/ `" Y2 b' T. S/ |
without ur guide, i wont able to share the FR..  :D
419# takban82 6 g/ ?+ t% u6 r( [: F9 Z& i9 }, a

, J7 K& @; L. G! w7 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇7 h1 N3 l1 C1 A" u" _- O) {
PM me the simon okt number too, thanks alot..
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 J3 R+ Z' [. t, V
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....
* r: k7 H$ X( j, m5 ~7 i: g公仔箱論壇since i sharing the contact with u all sincerely...
simon revert me got a lot ppl call him and try the service due to my intro..( I/ H4 R/ n* B6 x& n/ x
but seem like only pgkid shared the FR ....Pls be steady to sharing the FR ....1 g9 c) Q2 W8 x: X5 @" d+ m+ m. [% P
since i sharing the contact with u all sinc ...
0 ^; L( K- \$ @6 W1 h1 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。takban82 發表於 2011-7-10 04:42 PM
% S. {0 z* A: s% s% E; Z& t; P公仔箱論壇
' k# H4 e" v% C9 d  g4 G) e公仔箱論壇
- L) V0 w* G1 }" Jwww2.tvboxnow.comIS IT A LOCAL GIRL ....SIMON LAST TIME WORK AT WHERE? BUT I STILL PREFER 5TH ROAD WITH A PRICE 130 WITH MASSAGE INCLUDED....
thanks takban82 for the intro.
1 v2 L0 b% ^- b. lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。yesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.
0 x; G' e2 Z) A1 \2 pafter ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the door and smile with me. there was another PRC girl that chatting with phone but i dint pick her. the young gal have a very pretty long hair and her smile was very sweet.
% k  s1 g% k& y2 W; X$ Z2 m4 [! ^公仔箱論壇I pick her and she bring me into the room.
" p" |* r: m, t; ~. }+ T* HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She take me to bath room and bath with me. She was so gentle cleaning my body....www2.tvboxnow.com2 r0 U% q% b1 q+ U% j7 [
after get into the bed and she start to blow. She was very "xi xin" and ask me whether cold or not...This was shock to me as i think PRC will not bring gf feel...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ A& S% m9 S* Q5 o- u
Then, start to rock n roll and her service was very good. i just laid at the bed and let her finish the job. After that, she bath with me again..公仔箱論壇1 O3 M( M. f/ m1 r5 R" P
her service was very good and worth for a second visit.
- f; Z* g! I  S) M: C% ?5 G2 V' Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇* j( k# B0 [3 c/ ^0 G7 Y7 @
anyone that try d other gal? Please share the FR.
. v( x  ~( e* A6 e. [3 j$ t* f! [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) e0 s& ^6 o+ z. i" W
name: you you (should be pronounce like this)
$ s+ }6 k& m* _' N8 yage: 20 (she said she is student)  a; @- X8 f* w/ u4 C1 `
face: 8/10tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 x3 h4 G# E3 [( I: K/ E6 R
body: 8/10
, n: m7 T% I! r4 P* xservice: 10/10" `" L5 }* j8 S3 l
damage: 160 + 20 (tips)
419# takban82
% m5 t( s" {$ Q公仔箱論壇takban82 big brother, can pm me the OKT simon's contact no, I very interest it...
Hi takban and pgkid.
% b2 x( X" `$ |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbcould you share simon number to me. i rpomise you will give u a full FR. If can i will try to post some picture for you.
# `6 T, D, P. a4 B6 Pwww2.tvboxnow.comHope to here from u.
Takbon and pgkid, oooppp.... this is my add... [email protected]
Looking for 5star service .................
5 g; X3 q" K1 u* O( t% x/ Nah ben side got a PRC call "bing bing" just arrive by yesterday,for those know this OKt ......
2 w6 k, X' X% T8 ]; V/ t% Ewww2.tvboxnow.compls hurry up................u will regret if u miss out !!!!!!
where is the location? I don't have this (ben) okt number leh, do u mind to pm me?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' s& J1 B4 X1 b1 B  H' b: J* N
feel like want to try.. :DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, a& c' {' c) @
435# takban82
thanks takban82 for the intro.
; a& X% `! r3 E( ywww2.tvboxnow.comyesterday give Simon a call and get the room number. then straightly drive to the location.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 z  j& e: |# [/ \: ^" u' t$ B  v% b, t
after ringing the door bell, a pretty young gal (baby fat pretty) open the do ...
9 _6 W! N  p4 z$ Y' Mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtimen 發表於 2011-7-10 08:33 PM
  t% j' J7 w( X3 m# J& Z

9 U7 i7 m" Q3 }5 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHi Timen, xiao U got mention that she is from 湖北, and study law in university!!!2 _, H% u8 L* v: U8 ^
I fuck a university law student!!!  hahaha   :D
6 A/ M7 w5 ~) ?公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ e1 i" s8 Q  W( Q/ H) j
any 1 try out the other PRC?
) h4 y# _3 D2 b  mwww2.tvboxnow.comsimon mention that th other PRC still new in this field n service might not that good...
& y) R$ }- r9 Y) HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i think her pussy sure is still fresh too..  :P
Pls pm me the okt contact. kam sia.
返回列表