google恐怖?没google才恐怖

評分次數

• ~嘉~

google恐怖?没google才恐怖
hugh.dun 發表於 2010-4-10 08:54 PM
我中意呢句
✔ ✘吊詭..
What is so terrible?
I think the google map is real 恐怖 to be exactly very scary.
Bad guy can plan a kidnap or rob some house/bank by just studying the location on google map.
I think the google map is real 恐怖 to be exactly very scary.
Bad guy can plan a kidnap or rob some house/bank by just studying the location on google map.
SweetLemon 發表於 2010-4-30 07:39 PM
若是懶散到只用google map 來計畫 kidnap or rob;
相信佢" 衰" 的機會好大
今天的我不是昨天的我,我溶入黑夜;並將喜悅遺忘
Google, like any other big company, is out there to make as much money as they could.  Not a Charity Organization.  If you look up your Adjust Google tool button on the Google tool bar, you will find you have agreed to let Google to track every search that you use, this information is a very valuable marketing tool, and sold for a lot of money to other market research companies.  And what other privacy concerns there are, who knows.
The real 恐怖 is when the Google engine takes over 90% of the search engine market, it will be like the big brother who can do what he wants and charges what he likes.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Google, like any other big company, is out there to make as much money as they could.  Not a Charity Organization.  If you look up your Adjust Google tool button on the Google tool bar, you will find  ...
norman.ho 發表於 2010-5-3 07:55 PM
Google is infact a BIG BROTHER rich and never lack of big shot customers. But w extremely terrible customer service only recognized and care about High Profits Mkt. If you check on web too many dissatisfaction, for regular people like us. I had one too many bad experiences with google, so now I don't use google engines and very minimum google facilities. Coz if sth go wrong you r dead w everything for at least two to three weeks. Cannot find anybody or got the right department to help you. Or long waiting answering machine that lead you back on line to find out from the forum threads that would never help.Period.
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
Google 它可以让你把自己的私人照片自愿上传 只道你喜欢的女星  知道你住哪 会扫描你的邮件 你浏览过什么网站 有什么兴趣 看过什么类型的视频 你又怎样的政治倾向 。这一切好用得软件完全是免费的 唯一的条件就是用你的个人信息作为交换。等互联网电视普及后 你正在看新闻联时 可能会突然跳出一个纸尿裤广告 因为你发给朋友的邮件里 提到了你的小宝宝
11# 佐罗

As I said Google their sales and marketing has very attractive packages for big business partners and absolutely lucrative to the entertainment and large wealthy established films for the information readily available. Google now is Big n Wealthy  with eyes only for High Market...with reserved  rights of information collected globally for using its search engines...shared by its associated busi partners.
friends r not a big thing, it is a million small things
Thanks  a lot
This is like in the States, they track your spending habit, vacation plan, where you work, which doctor you go to and why....  Everytime you sneeze or fart they keep track.
But, surely, seriously, woman don't fart, or do they?
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表