返回列表 回復 發帖
1261# feng3830 www2.tvboxnow.com) O9 c; S" [" q. @' s8 e0 P( ?2 b
还是你比较好~,你在别的论坛也给了我一个大山脚的口爆场,真是太~太~太~感谢你,可惜我还没有去过~~
大山脚口爆场在哪? 我要我要...有谁可以PM我吗?.... 先谢谢了. 去了我再post FR.
哇!世界大战了,昨晚才上了一个印尼妹而已,够骚!
哦!那里的?
1270# LonelyPlanet www2.tvboxnow.com4 V' b9 V2 P# h& O- L6 J
在哪里哦??2 P. x0 v+ q, B) M" \$ s9 u
介绍介绍一下。。。
今晚call david,不知道他有没有换电话...
lonely 大大, 请pm 我神雕电话。
, X" T5 w+ q0 I3 L! t7 ?! dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇1 m5 D+ V! {! U7 a( ]
谢谢。。
1270# LonelyPlanet
$ k( i' Q( L+ O/ m* ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* a% [6 A8 D) Z! r4 _: u/ o
PM 来啦~
dare to gv so many ppl?
1276# LonelyPlanet TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 F6 l) C" D* ]
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  s5 H' W& q  l& R5 Y/ Z: x
is ok...i understood 1. but i strongly hope that u can share the FR with the butterworth 1, so far didn't c any comment about tis gal.
Date: 1/11/2011www2.tvboxnow.com' c2 R# O0 d  J
Venue: Juru Auto City, Tmn XXXXXXX
' Z+ P9 }* [2 a$ @; L8 R0 N( ~Time: 8pm++www2.tvboxnow.com* ^- `' R/ h) t' A: N
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ `& z: }* y& j( M+ A& T! \* Q
Name: Shexxx
( X' I) |* n* h/ p$ k& B0 o. v8 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Age: 333 {4 Z% j, [3 u* l9 b
Face: 8/10, CMF (come f*ck me), hiao!!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, D2 l2 h: m) y5 u" e( _+ s1 @
Body: 8/10
, u9 ]6 K; R" y% G- aBoobs: 9/10, D cup7 e1 i! v6 ?/ s  r

" R0 y: n. }) Z. ^* JRoti, mean FOC, normally, Dino kind, dun expect too high, wil make u disappointed higher. At that day, go there find the roti wif 1 of bro here, Reykiean.
- ]. G. P+ O! Y5 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 ]3 [8 t: ?' I2 {When reach there, cal her, we keep talking n she come out, unbelievable, my fren oso under expected. She is beautiful, even prettier than Chinese!!!( x1 @( v7 S$ w8 i$ p7 j
公仔箱論壇% G- c+ l. ], g4 h) S4 x& A
We go Mcd, chat chat chat. Build relationship 1st, not jz only focus how to f*ck. around 10pm we send her bek. Because I n my fren 2gether, so impossible to leave my fren alone n I go to f*ck the roti even though the roti make me horny while during chatting, especially sitting closely wif her, touch her hand, face almost close to her face. My principle is, fren in my heart is 1st, girls go to no 2nd. Right? Reykiean.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ]# k) S- }# W# p8 e
: t/ x2 t7 x4 F7 g
She was married, but oledi divorce wif her husband, her CFM face make me almost lost of control." p1 c. M; j& @! W' J# V: b2 Z$ i

: I' ^' k: t- {# b) ~! gwww2.tvboxnow.comKeep sms+ing wif the girl during 2nd day, let the girl trust u, gv her confidence, not only focus on f*ck, dun even ask her, “ROTI U FREE?” WTF of the stupid ppl!!!www2.tvboxnow.com! _6 s' G  J* ?  n2 B* X
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: W. e( y* D) Z# Z5 {' a
Sms more than 50, use the “以退为进(defensive instead of attack)” strategy. She scare go to hotel.! V/ a" I, b1 F9 Z

) E5 i" h7 u( v
, X: D& H6 v& f& i% LDate: 2/11/2011
; k  t. ~7 e2 q7 X9 Z  m1 ^4 d7 z公仔箱論壇Venue: Juru Auto City, hotelTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& z" \( {2 p% Z! o
Time: 8pm++www2.tvboxnow.com% f0 K3 d: I3 D6 W7 q

k8 u/ W3 Y8 p* WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I promise her, only kiss kiss n hug hug, I try to act innocent, become it is the 1st time bring girl to hotel. Make the situation as she buli me more than I wil b eating her. Ppl’wife is totally different, she has more experience how to treat ppl, compared to Elaine, mei jing, shirly. This 1 is the best roti I hv nvr seen in my life!!! Frankly speaking, I feel guilty while bringing her to hotel, but my devil in my brain tel me, “if u din eat, other ppl wil eat oso”, so I surrender to the devil.
5 t3 E5 J1 N6 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 L. M+ p& H0 G( _" D. m
, h% a0 n; z, d3 X
We hug hug n kiss kiss, she quite enjoy, her French kiss oledi make me hard, only French kiss spend me 15-20 minutes, the GFE I gv 9/10.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 f4 a7 Z2 `3 F) ~
0 K2 C7 H+ A" m7 r7 ?% u
But she din touch my LJ, ok loh, we can spend 2 hrs in hotel mah. I undress my shirt, she suck my nipple, quite high MCB her, quite experience!! I take her hand touch my LJ, sometimes she touch sometimes not =.=tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* H! f; Q: I/ `+ t1 \$ V

+ M2 u& k) Y4 Z; [4 JI undress my pant, it is the time come. She hold my LJ, stroke it, she start catbath, from nipple, to south area, to LJ!!! Her ice cream skill…..wao!!! Ppl’s wife, as expected, really gd in sex technique.www2.tvboxnow.com. i) H8 L5 H% s, m8 _+ G( x& x

) q5 [/ \- m7 X. @. |公仔箱論壇www2.tvboxnow.com& x) |6 {* E5 k9 \% t: c+ f% A
BJ I gv 8/10, I try to undress her, she a little bit refuse, I use missionary style (boy up girl down) to kiss her, kiss her face, mouth, neck, when kissing her neck n big boobs, she seems like quite high, I wont let her stop!!! She wear short skirt, I use my horny LJ insert her CB even there is an underwear, but din insert inside, she really feel my LJ is angry at all. I say, I hv bring condom, can i? yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She allow.5 q7 U" X$ I) ]2 Y
& p0 q' t4 e' L; v8 O
After taking out the condom from my bag, my LJ bcome soft a bit. Manatau her hand come to seduce me, it is hard again, I think she will help me to wear the condom, she oledi put my LJ put into her warmer mouth, again, I enjoy it 1st, later she help me wear.9 U4 @' k7 s# N6 f

1 e5 `3 }( A+ t7 c7 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI ask her, wanna sit on me, she dun wan, is ok, I use missionary to start. I wont try any roti which is inexperience anymore. When I f*ck Shexxx, she moan, she enjoy, make me like a beast!!! But sure, when start to insert, I use my sifu teaching me, “8 slow+2 deep(8浅2深)”, insert her 8 times slowly, n insert her 2 times deeply!!! Repeated n repeated……………………………公仔箱論壇3 ?9 N' Q( m7 S! k' l0 _
9 @* W/ p% T* O5 m" t+ \
When seeing her CFM face, really gv me a great satisfaction, haha! Ur husband cant satisfy u, I come……she caught my hair sometimes, sometimes she shake n coordinate to me. Suddenly, she request to cowboy style, which sit on me, y not? Jz come, MCB, she sit, shake shake shake!!! I press her attractive boobs, I think the excited part is now, I try to dun shoot so fast, I try to think other, try to make my LJ soft, I try my best, but cant!!! My LJ is inside her CB, it cant escape. www2.tvboxnow.com4 A( Q( y) Y5 Q: o- T" x4 o2 ^

- W+ T5 v4 {0 s5 cMore than 10 minutes, she lie down, it is my turn, missionary, I change my gear from low gear to higher gear, from 10km/hr straight jump to 110km/hr, her moan is louder n louder, I know I wil shoot out, but I change bek to 50, 60km/hr, she smile, I keep my engine, I won let it finish so fast. But my body very weak liao, finally, when I shoot out, it is 180km/hr, too terrible, that is y I cough til very strong after shot, the excited making love I hv nvr try b4. The whole f*cking process I spend almost 1 hr 20 minutes. Then we chat chat. This coming sat I wil bring her to batu ferringgi, nite stay at hotel, conduct the 2nd sex war again. Nite may bring her to UPR.
1278# LonelyPlanet
1 U& u. \) L( ?% \; }5 ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
' i8 M6 j% s- T7 c4 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBro, u are the lucky Man !!!
good FR!!
which bro i wil share? sure, to avoid unnecessary arguement, i wil arrange the time, 1 week i wil gv 2 bro.www2.tvboxnow.com) ~" \( o8 ^$ G8 g/ t2 R
i wil choose the bro based on his contribution in this forum, which bro always ask the hp number from me b4, but din post anything after that, pls dun read my writing anymore.
i won use "1st come 1st serve" to share the hp number, wil gv the bro who r contributing into this forum more, i gv
返回列表