返回列表 回復 發帖

[短文分享] Mary of Children

/ @7 I7 Q9 u0 z) ^$ E; X公仔箱論壇Mary of Children
www2.tvboxnow.com. U! H7 a( q& O5 H+ _% O$ G+ y
www2.tvboxnow.com* J4 p3 W% y1 R' S1 @  i
If a child lives with criticism he learns to condemn ...
  l) Q  k4 N- U0 l, mIf a child lives with hostility he learns to fight ...www2.tvboxnow.com- t* X4 @# Z4 d( q- ^
If a child lives with fear he learns to be apprehensive ...
5 \' G; l% \: Q5 |6 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with pity he learns to feel sorry for himself ...
3 A  }, f, ]5 A. lIf a child lives with ridicule he learns to be shy ...公仔箱論壇8 X/ z4 M! Q1 f* Q! [: ^
If a child lives with jealousy he learns what envy is ...公仔箱論壇! k6 ]: W7 I& Z
If a child lives with shame he learns to feel guilty ...
+ H1 E$ z7 M" S: S公仔箱論壇If a child lives with encouragement he learns to be confident ...
1 Q1 l5 L- J  X5 A  g. P8 f: x; ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf a child lives with tolerance he learns to be patient ...
+ Y& O- |& [6 w) oIf a child lives with praise he learns to be appreciative ... www2.tvboxnow.com2 }; a  ?3 ^9 x2 ^5 Z" p/ l+ B
If a child lives with acceptance he learns to love ...
, ^6 {+ h# S0 H# s1 [" WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with approval he learns to like himself ...
* O/ X& G6 s! o9 ~6 H+ w" j公仔箱論壇If a child lives with recognition he learns that it is good to have a goal ...公仔箱論壇; a% d& l. V  G# A3 R
If a child lives with sharing he learns about generosity ...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( ^- M+ ~0 ?. O9 K" h
If a child lives with honesty and fairness he learns what truth and justice are ...' N) W$ x# a# b) S, K1 c
If a child lives with security he learns to have faith in himself and those about him .../ c4 K# k* ]# m8 ~
If a child lives with friendliness he learns that the world is a nice place to live ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 q# ?: I: q* M% i$ Q6 z
If a child lives with serenity your child will live with peace of mind ...
3 z4 O+ Y, r/ [% @* B: bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If a child lives with firm and consistent parents he knows justice ...
6 s& I& @& ^0 Y- E3 SIf a child lives with forgiving parents he knows mercy ...公仔箱論壇5 j6 p+ r# T6 m- _- N$ B) b4 q7 O- Q6 \
If a child lives with affectionate parents he knows the healing of spirit ...+ S" b3 k/ d- K8 b* _4 E
If a child lives with encouraging parents he knows the joy of giving ...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Q7 H$ `/ ]& l4 @5 @
If a child lives with parents willing to receive he knows of the security of being able to give ...
! M5 e1 C" b; i- hIf a child lives with parents infested with sins he is denied the ordinary means of spiritual growth ...3 d7 [# I( `/ m# ^
If a child lives with parents who reverence him as a person he will grow to be adult ...
返回列表