返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 xprofile 於 2008-11-7 04:58 PM 發表 3 C/ e3 V$ S6 l3 T, H

" o2 x/ U9 y) V# Awww2.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇. L! {: ?  x5 F- N- H' w8 k
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  y- A! M, A/ r4 @
ya loh, but don't look dorx, look other 1...
1 k6 ?3 Z' ^3 R& ~! \7 k8 n$ N" @公仔箱論壇tonight call agent again to find the place again.... tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: R8 p2 g, \) |; O+ c4 g

8 u" c( j7 M% G( z3 l" s9 t# LDid u know the location?
$ N$ a; L$ d, e9 o$ R! Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. b7 O8 k8 P1 P# Y+ K$ @
我建议你去renaixxxxx hotel 或者kl plazz后面的天河。。哪里的货色漂亮过puxxxxx的

回應 4everMU 第 517 篇文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
原帖由 lsf7899 於 2008-11-7 05:22 PM 發表 * y1 b2 X, Q  N2 i
请问一下 楼下是作什么 ? 我知道 BHP 后面,的按摩院全是中國 mm 沒看到有 泰國邪骨(泰國正骨就有,楼下是 dvd店 ) 谢谢
公仔箱論壇: V9 }+ I$ ]/ b7 g  d

# E* \4 i% h8 S  Z" d公仔箱論壇不是有给你电话吗?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 E" ?4 c; E6 @: f9 m0 Y
最直接的方法就是directcall 他
got where can let me so fu .....??? please PM me i need sxx so much

回應 lsf7899 第 527 篇文章

回應 4everMU 大哥

可不可以pm我一些介紹呢
我要作為一個好會員 , 不要灌水....灌水者一定死在萬刀之下
brother can you pm me the web site.  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& _! |$ A; Z7 S4 }
。please

r u a computer technician?

r u a computer technician? bcoz your name quite familiar ler..........
Hello, I have another report from me again.公仔箱論壇+ U" F: h7 Y1 }4 Z! O3 j/ y# B' a" i
Yesterday I went to MiXXma Hotel Spa near Jalan LXke YXw. I am supposed to find a part time college girl but she had been booked, so the captain introduce me a gal name Kelly, local Chinese, 26 years old, from JB, body average, looks quite good. Her service was excellent as I was given a drink with her, then we shower while massaging my brother. After shower, we started our affair by her licking me from my ears to my toes, then she licked my ass.
& J7 W3 X+ H9 G- y0 [公仔箱論壇: A+ X( k* \4 v& O/ W
After 15 minutes of this activity, she ask me to turn around and she once again lick my chin to my toes, then BJ, I tell you, her BJ is GOOD! I nearly cum before sex. then she say i can play her vagina and ass with my finger because I don't have fingernail. then we have a tremendous time doing such foreplay then we went to action. As usual we will do it with different stance, we did 69, doggy, missionary, and etc...... When I was about to cum, then she take of my condom and ask me to ejaculate into her mouth. Oh god, it was so good. She told me that her principles are making her customers value for money, so she will take time, spend exactly 45 minutes with the customer. She is so professional. and if you can turn her on, she can serve you better, so a good talk and respect towards her should make her feel comfortable with you and hence.. better service.
4 R! e9 ]' t/ x7 Q; c9 htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 j# y4 ~# B9 ~& c- w3 `After that, I went back and do the payment and it cost RM230, Yes, I do agree that it is abit expensive but the service makes it worth it. Worth making it a try. I hope my info helps all the taiko, brothers and kakis here. Thank you.

評分次數

• error403

回應 ckwfly 第 536 篇文章

回應 ckwfly 第 536 篇文章

BRO, can pm me the college contact and hte hotel, k? thx a lot

Chinese girls or what? bro....

原帖由 silentguy 於 2008-10-7 01:45 PM 發表
. \$ e0 m+ t* f9 [/ G1 V听你们说了,金丝猫好像不很好口碑哦!但是我就是没有try 过咯。. [8 C0 S3 T* \! Z9 j8 M3 y
那你们告诉我-金丝猫是不是很好玩的呢?也很敢做呢?你们try过了,说不好的,说来看看她们那里不好,我要了解咯。 www2.tvboxnow.com+ K' q* N4 t+ |9 ~# A
公仔箱論壇4 F; A6 t7 g7 g. M* ^
好啦,我又收到好消息咯!
" I! d4 B! ^7 L0 _3 H9 L$ l! [今天来了位22岁的女 ...
5 }* M* `2 {. l; K9 O! O公仔箱論壇
* W5 w, X2 j& i4 @3 H2 @2 bcan u pm me, thanks....
She ( Kelly) is not part timer, she is in house 1
返回列表