返回列表 回復 發帖
can pm me vistana okt no, thanks a lot
can pm me aurora court no..thanks a lot
lone大大,你说的jin kulim wonderful  的 prc服务好不好?可以share share ma?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- b7 u3 C8 `5 j- ^
小弟刚好在不远,可以pm okt 的no给我吗?
我几时说???????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pai sei.. wrong info,,i think is pgkid share the info with you before.. btw, do you know the place thr??
opps, my wrong calculation... @.@"www2.tvboxnow.com0 R: k# I3 I* A0 A: p/ O& e, a
bangkok pub same row as mcd...
6 s8 e& o2 \/ u2 Ywww2.tvboxnow.comi think is 5th road if im not mistaken. i stay at K.J hotel, that hotel just nearby bangkok pub.公仔箱論壇$ }9 e/ p! ]9 K7 t2 R2 Q1 w% R  ]
ttc2002 發表於 2011-9-2 01:50 AM
& x: ~1 A) Q( T% ^' K: YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。That is call Bangkok Cafe , just near by the Shalala Hotel..... By the way , there are more quality girl in the Shalala Hotel!!! Good massage rm50 + fucking rm 100 , summore girl can choose , most of them are 19 - 28. Years old
dennis, pgkid share the info to me?????????????
After reading some forum in other website, plan to hunt this placeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 r& K0 g& \' S; Z( Q
Title: Cheap F*ck ShopTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% l( c  v" c$ _$ {; c7 k
Date: 4 Sep 2011
- n' O5 p& K$ ~; K; e; d# |公仔箱論壇Venue: Nam Lok Hotel (Besides Honey Bakery), Jalan Station, BM公仔箱論壇/ K: R+ q5 M. r* x0 G" W: @; T
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( N" M" R' Q' `& x! H
It was stated that, the lady, Ah Ann, is a “Shaolin 8 Lotus Lady. For BBBJ alone you have to pass her 4 stages:
( H3 r* \2 Q+ U7 f公仔箱論壇stage 1 - lying on the bed face upwards cat lick on the nipples and all over the body
6 [+ b8 Y  E3 z* `- w/ k- q2 D1 u# Astage 2 - proceed to a long and sluppy bbbj while lying down
! C5 }& U# f4 g0 xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。stage 3 - then ask you to stand up and she kneels down on the floor like a seductress and give you another round of bbbj
, `9 I7 P" C5 l) B' m: Z2 Jstage 4 - she will invite you to sit on a chair, she dutifully sits on the floor and give you another long and hard suck of your didi with a slight twist of helicopter blow jobwww2.tvboxnow.com/ ?: H; e/ l% m* C
stage 5 - she will then proceed to sit down on the floor next to the bed obediently like your concubine tilting her head upwards and ask you to fuck her mouth reaching to her throat..... e+ q4 S! i* n3 I
And if you survives all that.....公仔箱論壇! @8 p  R: p; H1 V
stage 6 - doggy fashion
: O1 P3 B9 q, O) ]  L. N  D) m- sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。stage 7 - titty fuck
. y8 z+ p! b3 D0 b8 x- Q; A$ ~# C, @公仔箱論壇stage 8 - missionary or whatever style you care to do (except anal)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* y/ B6 u' R' a: o: g3 u7 A7 {
So that's why I call her the 8 Lotus style lady. Although she is close to 45, she is still considered a MILF with big natural (albeit, a little drooping) boobs. Extremely good services, attitude, soft spoken and never watches the clock. With all these services you will think it will cost you a bomb but no.....only a paltry RM40...to be treated like a king.... and with a genuine, polite bow from her when you go out of the room! In her spare time, you know what she does? She is learning up accounting so that when she leaves her concubine job, she hopes to be gainfully employed.....any one here wants to employ her as your book-keeper (or bonk-keeper)?   I don't want to reveal too much of this secret gem, lest that there will be a bee-line waiting for her 8 Lotus style.....I don't want too many dicks in her mouth until she has no time for mine...”- x. q& U* F4 b: D2 _
www2.tvboxnow.com# S2 b$ }5 {$ [5 i6 I" ]
For me, it is my own FR.
4 h' W) K+ ?2 i# {7 T/ I& f公仔箱論壇: C3 q0 h8 Q% i! q4 {$ S
Name: Ah Ann公仔箱論壇0 c2 e/ u  ~9 e7 E
0 w6 ^* Y' {1 e, _' tFace: 3/10
' n1 N" P1 A& O& |7 mwww2.tvboxnow.comBoobs:4/10tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 Q; n% F: S9 x7 Z, M
Body:2/10- v% E+ S; q) J! N
BJ:9.5/10tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( b+ o- X2 _* J& T
FJ:1.5/10公仔箱論壇- y; U3 _* A" ?' k3 ~; @4 q8 A$ I; e
GFE: (I m younger than her almost 20 yrs old, no this feeling)
) E! T$ a+ ^: d- s. L, c" yDamage: RM40+RM10
/ }$ v; `% g* C+ v1 w) Y1 \; ZWIR: dunno
: s/ P7 [% Z/ b( Zwww2.tvboxnow.com
/ ~6 \4 ^) ~9 W1 D* J6 pIn summary, she is quite friendly, no regret trying it, especially for the BJ, make you quite high and enjoyable. That is why finally I give her extra RM10 to ask her do back BJ for me instead of shooting out during FJ.
After reading some forum in other website, plan to hunt this place
1 B# H4 D4 J) y8 v& A. |4 P% v+ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Title: Cheap F*ck Shop
! N* c0 n7 j7 q# w+ gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbDate: 4 Sep 2011
3 t7 s! v: [' I/ bVenue: Nam Lok Hotel (Besides Honey Bakery), Jalan Station, BM
5 e7 D9 P- Z+ J4 N- S& x( DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" v* ^  ?( S2 H- ~6 e# t- }" j1 J
It was stated that, the lady, ..." Q9 z- ^2 a' ~: p2 ^5 @0 [! l
LonelyPlanet 發表於 2011-9-5 09:40 AM
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( w: }7 \* K7 ~# o
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 l& X7 G7 m6 V' O6 C; p7 j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 z9 q3 G1 x9 `* n  t% l
lonely大大~我也想去试看看,不知道可以pm我地点和电话吗?我没试过这么特别的
no phone number8 D  V* p" F5 l1 i' Z
Venue: Nam Lok Hotel (Besides Honey Bakery), Jalan Station, BM
no phone numberTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 Y' s5 A  S, j6 v9 ?  K
Venue: Nam Lok Hotel (Besides Honey Bakery), Jalan Station, BM) ^; @! V$ ~0 h5 Q/ ^
LonelyPlanet 發表於 2011-9-5 04:08 PM
( i/ g0 d1 c, w, i/ m" }# \# Q& K; N% stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 N; S* g# i+ F$ O
thx
! |2 }- w+ V3 e9 S7 ]& C) Y$ htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb lonely大大~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ c* |" N2 T8 Q/ ~9 T! Q! o/ u

: l  h4 Y; H/ n公仔箱論壇我今夜去找看看,不知道营业时间是几点到几点呢
7pm++ close
. u0 l# p; G% {$ `5 xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbmorning i dunno
805# LonelyPlanet tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 X( f2 i) m$ v0 |  D3 I
Ya, lonely  big big, see #633. Do you have OKT at jln kulim wonderful thr? or pgkid, pls share to me.
no..........
The aurora u guys mentioned is aurora service apartment?
返回列表