返回列表 回復 發帖
popoeliz, you are being too nice to huit; he is seriously ill, sick in the head.  
And huit, the only words that you uttered that was correct was you couldn't choose your heritage or where you were born.  And you couldn't choose your parents either.  That's just too bad, tough wasn't it.  Given a chance, what nationality would you have chosen?  It wouldn't matter how loud you shout, you are still either Malaysian Chinese, Hongkong Chinese, Taiwan Chinese ... You just wouldn't be able to shake off your "Chinese baggage".   And arriving here 20 odd years earlier does make you any better .   Matter of facts, I've been here much longer than you.  To the eyes of the Aussie/Caucasian, YOU ARE CHINESE (or just another chinaman).  
We are all born different, no one is better or worse than any other.  I've travelled lots more than you too; and I have worked with people of different ethnic background, lots more than you think, and they were great experience to learn of their different culture and attitude.  I treasure those experience and consider that to be part of my life's privilege.  I always respect their culture and I am proud of my Chinese heritage.
huit, you urgently need to see a shrink, you have an incurable condition of inferior complex, the only you can heal yourself is to go jump off the cliff.  Show some respect, and people from China is called Chinese, not chinaman!
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表