返回列表 回復 發帖
Outstanding photos! They were all taken with extraordinary skill, crafting each photo with brilliant perspective, with house built under, on top, or in between big pieces of rocks. Absolutely bewitching.www2.tvboxnow.com# P7 ]" x0 E  G2 m
Makes me wonder, why?
. {& T+ w, l5 ~; {$ u8 }Why build a town on the rocky steep hillside instead of on level grassland located not that far away.  I don't think the flat area is subjected to flood, as I don't see any river running along the valley.  The only rational explanation that I could manage is perhaps some time back, a group of people were running away from some kind of persecution, in order to defend themselves, they built the town at the hillside for strategic reason; there they could clearly see their enemy approaching, with the steep, rocky and narrow hill paths, this made any invasion merely impossible.
5 [0 Z5 W0 a7 ~, N. i$ ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAgain,  these are captivating photos, not only that they are visually esthetic, they are also mind boggling.

評分次數

• k23bb

A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
QQqq, still awaiting your next post la.  This forum needs more loyal supporter likeSwimmingGirl to U, SwimmingGirl, magnificent effort.  .
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表