返回列表 回復 發帖

TORRES THRILLED WITH DERBY DOUBLE

Fernando Torres today spoke of his relief after ending his barren scoring spell with a brilliant double to sink Everton at Goodison Park.
The Spanish striker roared back to top form with two goals in fourminutes as Liverpool climbed back to the top of the Premier Leaguetable and maintained their unbeaten record since the start of theseason.

Having just the one goal to his name this term ahead of kick-off atGoodison, Torres was thrilled to be the match winner as the Redscollected three precious points.

"Not scoring for six games is too long for a striker," said Torres."It hasn't been affecting my confidence because I knew that if I keptworking hard the goals would arrive.

"Now I want to keep going and score again in the Champions League next week. I want to improve on my 33 goals from last season.

"It was an important three points today. We know how important thisgame is for the fans and the players because we want to stay towardsthe top of the table.

"We know if we're in the top three or four in January and also inthe next round of the Champions League then we can have a fantasticseason."
you are the best
返回列表