返回列表 回復 發帖

[西洋專輯] Best of Herman's Hermits - 5 songs

THERE'S A KIND OF HUSHwww2.tvboxnow.com4 s4 ?8 b4 m% B, l
Herman's Hermits - 1967; e# o, P, B* w1 `6 l3 \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 K; g; {; W8 l& x/ O+ f6 a$ j
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight公仔箱論壇+ f0 ?* J, g& Q; D  j$ L
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love
9 p+ b& K- `# ~( nYou know what I mean
9 R* p" a1 q6 _' C! OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Just the two of us and nobody else in sight
4 l) \. R/ P8 h( x& H. Rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere's nobody else and I'm feeling good just holding you tightwww2.tvboxnow.com0 Z3 L" l8 h6 f7 w
So listen very carefully
1 X. p# I3 Z! M2 i6 o0 _" n公仔箱論壇Closer now and you will see what I mean
" V6 Q5 w% P3 P$ {# Rwww2.tvboxnow.comIt isn't a dream公仔箱論壇+ F  L: W& Y. L4 o5 |7 g7 r7 q
The only sound that you will hear
+ r" `7 C! N* }* n2 R3 U9 nwww2.tvboxnow.comIs when I whisper in your ear
& n) D/ C4 c& q9 H. A公仔箱論壇I love you forever and evertvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ |+ U0 k* I' C* M: j
There's a kind of hush all over the world tonight公仔箱論壇1 m1 }4 H% F9 @" ^7 R
All over the world you can hear the sounds of lovers in love+ A( p7 Q8 X; j9 F5 Y1 v6 B( \/ B
La-la-la-la-la-la-la
7 a8 d* O. J: HLa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
2 K5 i8 n  H3 r1 Q# ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la
% r. g0 n& N0 f! P1 M# n9 Cwww2.tvboxnow.comLa-la-la-la-la
/ D4 [& {, X* [* l* H+ v公仔箱論壇So listen very carefully公仔箱論壇+ s, K' V2 i/ r6 r/ ?! l
Closer now and you will see what I mean
3 c! c0 ?6 t  d# C3 ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It isn't a dream
, R! F0 b& v/ p" e2 h. uThe only sound that you will hearwww2.tvboxnow.com4 {/ x; x- v* V4 g
Is when I whisper in your ear. v; B$ E) M2 ~# E! f
I love you forever and ever
8 X( z$ ~0 b/ z4 G: N8 x* f8 Y3 Dwww2.tvboxnow.comThere's a kind of hush all over the world tonightTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, E+ ^3 u, q8 T3 r2 N
All over the world people just like us are falling in love
0 R8 K. o0 a# ]! m$ R' hwww2.tvboxnow.comYeah, they're falling in love公仔箱論壇9 X0 e# a9 ?0 Y/ g& Z
Hush, they're falling in love$ Z! v3 L% _/ o) O
HushTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) K" X7 t+ K) V) [/ w9 T" ?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lxyapz
4 W( \& U# n3 _6 d公仔箱論壇$ z8 I2 R" _1 w. c1 w0 o
MRS. BROWN YOU'VE GOT A LOVELY DAUGHTER
4 y7 P# Y+ S3 d) c  L" n: otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(Trevor Peacock)
6 r3 {5 ~/ @# j" p0 t3 m! Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHerman's Hermits - 1965
% ?' ~6 w4 W' \9 R公仔箱論壇
. Q/ `/ C; l' t9 H$ T' P2 ?! @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughterwww2.tvboxnow.com! g) @( {" O) X9 O
Girls as sharp as her are somethin' rare
5 d8 S$ \% }' S% Q! cBut it's sad, she doesn't love me nowtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# J8 h1 [( W# w$ F7 z' J5 z0 j& x
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
6 _9 C; s; H+ r6 J$ E9 q- atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbShe wants to return those things I bought her
, S8 a! h4 Q- U' F% Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTell her she can keep them just the same
5 A$ f; E8 c2 u$ E( m4 i公仔箱論壇Things have changed, she doesn't love me now& {- q: Y: f+ `9 M7 b
She's made it clear enough it ain't no good to pine
" G& d5 I: O5 M* p公仔箱論壇Walkin' about, even in a crowd, wellwww2.tvboxnow.com- j' D: j+ F  e2 f" d' K/ }
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud
% V, t& W0 T' O1 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 n$ g1 O: B5 X+ D  W# T3 m8 y# K, K
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)
" Q: t# G9 B  z6 nwww2.tvboxnow.comDon't let on, don't say she's broke my hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ d9 t; I. a% N: l
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
4 `  y) U3 W$ `( Z/ @公仔箱論壇Walkin' about, even in a crowd, wellwww2.tvboxnow.com2 X/ v# {  p: X% K9 y3 o
You'll pick her out, makes a bloke feel so proud5 I7 {* A4 g* R. y" z$ s
If she finds that I've been round to see you (round to see you)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* ?. g# }7 l4 G) F
Tell her that I'm well and feelin' fine (feelin' fine)8 M0 }5 z& Y: R% w
Don't let on, don't say she's broke my hearttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( l* w: E5 m! T5 N
I'd go down on my knees but it's no good to pine
+ q+ D9 K* J- }+ X& {4 Q  x3 yMrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 U8 w9 p- E7 C+ O5 |
Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
- N' H. C/ G3 p( k7 |Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
2 _9 ^7 p( s6 ?# B" b公仔箱論壇Mrs. Brown you've got a lovely daughter (lovely daughter)
6 A$ t# w0 o5 J) swww2.tvboxnow.comhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/5iz87s公仔箱論壇' s# |: H' ~% K! h
www2.tvboxnow.com9 N+ \* H5 {0 r# c# I2 ]
LISTEN PEOPLE
2 }. F' P# Y& A/ c! W公仔箱論壇(Graham Gouldman)www2.tvboxnow.com; w/ h; ~  U  A4 Y" H7 w
Herman's Hermits
8 d/ n7 F$ k3 n$ q( O' qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
5 _3 s- C+ o, k  f% W' @4 TListen people to what I say
% g7 E) T( ?9 f) Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI say everybody's got to have their day/ }. @8 i" T& s$ ~% i( n, j; M+ p
And don't you know that7 [- T" @9 W, B
Everybody's got to love somebody sometime公仔箱論壇9 T! \7 \  e0 q
Everybody's got to win a heart
5 R# x8 W/ M7 ~3 C" e8 C: mwww2.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to love somebody sometime
* G/ I8 r( @  _9 q( ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When you do, I hope you never partTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 {2 n7 Z" l) P* [$ w# a. a
I once found love, found love just like youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 A" c, K6 a' b# ?: [+ ~
But then he came, he might come to you* |3 a: ~% U4 h; z, ^8 _2 E
And don't you know that
2 W2 X! O& @9 F! W9 S. a2 s/ Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEverybody's got to lose somebody sometime0 o, o. Z) w* N% u
But everybody can parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ A9 C( b) [9 I, J' t
Everybody's got to lose somebody sometimeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ V2 N- m) u+ Q- n" K5 \3 l
So take care that you don't lose your heart
, G7 }$ _/ e# G7 L. Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTake my advice and you'll always findtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& [+ y; b8 L" M2 o5 L' U! u
You'll be happy all of the time
# `6 \7 y2 N5 y7 Z8 e: `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTake my advice and you will see* z6 w: K) _6 F; t( f) Z0 n/ h
You'll be happy as you can be
7 j  t: t- [9 N6 v' r1 @! X; _( fListen people to what I say
3 s( Z8 I, F" k# DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I say everybody's got to have their day
4 u. C2 S- r5 `1 v% ~公仔箱論壇And don't you know that
& U% z: u: j+ t; V- S" S0 Awww2.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to love somebody sometime
4 k, s1 `1 J; P" C6 m公仔箱論壇Everybody's got to win a heart
  c- w- d0 E) _' L, ~* N* _www2.tvboxnow.comEverybody's got to love somebody sometime
$ _1 D( V  U3 E, }; `9 f% FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When you do, I hope you never part$ s) ?1 w' Q3 n' }8 p/ |
You never parttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- y. a2 F/ v: Y5 E5 a% P- ^3 n  p
Listen peoplewww2.tvboxnow.com% p* t, Z! T) d) u/ O8 U
Listen people
5 S8 Y" R, m; O$ v; \www2.tvboxnow.comhttp://www.sendspace.com/file/t2c1w0
/ Z( Z/ M/ y8 A7 X- _3 R* M' mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ `. S, F# E7 f2 h7 t' B( c
THE END OF THE WORLD* w, v1 r* G- H1 B. i& d: [
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 @9 A$ B: C. W6 G) k8 g
Why does the sun go on shining tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 z# @6 m2 N) H9 {
Why does the sea rush to shore
/ K1 g6 y& Q+ [; G" XDon't they know it's the end of the world
  ~5 y; T5 ~. L! \9 g3 r公仔箱論壇'Cause you don't love me any more
! R% e: Y# Z2 z) r* d1 P1 d% _www2.tvboxnow.comWhy do the birds go on singing
+ S8 Y) \0 t# v  }Why do the stars glow above ' H. x. H7 ]  i) q$ u( w7 {
Don't they know it's the end of the world
! s  X2 c1 A4 u& W' P7 N0 D+ `公仔箱論壇It ended when I lost your love
$ _5 h9 x; m; g) W公仔箱論壇I wake up in the morning and I wonder6 k% l# S, l' g2 ~, M, t+ O& G
Why everything's the same as it was TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  E7 h  u, e( Z# h2 S6 d
I can't understand, no, I can't understand
- S6 H5 X+ W" _5 {: n2 zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。How life goes on the way it does
! l% j8 V6 R# j4 u& rwww2.tvboxnow.comWhy does my heart go on beating
$ q$ W2 _0 w) i8 N4 ^TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Why do these eyes of mine cry
9 p( @0 ~; ~4 {  H- E4 ]公仔箱論壇Don't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇1 ^( Q9 G' E; @- X9 X1 U
It ended when you said goodbye
8 I( k( s4 Y" B5 G0 L! l4 ]9 JWhy does my heart go on beating
+ [; b  v1 x+ V- }9 ~$ @5 u3 ?5 Z8 oWhy do these eyes of mine cry
& Y# m+ s5 j1 l' E/ H1 c1 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Don't they know it's the end of the world公仔箱論壇# ~( f+ L& ?7 t
It ended when you said goodbyeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 k- f, ]0 j5 s! g6 Q! T/ E
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# r; @: }0 M+ {+ \! ?0 D, n( f4 S
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p9nbrj
2 j1 w) p# F: t! `- @. Q  w2 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Its so different from the Skeeter Davis version.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 T* E5 u) S0 p

: ^' m( t( G4 y& h1 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 U  N; F8 E& a! f( ^/ |8 [9 R
NO MILK TODAY; o& ^0 ~% i7 p2 p) [; }
(Graham Gouldman): q" @" w  d8 x8 m- o( H' F% w# O
Herman's Hermits
, b; c) Z# o" }8 a# eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇! m3 A, `3 j9 _! L
No milk today, my love has gone away' A. Y; T$ c) ?, _6 o& N
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn" H/ n8 w6 D$ W* F
No milk today, it seems a common sight
$ V/ o" |0 I$ Q6 v: S公仔箱論壇But people passing by don't know the reason why
+ A: l8 A8 @) F- p- b" y, ?: H公仔箱論壇How could they know just what this message means
' c0 \( W/ \6 P! {0 I  ?4 S$ ]. utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreamstvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- C9 c- u( A& r0 m# Q- j. H
How could they know the palace there had been
5 `4 W. K/ }! e- `+ Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBehind the door where my love reigned as queenwww2.tvboxnow.com0 H" y% `0 T) i' X8 f, k+ L
No milk today, it wasn't always so
) E. s- V2 @7 }" `; A2 e3 @www2.tvboxnow.comThe company was gay, we'd turn night into day公仔箱論壇/ f0 }, V. F5 b) Y7 p) c: h. H6 ^
But all that's left is a place dark and lonelyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* j0 s% [0 s  }$ C* Z
A terraced house in a mean street back of town
" P$ P* L+ ~( h+ B" X* zwww2.tvboxnow.comBecomes a shrine when I think of you only' B7 P! U7 b8 L' {
Just two up two down
. f$ q  ]+ Y8 w' W- H! u" GNo milk today, it wasn't always sotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" a& P) c: T9 I5 |
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
1 ]0 ^& \7 z2 \+ g: e7 OAs music played the faster did we dance
4 z# G* u4 u0 M7 Q) h2 ~2 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We felt it both at once, the start of our romance
- ?1 O. q# |9 F& p8 x" |How could they know just what this message means
) M3 n+ [3 o" vwww2.tvboxnow.comThe end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams
: U8 j7 z: Z( U4 z' C5 o公仔箱論壇How could they know a palace there had been
/ i# g  y- w- k5 i- ]$ p! y, Y( YBehind the door where my love reigned as queen
, d) a& Z1 t% A( g, e/ fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。No milk today, my love has gone awaywww2.tvboxnow.com2 Z3 ^: O# \# _* b: j( |6 x/ v! t2 O
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn
' f& _% d8 ~$ I! U/ H- h公仔箱論壇But all that's left is a place dark and lonely
/ k" Z, x( Z$ Y/ D# DA terraced house in a mean street back of townTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 |% ]2 x# _6 `
Becomes a shrine when I think of you only& A  m' W$ ~. ?; w6 J- w' s$ ~
Just two up two down; K* z4 n& X$ ]& M
No milk today, my love has gone awaytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: y+ O+ W; J" f% G0 n1 H! ~
The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn公仔箱論壇- I3 d! k2 E7 d) C- q1 }5 v' J
No milk today, it seems a common sight! V$ O  _. K" C  n; q4 ~" n5 e
But people passing by don't know the reason why% M8 o* L! ?2 k1 o7 w# u9 r
How could they know just what this message means$ a% y) K2 }2 _4 q( V
The end of my hopes, the end of all my dreams6 }; K6 B7 i* |0 X/ f7 u
How could they know a palace there had been公仔箱論壇; b. P7 [7 Y7 ~! W6 `' T
Behind the door where my love reigned as queen
+ M! t6 d! j6 l% Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNo milk today, it wasn't always sotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& h% ?6 m$ s9 B3 a& R
The company was gay, we'd turn night into day
9 M. E, y( D+ a- H/ i( ~, B1 n" mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut all that's left is a place dark and lonely
' b; T# O/ O8 rwww2.tvboxnow.comA terraced house in a mean street back of townwww2.tvboxnow.com$ d$ d" y4 O. @8 U. @$ v: ^
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely, V4 E( J6 u9 E) e# C( {+ ?3 D0 f
A terraced house in a mean street back of towntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 G+ F3 o: T! V; O6 _. q0 j& k5 w
Oh all that's left is a place dark and lonely
& t$ o* H' _3 f1 MA terraced house in a mean street back of town . `7 `( V, Z; \- I8 l

4 E& t& a7 q  l& @公仔箱論壇http://www.sendspace.com/file/tbg5dk

評分次數

• mun2

本帖最後由 SweetLemon 於 2009-10-7 05:53 PM 編輯
! z& i' ?' z1 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
9 \4 o' w0 h. C0 f1 T" u72 downloads for 5 songs.  This is an amazing record of all my posts in this category.
% L2 R0 t1 M" c6 G$ vwww2.tvboxnow.comNo Milk today and There's a kind of hush is the most popular of all.www2.tvboxnow.com2 F1 u2 I! ~. G) c+ s4 `8 D9 q" R$ h
Thank you.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
這幾首金曲可算是Herman's Hermits的代表作
thanks a lot
返回列表